PDA

View Full Version : Its spring time! iowa city meet?

Stutz
03-25-2009, 07:32 PM
Who wants to have some cars meet up in iowa city or even cr?

FiFdYnUtZ
03-25-2009, 07:34 PM
i could possibly...

s13kid
03-25-2009, 07:58 PM
Sounds like fun to me. I have people who will come.

derek072887
03-25-2009, 08:19 PM
just a warning... tricky started a thread like this one last year then opted outta coming.. lol tool

Ricky
03-25-2009, 08:30 PM
just a warning... tricky started a thread like this one last year then opted outta coming.. lol tool

sure know how to make friends.....

derek072887
03-25-2009, 08:52 PM
i don't want or need your friendship..

K-ville
03-25-2009, 09:04 PM
ill try and make a little meet up... when we thinkin?

NewSpeedSteed
03-26-2009, 04:32 AM
I'd be down for either IC or CR just need a date and time; the weather needs to be nice and sunny of course too.

TbTalon94
03-26-2009, 06:20 AM
CR sounds good :)

Ricky
03-26-2009, 07:44 AM
Im in for CR

NewSpeedSteed
03-26-2009, 02:57 PM
Lets try to not let the idea (of a car meet/cruise w/e) die this year... someone take responsibility and whatnot LOL!

Domestic Disturbance
03-26-2009, 03:28 PM
CR I'm game

slobalt
03-26-2009, 03:43 PM
oh...... oh...... oh......

I know, how about April 3rd at the Wynnsong theater..... http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/lightninbalt/lmao.gif

Stutz
03-26-2009, 04:11 PM
how did i opt out of it? Did anyone even meet up last time?? And this isnt about starting drama just having some people meet up and talk lol. And since when does tool mean buying and modding their own cars instead of bragging up someone elses?

FiFdYnUtZ
03-26-2009, 05:41 PM
werd^ why dont we meet up at the old target, or the dreaded bank of the west? or have people been getting kicked out of there?

TbTalon94
03-26-2009, 05:52 PM

I know, how about April 3rd at the Wynnsong theater..... http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/lightninbalt/lmao.gif

Lol better not do that.

Jappbox
03-26-2009, 06:19 PM
im game in like 2 weeks when its warmer than say... 40 degrees for a high!

-and i need my intake manifold..

NewSpeedSteed
03-26-2009, 06:27 PM
werd^ why dont we meet up at the old target, or the dreaded bank of the west? or have people been getting kicked out of there?

Sorry if its long but yeah random story:
Last Summer I pulled into the bank because I saw 2 people I knew in there parked and just wanted to tell em our group was meeting at the old Target (because it was mostly rice and kids at the bank) well during the 5min I was parked there a cop rolls up and makes everyone in the lot give him their DLs so we all did well the kids kept being smart to the cop and bs'ing him and eventually he had enough and told us all that we were tresspassing and had been entered into this database thing and if we were spotted there again after hours hanging out we would go to jail.

Now I don't know how much of that is true (I can see how its considered trespassing but come on LOL) I don't want to push my luck and I stopped hanging out there for about a month or two before heading back eventually. IMHO I would prefer old target since the bank usually attracts anyone and everyone.

96-eclipse-gst
03-26-2009, 06:46 PM

Sorry if its long but yeah random story:
Last Summer I pulled in because I saw 2 people I knew in there parked and just wanted to tell em our group was meeting at the old Target (because it was mostly rice and kids at the bank) well during the 5min I was parked there a cop rolls up and makes everyone in the lot give him their DLs so we all did well the kids kept being smart to the cop and bs'ing him and eventually he had enough and told us all that we were tresspassing and had been entered into this database thing and if we were spotted there again after hours hanging out we would go to jail.

Now I don't know how much of that is true (I can see how its considered trespassing but come on LOL) I don't want to push my luck and I stopped hanging out there for about a month or two before heading back eventually. IMHO I would prefer old target since the bank usually attracts anyone and everyone.

I used to have permission for us to be in the old target parking lot. I actually went and talked to some of the owners. One night, however, all kinds of people started showing up People most of us had no idea who it was. Cops got called, they came talked to us. We all had to leave. Becuase people wouldn't stop doing stupid things in the parking lot. Littering, doing donuts, etc.

FiFdYnUtZ
03-26-2009, 08:02 PM

Lol better not do that.

hahaha it might actually be interesting/fun

slobalt
03-26-2009, 10:33 PM

Lol better not do that.

hahaha it might actually be interesting/fun

I know I'd be asking for trouble that night, I plan to keep my little F&F ricer at home....lol

Domestic Disturbance
03-27-2009, 03:20 PM
Whats the place on the opposite side of Taco Bell from bank of the west? People were meeting there towards the end of summer/fall and not getting kicked out. Not the biggest lot but a nice spot none the less.

And April 3rd seems like a good idea to me haha. I won't deny the fact I want to see it. I love GN's that sound like v8s.

s13kid
03-27-2009, 03:27 PM
How about April 11th at the Park in Iowa City? Everyone can meet up, bring like 5$ then we can run to a store and get some steak or what ever. Cook Some shit, I'll bring horse shoes haha.

Or a park in Cedar Rapids. I dont care, Iowa City park owns our parks though.

I really dont wanna stand around at the bank of the west. I think we do that enough

NewSpeedSteed
03-27-2009, 04:22 PM
How about April 11th at the Park in Iowa City? Everyone can meet up, bring like 5$ then we can run to a store and get some steak or what ever. Cook Some shit, I'll bring horse shoes haha.

Or a park in Cedar Rapids. I dont care, Iowa City park owns our parks though.

I really dont wanna stand around at the bank of the west. I think we do that enough

I won't be in the state but I'm liking the idea none the less, on that note if you cruise cr alot I hope to run into you at some point, idk if I've ever met you before.

s13kid
03-27-2009, 04:31 PM
I will be cruising a ton this year. I didn't get my drive my car much last year. If I see you around i'll stop by and say hey.