PDA

View Full Version : If you could go back to high school...

JacobS
04-14-2009, 01:57 AM
would you change anything?

i probably would be more concentrated on my classes, getting good grades, and listening to my parents with advise and such...

also, i would have been more social.

Luminatorz34
04-14-2009, 06:38 AM
i wouldve been more social too, and tried out for sports...i was an outcast till my senior year, then becamse evryones friend..school woulda been soo much easier had i had friends thru out my h.s career, instead of just my senior year

darkdan
04-14-2009, 07:52 AM
I would have dropped out at 14, gotten my GED, then taken CLEP and DANTES exams like a mofo. Enrolled at a community college, and had an associates degree by 17.

JustinS
04-14-2009, 10:13 AM
I wouldn't change a thing, I came out with two really close friends and a bunch of other friends I still keep in touch with. The ones I don't keep in touch with, I don't for a reason.

People from my school probably think I'm an asshole or stuck up, but thats not my problem. lol

darkdan
04-14-2009, 10:53 AM
My 10 year reunion is this year, I'm not going. I didn't really like many people in HS. A few here and there.

sLoWnStEaDy
04-14-2009, 10:55 AM
well... That whole "Butterfly Effect" thing comes to mind and I wouldn't want to change where I am in life right now... If it wouldn't change anything than I would probably be more outgoing. I was pretty closed off and stuck with the same group of friends (whom i really had nothing in common with) because I had a bit of social anxiety.

I had a lot of stuff in common with quite a few people and after graduating and seeing some people in the "real world" and hanging out with them, partying with them etc... I could have had a lot of fun. Plus I had a "crush" on one of the "popular" girls and found out after graduation that she liked me but then she went off to college like 3 weeks later so that sucked... ANYWAYS, so i guess i would but i wouldn't

krustindumm
04-14-2009, 11:54 AM
I would have taken as few and as easy of classes as possible. Colleges don't give a fuck what classes you took, just the GPA. Of course, had I done any homework I could have had a better GPA anyway, so I probably would have played the ADD card and got out of doing homework. I also would have smoked weed everyday, and 'accidentaly' started the building on fire.

Homework was pointless. It's ghey as fuck that some college classes (read: all kirkwood classes) have required homework too.

Silversixspeed
04-24-2009, 06:16 PM
I'm surprised nobody mentioned anything about jailbait yet.

tylers88
04-24-2009, 08:53 PM
I would have been in football, partied more and not made myself an outcast. LuminatorZ34 I was the same way until my JR year, I don't know if I would have tried for better grades, I had a lot of fun being in some classes with underclassman.

ZacFields
04-25-2009, 03:22 AM
I really would have liked to have stayed in football all four years. I'm one of those guys who never realized how much he loved the game until he got too old to play it anymore. Seriously though... there's not even a flipping flag football league in Cedar Rapids for adults. I know for a fact that I could get a full team of adults to play tackle football as soon as next week, let alone flag football.

I'm on the same boat as Krustin though. I would have talked to some 23 year olds who just got done with college and found out that the only thing that matters in high school is your GPA. And if you want to get specific about it, if you're planning on going to Kirkwood first, then the GPA doesn't even matter because when you transfer out of Kirkwood after 2 years they're just going to focus on what you've done at Kirkwood and high school will be a distant memory.

Drifte
04-25-2009, 12:45 PM
I have a list of girls I should have said ok, this room will do. (JK BRIANNA...)

but seriously..^^

And if you made it to one of my parties you know we had a good time.

Other than that I did everything I wanted to. Whos car was faster..huh?!
http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k27/drifte/n71802238_30053393_3682.jpg

Domestic Disturbance
04-25-2009, 03:10 PM
Highschool was fun as hell. Social dreamland. I'd go back again, things were easy then.