PDA

View Full Version : Heres one for Dustin

Luminatorz34
03-11-2009, 12:18 PM
saw this and immidiatly thought of what happened to Dustin, what about 2 years ago??

http://media.putfile.com/cops-owned48

Scott
03-11-2009, 01:34 PM
HAHa yeah I think that was the set that I sold to him if I remember right. Pretty typical

DustinsDuster
03-11-2009, 03:04 PM
i think so as well. i didnt even argue with the cop. i knew they were street legal, but i also knew if i argued with him, he probably wouldve been gunning for me all that year. that was also when the cop inadvertantly admitted to me that he had seen pics of my car doing a burnout on CR:U(he actually mentioned the website), and had profiled me. awesome. god damn this makes me glad im moving out of Marion...

Mufflover
03-12-2009, 09:09 AM
that cop got owned

Luminatorz34
03-12-2009, 09:25 AM
well i like in the vid where the cop attempted to prove he was writing a lawful citation by looking it up in the book then was like you know what have a good day im done. haha

TbTalon94
03-12-2009, 10:54 AM
With all due respect the cop wasn't being a jackass about it. He was keeping his cool and being respectful. He was just un-informed. The kid was kind of being an asshole but I understand the reason why.

Dustin your reason was rediculous since you were profiled. There's no sense in arguing with cops. It just gets you pissed off and 99% of the time they win.