PDA

View Full Version : I'm heading off to Basic soon!

biohazard
03-25-2009, 05:48 PM
I head off to Basic soon, starts the 7th of April down at Lackland AFB for 8 weeks then I'm off to my Tech School for another 8 weeks. I joined the Air Force Reserves if anyone wanted to know. Obviously I won't have any internet access at Basic and I'm not sure how much access I will have at Tech School (AFSC 3A031 if anyone is interested). I will be back in Iowa sometime after the 5th of August. I'm going to Basic Training as an E3 because of AFROTC and over 60 hours of college credit, hopefully leaving Tech School as an E4. I've been packing my crap up for the last few days so I can move it to my parent's house and I'll be living there after I get back from Tech School, hopefully not permanently. I probably won't have much computer or internet access next week as I'll be visiting some of my relatives before I ship out and hopefully spending my last night in Iowa with my girlfriend here in Ames.

NewSpeedSteed
03-25-2009, 06:03 PM
Props to you man.
God knows I couldn't go that long without Internet....p0rn FTW

LOL hope it goes well for ya man, this Summer won't be as much fun without you for sure.

FiFdYnUtZ
03-25-2009, 06:42 PM
good luck!

Mufflover
03-26-2009, 08:47 AM
good luck!

tintynutzs you proable just got really excited when you seen someone was headed off to basics? You praoble ran down to club basics as fast as you could and maned you glory hole hoping for some business.lol

Sorry dude good luck in the air force.

Ricky
03-26-2009, 10:47 AM
good luck!

tintynutzs you proable just got really excited when you seen someone was headed off to basics? You praoble ran down to club basics as fast as you could and maned you glory hole hoping for some business.lol

Sorry dude good luck in the air force.

good to know that you know how that place works...

Mufflover
03-26-2009, 12:15 PM
LAME!

69gt4speed
03-26-2009, 12:52 PM
Lol, Ricky got ya on that one...
Seriously good luck.... Biohazard