PDA

View Full Version : Help Selling House ASAP

Fire Hawk
04-18-2009, 03:01 PM
I need to get my house sold asap. I have a lot of things going on right now and need any help possible to get it sold. If anyone can help or point me in the direction it would be greatly appreciated.

A little about the house at least:
It's a single story house with a little under 1,000 sq ft of living space. Two bedroom, one bath, open kitchen/living room area. It also has a two stall garage with ample parking on the drive way. Located in Hiawatha.

DustinsDuster
04-18-2009, 06:44 PM
as much as it sucks to pay someone, id really suggest getting a realtor; they really have their shit together about getting something sold/bought. we had Liz Harkin from Coldwell Banker and she was amazing.

Fire Hawk
04-20-2009, 07:19 PM
I might try to do that but I don't have the money to be able too and not sure when I would. I did learn though what it takes for someone to assume the loan I have as it is a FHA loan. Just have to pass the credit/income portion, once approved then can assume the loan as is with just the fees for taking over the loan.

I'll see what happens but I really need to do something soon.

tvmendoza
04-22-2009, 09:48 PM
you might want to try iahomesforsale.com is cheaper than a realtor and I heard good things about it from work.
Good luck

Fire Hawk
04-23-2009, 07:35 AM
you might want to try iahomesforsale.com is cheaper than a realtor and I heard good things about it from work.
Good luck

I'll look into that. Thank you!!