PDA

View Full Version : The beer challenge, 30 beers in 7 hours

Scott
03-20-2009, 11:41 AM
This was on another forum I was looking at, this kid is going to be under close supervision and attempt to drink 30 beers in 7 hours.. Sounds like all the time in the world doesnt it? but it equals approx 1 beer every 14 minutes, for 7 HOURS.. Im sure its definetly possible by someone but definetly not myself I wouldnt think.

http://beerchallenge.000space.com/

black88gt
03-20-2009, 01:04 PM
maybe im just friends w/ alcoholics but i can think of a couple off the top of my head that have drank that much

Scott
03-20-2009, 01:12 PM
Yeah I have drank that much before floating on the couch boat!! but that was about 10 hours I think... Maybe you should try it

TbTalon94
03-20-2009, 01:13 PM
I can't wait for the after pictures. That guy is going to be sloshed.

Ricky
03-20-2009, 01:22 PM
sounds like fun.... i think i would start to get full...

Scott
03-20-2009, 01:53 PM
well you are allowed to piss, just cant bring your beer with you I would assume

TbTalon94
03-20-2009, 02:23 PM
I don't think the beer digests that fast..i'd get full quick lol.

Scott
03-20-2009, 02:53 PM
I think my body quit trying to digest beer!! I piss all the damn time when I drink.. I kinda want to try this beer challenge but weighing in at 155 or less I can pretty much tell you I will throw up... would be fun to try though. DUSTIN I think we need to do this as a house "garage" warming party soon

DustinsDuster
03-20-2009, 03:08 PM
im all for it. we'll set it up. maybe if i puke off of it, itd turn me off to beer for a while, but i doubt it...

Domestic Disturbance
03-20-2009, 03:28 PM
I just cleaned off around 20 few nights ago. Usually the problem is when you start having that many, with lots of friends around, you most likely are sharing some and you're too drunk to count shit.

Mufflover
03-21-2009, 08:00 AM
wow thats a lot of beer, hate to smell those beer farts the next day.

Drifte
03-21-2009, 10:25 PM
Guess it depends on what their drinking. Gimme some Michelob golden light or Bud light, and I can drink till the sun comes up. Eat breakfast and start again (wouldnt be a first). How many who knows, counting cans isnt exactly on my mind, its my brother with the randomly misfiring 22 that I keep my eye on. This could bring on an onslaught of drinking stories.

krustindumm
03-22-2009, 08:54 AM
Tailgating?

DJ0820
03-23-2009, 07:29 PM
An old roommate and I did around 25 cans of Keystone between us and then decided to pop a bottle of champagne and down that. It was for flippy cup practice and I think it only took a little over two hours, if that. I'm pretty sure it was at 5 or so in the afternoon.

There are also some interesting canoe tales, one involving me transforming into Admiral Nelson. The bottle didn't leave my hand for quite a while. Not a pretty sight.

It's also hard to count when your drinking keg/pitcher beer and you never let your glass get less than half full. Makes you lose count real fast and that in turn leads to impaired decision making.

Sounds like you guys are strangers to the 'Puke and Rally' concept...Has helped me on a couple occasions.

Drifte
03-23-2009, 07:51 PM
^hey if I remember right you pass out and i continue on. Im like the taurtus.

TbTalon94
03-24-2009, 06:11 AM
Apparently the guy only made it to 17. Lol he sucks.

Scott
03-24-2009, 07:11 AM
yeah I know of very few people that can actually drink a case in a short period like this, non of them are on this website.. Maybe Dustin could, I know he's a veteran but thats no small feat thats for damn sure.. Esp when you got beer nazi's counting and hanging over your shoulder

Ricky
03-24-2009, 05:17 PM
17 in 30 hours? i will break that this weekend!

FiFdYnUtZ
03-24-2009, 05:22 PM
its 17 in 7 hours irc....imo its hard to count when your drinking and have it be legitamate...but i do know the drunkest i have been when i walked home and remember using the breathalyzer was when i blew a .28/.29 and it was prolly within a good 5-7 hrs..

DustinsDuster
03-30-2009, 06:00 PM
yeah I know of very few people that can actually drink a case in a short period like this, non of them are on this website.. Maybe Dustin could, I know he's a veteran but thats no small feat thats for damn sure.. Esp when you got beer nazi's counting and hanging over your shoulder

im taking that as a call-out. im not saying i could do the challenge, or even beat him, but im totally down to find out some night Scott. probably at your place in the garage- i dont want Kelli to have to deal with me when im closing in on 20 beers into the night. we'd have to devise some kind of system- like my drink counting pics that one night.

krustindumm
03-30-2009, 09:53 PM
There are also some interesting canoe tales, one involving me transforming into Admiral Nelson. The bottle didn't leave my hand for quite a while. Not a pretty sight.

It's also hard to count when your drinking keg/pitcher beer and you never let your glass get less than half full. Makes you lose count real fast and that in turn leads to impaired decision making.

Oh god, there are some good stories from canoe trip stories that I can't remember. The Admiral Nelson day I remember a good bit of. We started with 6 people, 3 dirty-thirties, 20 something cans left from the night before, and a bottle of Admiral. The beer was gone in 3 hours, the bottle was gone in the hour after that, then Derek passed out over the side of his canoe and flipped it.

I don't like drinking lots of beer, the carbonation bothers me. Liquor on the other hand....I've killed a bottle of gin in a 3-4 hours. I'm not sure how long it actually took, I wasn't very sober at the end.

Summergirl
03-31-2009, 08:50 AM
Dustin, make sure Scott lets me know when you want to do this, and I will personally get you every beer you drink. I'll even number each beer with a Sharpie for pictures and such. :yawinkle: