http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r33/derek072887/audi3.jpg
http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r33/derek072887/audi.jpg
http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r33/derek072887/IMG_0766.jpg

black88gt
03-22-2009, 10:23 PM
get your own car

McKeever
03-22-2009, 10:27 PM
Taking pics while driving? That's not safe!

n8kerns
03-22-2009, 10:51 PM
Whats suppose to go in the big black box in the center between the tach and speedo.

FiFdYnUtZ
03-23-2009, 12:41 AM
looks like a lemon with mold spots...

NewSpeedSteed
03-23-2009, 04:22 AM
Whats suppose to go in the big black box in the center between the tach and speedo.

His dignity.

SaNdMaNsSi
03-23-2009, 07:42 AM
Are we really back to this again? Really?

Mufflover
03-23-2009, 08:48 AM
cool car, dont hate on him cause his car is nicer then yours.

lil krumm
03-23-2009, 09:17 AM
cool car, dont hate on him cause his car is nicer then yours.

its NOT HIS CAR!

but daddy isn't going to be happy you used all his gas...

SaNdMaNsSi
03-23-2009, 09:46 AM
I'm not hating on him because his car is nicer. It's not nicer than anything I own. Key words, "I own."

SaNdMaNsSi
03-23-2009, 09:48 AM
My favorite pic is the one with bad lighting in the Wal Mart parking lot in Iowa City. Classy.

Stro
03-23-2009, 05:18 PM
Really..... part of me is surprised that hes back, yet part of me isn't.

derek072887
03-23-2009, 05:55 PM
Dude its just posting pics of a nice car... everyone does it... it may not be mine but why can't you just enjoy looking at a nice car?... and the display between the tach and speedo is the info read out, gas light, brake warning light, things like that. and no pics while driving, the gauges cycle when you turn the car on caught it on the way down and sandimansi it is nicer and worth waaaaayyyy more then you car, seriously quit being jealous and enjoy looking at a nice car...

JacobS
03-23-2009, 05:57 PM
he never said it wasnt nice looking, he was implying that it looked better than anything YOU own haha

lil krumm
03-23-2009, 06:17 PM
n and sandimansi it is nicer and worth waaaaayyyy more then you car, seriously quit being jealous and enjoy looking at a nice car...

havent we gone over this? cause im pretty sure his DD is nicer than your daddy's car...

s13kid
03-23-2009, 06:22 PM
Despite the its not your car shit I'll say it looks nice. I usually hate smoked tail lights but It looks good with the wheels. I like the yellow to.

Im a little curious, how old are you and what do you usually drive? Im guessing your dad drives this? I dont actually know you so I will stay off the bandwagon and not be an asshole for the time being :yawinkle:

*Im only 19, not asking your age to make dickhead remarks, just curious.

derek072887
03-23-2009, 07:14 PM
Im actually 21 and my DD is a 2001 celica cause i need low insurance cause im on sr-22, i do drive the audi frequently during the summer. It is not my step-dads DD

s13kid
03-24-2009, 01:27 AM
ah cool cool. Well bring the Audi out sometime, you'll see me sitting on first ave.

SaNdMaNsSi
03-24-2009, 09:40 AM
Nicer and worth waaaay more huh? I thought I finished you off in your last post. No, its not nicer. No, its not worth more. And no, its not even that nice of a car. Shit, my 1988 Jeep that I use to run through the woods has a resale value of that thing. You have really got to be kidding. You make me laugh child.

SaNdMaNsSi
03-24-2009, 10:09 AM
....And the "big black box in the center" that n8 is referring to is actually the mirror that Derek stares into while he sits in the driver's seat while make "car sounds" and it all makes him feel so cool.

derek072887
03-24-2009, 11:47 AM
so an audi doesn't have a MUCH better fit and finish then your little civic?HA!! i should say that is one of the reasons audi's cost quite a bit more then honda's when being purchased new... not to mention they actually have some sound deadening, and comfort lol!!

JustinS
03-24-2009, 11:57 AM
So I decided to look up the resale value of the 2000 S4 for shits and gigs, and got this:
http://i379.photobucket.com/albums/oo239/sbrar-15/Untitled.jpg

LMAO

SaNdMaNsSi
03-24-2009, 12:06 PM
Purchase price means nothing....I've spent more than that car is worth building mine. Only difference is I have an imagination. If I didn't, I'd just go out and buy a car that was fast out of the box. And as for "fit and finish," what the hell are you talking about? My car has a paintjob that cost nearly what that audi does, and as for fit, everything is perfect. You may not like that I have a Honda, but that doesn't mean it is worth any less than that Audi. I see a dozen cars a day that I don't like but I know the owner spent just as much or more than I have making their car perfect. At least I own all of my vehicles. You can talk when you own one of your own. Not to mention you've never seen any of my cars, so you can keep your "fit and finish" to yourself. As I said in your last posts, when you have some credibility you can start talking about other people's vehicles. Until then, keep standing next to other people's cars.

derek072887
03-24-2009, 10:57 PM
yea the resale value of the s4 is 8900 on KBB but i wonder what the civic is....hm 7300... and that is assuming they are both the same mileage... oh and don't forget the S4 still has all OEM internals and OEM turbos... only none OEM performance stuff on it is the DP's and exhaust... is there anything except maybe the block and head OEM in your car?? doubt it, which means you will get even less for your car since you don't get you money back for mods done.... hhhmmm who would be better off here?

JacobS
03-24-2009, 11:07 PM
unless you can find some dumb punk kid like you that has a daddy who is willing to shell out the cash!

seriously, grab a lane, or shut up.

Xboosted23X
03-24-2009, 11:22 PM
i thought there were a bunch of races lined up for this spring audi vs a list of cars.
am i mistaking or not. if so lets get this going

JustinS
03-24-2009, 11:36 PM
yea the resale value of the s4 is 8900 on KBB but i wonder what the civic is....hm 7300... and that is assuming they are both the same mileage... oh and don't forget the S4 still has all OEM internals and OEM turbos... only none OEM performance stuff on it is the DP's and exhaust... is there anything except maybe the block and head OEM in your car?? doubt it, which means you will get even less for your car since you don't get you money back for mods done.... hhhmmm who would be better off here?
Expendable items such as automobiles are not investments and should never be thought of as such. Classics and low productions not included.

JacobS
03-24-2009, 11:37 PM
weathers nice enough, but i do believe derek is too scared because his daddy might find out and take his audi driving privledges away!

Ricky
03-25-2009, 08:23 AM

isn't there a 8,000 dollar turbo kit on it? And now you bragging about it being all OEM? so if im not mistaken you "your step dad" spent the amount the car is worth on a turbo kit and it still all OEM but an exhaust?

Mufflover
03-25-2009, 08:35 AM

isn't there a 8,000 dollar turbo kit on it? And now you bragging about it being all OEM? so if im not mistaken you "your step dad" spent the amount the car is worth on a turbo kit and it still all OEM but an exhaust?

Who cares, you just cant stand it that he rolls in something that is alot nicer then your pile.

Ricky
03-25-2009, 08:53 AM

Who cares, you just cant stand it that he rolls in something that is alot nicer then your pile.

Haha ok... and your mom is fat....

but if we dont want to be childish about things... I like "MY" car that "I" payed for and "I" built. They were talking re sell value and Derek's step dad has already put more into the car then it is worth and its still OEM. He is bad mouthing Sandman because his car is not OEM.... I would fucking hope not since he put a lot of money into his car to make it faster and not OEM. I really hope some one sees my point in this... according to derek my car is OEM.... All OEM but the exhaust....

SaNdMaNsSi
03-25-2009, 09:38 AM
Actually the civic would sell for more. Has way more mods and only has 6,000 miles on it. So come on by so I can beat you with that KBB.

And OMG are you retarded. Really? You'll get more for the Audi because it is modded LESS? Are you a complete retard? I not only have heavily modified the car, I also still have all of the stock stuff too. So no, that car will never bring in what mine would, sorry. Maybe I should sell it and buy 2 yellow Audis just to show you you're a completely retarded tool.

Mufflover
03-25-2009, 10:06 AM

but if we dont want to be childish about things... I like "MY" car that "I" payed for and "I" built. They were talking re sell value and Derek's step dad has already put more into the car then it is worth and its still OEM. He is bad mouthing Sandman because his car is not OEM.... I would fucking hope not since he put a lot of money into his car to make it faster and not OEM. I really hope some one sees my point in this... according to derek my car is OEM.... All OEM but the exhaust....

First off dont talk about my mom, she died when I was 5. Look at all your post making fun of a guy about this and that then calling me childish for saying you are jelous? Wow news flash you are a fucking retard.

JacobS
03-25-2009, 10:29 AM
how can we be jealous of derek if he doesnt even own the audi?!!?

FiFdYnUtZ
03-25-2009, 10:33 AM
good question!

i also find it pretty funny my mulletmobile out-books your luxurious audi...

SaNdMaNsSi
03-25-2009, 10:36 AM
Fifdy, what the hell is wrong with you?.......

You used the term "your" in that sentence. "Your" implies ownership of said Audi. Ownership that doesn't exist. Watch your mouth or I'll clean it out with soap.

Ricky
03-25-2009, 12:01 PM

First off don't talk about my mom, she died when I was 5. Look at all your post making fun of a guy about this and that then calling me childish for saying you are jealous? Wow news flash you are a fucking retard.

im not making fun of him. i was stating that his step dad dropped more money into the car then it is worth and he is talking about resale value to people who modify there "own" cars.

and in no way am i jealous. his step dad does have a nice car however it is not the fastest thing in the world or in cedar rapids/ Iowa city. there are better ways to talk about this car with out getting flamed on and he went about it the wrong way.

FiFdYnUtZ
03-25-2009, 02:18 PM
Fifdy, what the hell is wrong with you?.......

You used the term "your" in that sentence. "Your" implies ownership of said Audi. Ownership that doesn't exist. Watch your mouth or I'll clean it out with soap.

my apologies lol its hard to remember its not his the way he talks about it...

Stro
03-25-2009, 04:06 PM
Dude its just posting pics of a nice car... everyone does it... it may not be mine but why can't you just enjoy looking at a nice car?... and the display between the tach and speedo is the info read out, gas light, brake warning light, things like that. and no pics while driving, the gauges cycle when you turn the car on caught it on the way down and sandimansi it is nicer and worth waaaaayyyy more then you car, seriously quit being jealous and enjoy looking at a nice car...

F**k it! I'll tell you what I think. I absolutely do not like the car. I hate the color, I hate the wheels, and I hate the already 9 year old leather interior. I'm glad you like the car because it needs at least one follower. I have my own opinion, which is obviously different than yours, and since you continually want to spill yours, there's mine for you.

Domestic Disturbance
03-25-2009, 04:45 PM
ouch. I actually like that car

derek072887
03-25-2009, 06:30 PM
how did i go about this the wrong way? all i did was post new pics of the audi... i didn't start talking shit till you guys did.... HMMM who needs to grow up? and by the way just to make sure you know OEM is NOT stock.. yes the audi is all OEM except exhaust... and so is your subi..... whats your point... yes the turbo kit was 8000 cause it came with a bunch of RS4 parts (turbo, inlet pipes, fuel pump, injectors, maf, air box) which all had to be imported meaning they are very very expensive, ill tell you now the airbox alone is worth 500 bucks....

FiFdYnUtZ
03-25-2009, 06:32 PM
does that make you cool or stupid that you spend that much money on shit? stupid..but then again that doesnt need any reinforcing, you have done enough of that yourself...

derek072887
03-25-2009, 06:46 PM
i didn't spend that money... duh when will you remember... you really are retarded

Ricky
03-25-2009, 06:54 PM
how did i go about this the wrong way? all i did was post new pics of the audi... i didn't start talking shit till you guys did.... HMMM who needs to grow up? and by the way just to make sure you know OEM is NOT stock.. yes the audi is all OEM except exhaust... and so is your subi..... whats your point... yes the turbo kit was 8000 cause it came with a bunch of RS4 parts (turbo, inlet pipes, fuel pump, injectors, maf, air box) which all had to be imported meaning they are very very expensive, ill tell you now the airbox alone is worth 500 bucks....

And you were talking about re-sell value being better on the audi then sanman's honda because your step dad used OEM parts. My point was.... ready....?... You put more money into the car then it is worth and you bash on someone who didnt.... You said by using OEM parts you will get more of your money back out of the car... no one is paying 16,000 for that car so i would say apples to apples sandman would be at less of a loss if he sold everything and your step dad sold everything.

I wish retardation could be cured with something these days, this discussion would be easier for you to understand.

derek072887
03-25-2009, 07:01 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2001-Aud ... 240%3A1318 (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2001-Audi-S4-Bi-Turbo-Quattro-Black-on-Black_W0QQitemZ110367632660QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_C ars_Trucks?hash=item110367632660&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245&_trkparms=72%3A317|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318) not even stage 3....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Modified ... 240%3A1318 (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Modified-2001-Audi-S4-320hp-370tq-Warranty-included_W0QQitemZ170312360474QQcmdZViewItemQQptZU S_Cars_Trucks?hash=item170312360474&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245&_trkparms=72%3A317|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318) also not stage 3......

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/B5-6-SPE ... 240%3A1318 (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/B5-6-SPEED-AVANT-GIAC-STAGE-I-320-HP-RS4-MODS_W0QQitemZ330314738465QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Ca rs_Trucks?hash=item330314738465&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245&_trkparms=72%3A317|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318) also not stage 3....

they may not be at 16000 but they are only a couple thousand short and none of those are stage 3 ...

FiFdYnUtZ
03-25-2009, 07:10 PM
i didn't spend that money... duh when will you remember... you really are retarded

my bad, its so hard to remember when you make it seem so much like its yours

FiFdYnUtZ
03-25-2009, 07:11 PM
and the retarded comment is getting old...i go to the u of i and you work at office depot...

Stutz
03-25-2009, 07:12 PM
I seen the car last weekend in iowa city it was coming out by fin and feather. Looked like a younger guy driving it so i assume it was derek. I still think black rims with a chrome lip would look better lol.

derek072887
03-25-2009, 07:12 PM
no actually i don't work at office depot... i do work for office depot though... and trust me im not a sales person for them...

FiFdYnUtZ
03-25-2009, 07:18 PM
yeah a service consultant is much more glamorous..

derek072887
03-25-2009, 07:18 PM
you have no idea what that involves now do you? didn't think so

FiFdYnUtZ
03-25-2009, 07:23 PM
let me guess...someone has a problem, calls you, you read from a computer screen or manual, they correct the problem, you jack off to the yellow audi? am i hot or cold?

derek072887
03-25-2009, 07:25 PM
extremely cold! i don't deal with the phone at all!!

Ricky
03-25-2009, 07:47 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2001-Audi-S4-Bi-Turbo-Quattro-Black-on-Black_W0QQitemZ110367632660QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_C ars_Trucks?hash=item110367632660&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245&_trkparms=72%3A317|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318 not even stage 3....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Modified ... 240%3A1318 (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Modified-2001-Audi-S4-320hp-370tq-Warranty-included_W0QQitemZ170312360474QQcmdZViewItemQQptZU S_Cars_Trucks?hash=item170312360474&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245&_trkparms=72%3A317|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318) also not stage 3......

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/B5-6-SPE ... 240%3A1318 (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/B5-6-SPEED-AVANT-GIAC-STAGE-I-320-HP-RS4-MODS_W0QQitemZ330314738465QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Ca rs_Trucks?hash=item330314738465&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245&_trkparms=72%3A317|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318) also not stage 3....

they may not be at 16000 but they are only a couple thousand short and none of those are stage 3 ...

1) Reserve Not Met bidding starts at 6,100
2) Reserve Not Met bidding starts at 11,000
3) Cheapest of the three and sitting at 14,500

you just showed me 3 more cars that no one wants....

Drifte
03-25-2009, 09:36 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2001-Audi-S4-Bi-Turbo-Quattro-Black-on-Black_W0QQitemZ110367632660QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_C ars_Trucks?hash=item110367632660&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245&_trkparms=72%3A317|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318 not even stage 3....

1) Reserve Not Met bidding starts at 6,100
2) Reserve Not Met bidding starts at 11,000
3) Cheapest of the three and sitting at 14,500

you just showed me 3 more cars that no one wants....

LOL :banghead:

SaNdMaNsSi
03-26-2009, 09:51 AM
Man this thread is hilarious. Zac should pay you for the massive hits on the site everytime you open your mouth and we all get on here to put you in your place.

Stro
03-26-2009, 05:36 PM

Um, yes you did go about this the wrong way. The right way would to have never logged back on to this site.

tractioncontrol
03-27-2009, 11:52 AM
Derek the car looks good.

Stage 3's sell around $16,000-$18,000 I have even seen them go for $22,000 recently.

An 2000-2001 S4 at Carousel will cost you $12,000 stock.

I love how people compare a Honda to an Audi. If I had the choice of the fastest Honda in the world or Dereks daddies car with a blown motor I would take the Audi and get a Schwinn for the ride to work.

Ricky
03-27-2009, 12:22 PM
Derek the car looks good.

Stage 3's sell around $16,000-$18,000 I have even seen them go for $22,000 recently.

An 2000-2001 S4 at Carousel will cost you $12,000 stock.

I love how people compare a Honda to an Audi. If I had the choice of the fastest Honda in the world or Dereks daddies car with a blown motor I would take the Audi and get a Schwinn for the ride to work.

a stock honda would beat your schwinn... but i guess you could say you have an S4.....