PDA

View Full Version : Quick little bronco update (for steve)

sLoWnStEaDy
04-25-2009, 11:34 AM
only picture i have right now but you get the idea... Still have a 3" body lift waiting to go on as well, plus all the body panels lights etc... from LMC truck/Bronco Graveyard. We are also making a front bumper and rock sliders for it at work (All State Steel). I get my run of the scrap dumpster which is frikkin INSANE (you would understand if you seen some of the shit my work throws away) plus the other to fabricators at the shop (have been metal fabs for 15+ years) are helping me bring the designs to life and figure out the angles and supports, mounting brackets etc... It is a pretty awesome place to work and a great bunch of guys to work with (well two guys at the fab shop woth me but a bunch of the iron workers stop in wuite often from Cedar Valley Steel)....

stuff i have just waiting patiently to get put on:
new front pass fender
new lower rock gaurd
new headlight and corner light on pass. side
3" body lift
MileMarker SS locking hubs

very near future:
finish the front bumper and rock sliders
new exhaust (dual straights of course)
paint
Winch

might do sooner or later:
460/C6
Solid Front Axle swap (Dana 44)

Drifte
04-25-2009, 11:44 AM
whos the overly happy hotty?

sLoWnStEaDy
04-25-2009, 11:50 AM
LOL... she isn't a fan of getting her picture taken so I cover her face for her... She has seen too many of those threads where people just tear girls apart based on a single bad picture so... IDK, she's a douche bag like that...

it's my "Baby Mama"

Luminatorz34
04-25-2009, 01:04 PM
wow..she doesnt even look the same..im quite jealous actually...good to see she went to a good home. keep them coming man

Domestic Disturbance
04-25-2009, 03:21 PM
every time I hear the term 'baby momma' this song goes through my head
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmXR1djoAQQ

tylers88
04-25-2009, 05:26 PM
every time I hear the term 'baby momma' this song goes through my head
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmXR1djoAQQ
LOL that song

DustinsDuster
04-25-2009, 05:57 PM
wow..she doesnt even look the same..im quite jealous actually...good to see she went to a good home. keep them coming man

ha- sounds like you could be talking about the baby mama....

Luminatorz34
04-25-2009, 06:31 PM
lol Dustin...i do see that could go both ways. haha...ive never met Keiths "baby momma" so im talkin bout the bronco here folkfs, lmao

Scott
04-26-2009, 11:36 AM

Yeah thats what I thought he was talking about at first!! I was waiting for the drama.

Luminatorz34
04-26-2009, 01:29 PM

Yeah thats what I thought he was talking about at first!! I was waiting for the drama.

sorry Keith, thats not your son...hahahaha jk

sLoWnStEaDy
04-30-2009, 06:22 PM
DAMMIT!!!

Steve, you bastard... let's see, we will say $385/mo for child support and yesterday was his 2nd birthday so you owe me...

$9240~

no but seriously, I will sell her to you (the baby momma, NOT the bronco)

DustinsDuster
04-30-2009, 07:33 PM
you might have to take a Talon in trade Keith...

sLoWnStEaDy
05-03-2009, 06:33 PM
Had a trade offer for an '01 Yamaha R6... I have been wanting a bike for a while but there is no way i could get rid of the bronco yet. I haven't even got to take it out with the new stuff yet. Still doing community service from the last time i took it out....

Luminatorz34
05-03-2009, 06:54 PM
lol niiice. you got recent pics with the body lift on it yet??

sLoWnStEaDy
05-03-2009, 06:58 PM
yeah, but i forgot the camera at home... still haven't hooked up our computer yet so...