PDA

View Full Version : Car Show at McGraths

Talon92Fox
04-10-2009, 04:02 PM
Did anyone else go to the car show at pat mcgraths yesterday?? It was a cold ish evening and it still got a good turn out and that was the most corvettes ive seen in person. There were a couple blown cars, rat rods, vipers, etc.
I guess theyre gonna do it every second thursday of every month but not always in the same place. I heard that next month theyre doing it on the road that duffys and h&w are on.

GMPARTSMAN
04-10-2009, 07:32 PM
actually we "MCGRATHS" are hosting it the 2nd thursday of every month,of course weather permitting..had 90 cars thursday nite and it can only grow from there.had a grill going with burgers,brats,chips and soda available.if you go to our website http://www.patmcgrathchevyland.com we have a "cruisenite" link and will have some pics up next week. want to thank everyone that attended and hope to see more out on our next nite MAY 14. we welcome all makes,models,bikes whatever you drive. :supz:

sLoWnStEaDy
04-10-2009, 08:08 PM
14th huh.... $l!pkn0t concert is that night so i'm out...

GMPARTSMAN
04-10-2009, 08:26 PM
hey what you gonna do.everyone has their priorities.enjoy the concert.hope you can make the june gathering :)

Domestic Disturbance
04-10-2009, 09:02 PM
I went with a few of us Sinners. Was a good showing for 1st time out. Whos the cutie with the ws6 :drool: haha. I'll be there in a month.

Talon92Fox
04-10-2009, 11:15 PM
gmpartsman are you the one with the tubbed blue nova?? if so im dave webers kid and i complimented you on it right before we left.
slownsteady, ill be at that concert also ... haha ive heard so many good things about slipknot concerts.
kitch, i thought i saw you there and noticed the dsm4dnr license plate but i wasnt too sure, i was with the kid that had the 454 ss chevy truck.

back to gmpartsman, did there end up being a cruise that night??

slobalt
04-10-2009, 11:32 PM
wow, wish I knew about it. I'll be there next month oughta be fun

Jappbox
04-11-2009, 06:18 AM
hey the 14th is my birthday...but ill come! Ill bring my "import"

Domestic Disturbance
04-11-2009, 04:37 PM
yup that was me. I remember seeing that truck

GMPARTSMAN
04-11-2009, 07:38 PM
gmpartsman are you the one with the tubbed blue nova?? if so im dave webers kid and i complimented you on it right before we left.
slownsteady, ill be at that concert also ... haha ive heard so many good things about slipknot concerts.
kitch, i thought i saw you there and noticed the dsm4dnr license plate but i wasnt too sure, i was with the kid that had the 454 ss chevy truck.

back to gmpartsman, did there end up being a cruise that night??

yep that was me..sorry didnt know that was you.hope this event gets more people out to put a face with the name..as far as a "cruise" it is more of a cruise in to give people a place to go and get together and bullshit and have fun,eat some food and have a good time..overall we were pleased for the first nite and in may we will have to defintely expand and take up more of the lot as it filled up fast..

GMPARTSMAN
04-11-2009, 07:57 PM
I went with a few of us Sinners. Was a good showing for 1st time out. Whos the cutie with the ws6 :drool: haha. I'll be there in a month.

shes the wife of our inventory/accessory manager..she does have quite a heavy right shoe..he definitly has his hands full with her..good to see the girls represent..

Talon92Fox
04-13-2009, 04:37 PM
Those burgers were about as good as the cars. (not really but they were good)
I wouldve never heard about it if i hadnt seen the flyer in the parts dept.
Did anybody have a favorite car that was in the show? Mine is a tie between the blue zo6 corvette and gmpartsmans blue nova that was behind the grill, great car for the second time. Im planning on stopping by next month before the concert.

Domestic Disturbance
04-13-2009, 09:06 PM
the 2000 Camaro SS was my favorite :bigthumb: haha I keed

HAVLIK
04-14-2009, 10:39 AM
Did anyone else go to the car show at pat mcgraths yesterday?? It was a cold ish evening and it still got a good turn out and that was the most corvettes ive seen in person. There were a couple blown cars, rat rods, vipers, etc.
I guess theyre gonna do it every second thursday of every month but not always in the same place. I heard that next month theyre doing it on the road that duffys and h&w are on.

Just to let you know we are having a car night down here on Classic Car ct. in front of H & W Speed Shop and Duffy's. Its on the third thursday of every month. Baron motors will be sponsoring giving away door prizes.

Looking foward to the McGraths show too.

Domestic Disturbance
04-14-2009, 02:01 PM
shit, I hope I'm back from my funeral in time for that. Didn't realize it was this thursday.

DustinsDuster
04-14-2009, 04:44 PM

Just to let you know we are having a car night down here on Classic Car ct. in front of H & W Speed Shop and Duffy's. Its on the third thursday of every month. Baron motors will be sponsoring giving away door prizes.

i'll be there...

Talon92Fox
04-14-2009, 05:15 PM

My old man (dave weber) are looking forward to you building the motor for his vega once the guy in lisbon gets done with some stuff on it. It should definitely be at many car shows when its done. I'll introduce myself the night of the car show out by your shop.

GMPARTSMAN
04-14-2009, 07:00 PM

hope you all have a good turnout.its great to see local businesses supporting the "hobby".we have had many calls and emails at McGraths about the cruise nite we have on the 2nd thursday and made sure to let everyone know about the 3rd thursday that is happening on classic car ct.kuddos to you guys for backing this and hopefully other businesses will see what kinda people these bring in and will want to step up and give us all a place to go and bullshit and drool over everyones cars,trucks and bikes..

Jappbox
04-16-2009, 06:29 AM
So what time is this car show at duffy's/H&W??

krustindumm
04-16-2009, 07:18 PM
saw ya out there, Jesse. You left right after I got there. There were some neat old rods, and some scary-ass minibike with a sled engine. Mostly scary because there was 3" of chain slack, whoever owns it needs to fix that, then let me ride it.

s13kid
04-17-2009, 12:55 AM
I'll stop out there in my wanna be race car rice mobile... If i ever fix it.

96ranger
04-26-2009, 10:31 PM
may have to stop by in may, over a year ago i would've said no since it was at pat mcgraths but since that is where i bought my mustang lol