PDA

View Full Version : Drag Car v/s Grocery Getter

tractioncontrol
03-30-2009, 07:14 PM
So I read a while back a topic on this site stating there would be a race this spring between the Camaro and the Grand National and now there's no talk about it, Is George BITCHING OUT?

FiFdYnUtZ
03-30-2009, 08:34 PM
grocery getter? LMAO thats funny

K-ville
03-30-2009, 08:50 PM
I dont even know what is getting called what but I would be happy to watch the race

FiFdYnUtZ
03-30-2009, 09:33 PM
well im going to assume they think the gn is a grocery getter because its full weight full interior but i could be wrong unless they think a camaro with kirkeys is good for the daily commute...

FiFdYnUtZ
03-30-2009, 09:33 PM
well im going to assume they think the gn is a grocery getter because its full weight full interior but i could be wrong unless they think a camaro with kirkeys is good for the daily commute...

tractioncontrol
03-30-2009, 10:03 PM
Oh come on the Camaro has no heat, no A/C, no back seat, that's a drag car. The G/N has heat, A/C, full interior, extra weight at all times, I hear he gets grocery's in it. I would give George the no A/C (ain't needed), the back seat was torn so I had to take it out, but when you don't have heat...........

69gt4speed
03-31-2009, 12:17 AM
I don't think George is bitching out....
1 He's working full time and going to school and just bought a house.
2 He ran in the 9's already. And if he gets around to it, it can go faster/quicker.
3 In any case I hope they run at the track, obviously either car can't hook on the street worth a crap and is dangerous. They aren't a turd like mine that might hook up.
4 Granted the camaro has more weight reduction mods. That is old news imo. But it is a bigger car. I wish my car could weigh 3400# w me in it w all the stuff.
5 Up to them bottom line...On a race.

FiFdYnUtZ
03-31-2009, 01:24 AM
george has a rear seat and heat...but even if he didnt would it make a difference? would it make you feel better if joe lost but george had never went to hy-vee with his car?

K-ville
03-31-2009, 06:07 AM
awwww I dont even know what georges car looks like. but yea I dont see a problem with no a/c and no heat..... there a pain in the ass on a car that nothing like what it was when it came from the factory

Mufflover
03-31-2009, 08:21 AM
I think once you start taking shit out of a car that already had it becomes more of a race car. A/c is one thing but heat and seats and stuff like that really make it more of a race car but if yoou drive it everywhere on the streets what does it matter? I havent seen either of these cars driving anywhere.

snickerlicker
03-31-2009, 09:41 AM
Maybe it's because your parents won't let you out of the house....

Mufflover
03-31-2009, 10:23 AM
Maybe it's because your parents won't let you out of the house....

Fuck you dude, your lucky i dont put you on the list to!

snickerlicker
03-31-2009, 11:11 AM
Oh snap!!!!

FiFdYnUtZ
03-31-2009, 11:14 AM
i have seen them both out multiple times and i have even driven the camaro down edgewood...

Mufflover
03-31-2009, 11:46 AM
i have seen them both out multiple times and i have even driven the camaro down edgewood...
I wouldnt let you drive a screw into the wall.

FiFdYnUtZ
03-31-2009, 01:46 PM
well that would make sense because you have nothing to let me drive except a screw anyway..

OldSkoolRCR
03-31-2009, 05:43 PM
So I read a while back a topic on this site stating there would be a race this spring between the Camaro and the Grand National and now there's no talk about it, Is George BITCHING OUT?

Yep he's bitching out!!! END of this topic, thanx for taking care of it.

tractioncontrol
03-31-2009, 05:50 PM
We all know the Camaro is a street driven race car, I was simply stating one car is a half assed race car and the other is a street car used to go buy grocerys.

Fifdy what makes you think Joe might lose? I don't doubt Georges car will be faster this year, but I think the GN would win.

No reply from George, I know he has heard about this thread..... I saw EddyB on here last night.

EDIT: There he is. I guess life will be boring this spring. Sorry guys.

OldSkoolRCR
03-31-2009, 06:05 PM
You need to get out more...lol, life and the street scene in this town is always boring

OldSkoolRCR
03-31-2009, 06:06 PM
[quote="tractioncontrol"]

No reply from George, I know he has heard about this thread..... quote]

And yes he has heard, he could care less, hes moved on with other projects :supz:

tractioncontrol
03-31-2009, 06:14 PM
Alright.