PDA

View Full Version : ALLGO JUST SET A NEW RECORD

Scott
03-07-2009, 12:42 PM
Just want to congratulate ALLGO for setting a new record with a twin-screw blower only cobra!! He just told me he ran a 8.61 off the trailer. I know we're supposed to hate other and everything but I gotta give credit where credit it due, and setting a new record like this deserves a little credit, so congratulations man :supz: I assume this is a new record since this same car held the record at 8.72 last year. and he still has a hit a nitrous to spray on top of this! dayum

ZacFields
03-07-2009, 12:57 PM
Congratulations Allgo!

DustinsDuster
03-07-2009, 01:12 PM
looks like you have your work cut out for you Scott. although i'd use this as further reason to not have the race on the street. racing 10/9 second cars on the street is bad enough, but when youre pulling north of 150 on the top end, its getting even more rediculous...

Rogue86
03-07-2009, 01:28 PM
Cool deal. Is this car on a 10.5" tire? Sounds like a prime canidate for the heads up classes at Eddyville.

K-ville
03-07-2009, 02:20 PM
Cool deal. Is this car on a 10.5" tire? Sounds like a prime canidate for the heads up classes at Eddyville.
allgo wont run 1\8

Mufflover
03-07-2009, 03:13 PM
Jesus christ thats fast, looks like you will never touch that car, can you punk out twice?

StreetSweeper
03-07-2009, 03:55 PM
Thats fuckin crazy.. I didnt no it was possible for somone to be 5 hours away racing and at the parts store buying hand cleaner two hours ago. :rolleyes: wtf is up with that shit..

Rogue86
03-07-2009, 04:47 PM
allgo wont run 1\8

Can I ask why? Hopefully "Allgo" (sorry don't know his real name) will chime in and explain.

K-ville
03-07-2009, 04:50 PM
allgo wont run 1\8

Can I ask why? Hopefully "Allgo" (sorry don't know his real name) will chime in and explain.
his name is joe and he just dont like to run the 1\8

Jappbox
03-07-2009, 05:06 PM
Soooo im confused...did this really happen? or a joke? ??

Scott
03-07-2009, 05:29 PM
Apparently it really happened he sent me text message at 12:13 saying it ran a 8.61 with no spray "alot faster than my car", thats all I know. Knowing allgo Im sure someone was there to take video. Yeah that is alot faster than my car, should be interesting when he puts the nitrous to it thats for sure. If he does race me I will be the underdog "slight understatement there" Just gotta hope for some type of mistake on his side of the track I guess cuz that is a hell of a deficit for me to make up!! :Hangman:

LayneAlways
03-09-2009, 10:10 PM
Just double stack a turbo and supercharger, you'll have your work cut out for you :)

69gt4speed
03-10-2009, 12:41 AM
If so congrats..... A twin screw like that gotta be eating +150hp. Perhaps this helped....Maybe already had it though. Here's a lil video of the car.....
http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y192/M ... ootout.flv (http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y192/MysticMama/?action=view&current=2008shootout.flv)

http://www.naztyperformance.com/termi.html

DustinsDuster
03-10-2009, 02:25 PM
so what track was this at? i didnt think any of the tracks around here were open yet...

DJ0820
03-10-2009, 04:19 PM
Did a driver come with the purchase price?

snickerlicker
03-10-2009, 07:01 PM
Funny coming from a high hp Honda driver.....LOL

DustinsDuster
03-10-2009, 07:30 PM

that still doesnt answer the question though...

69gt4speed
03-10-2009, 11:40 PM
Well Dustin I don't know, but kcir was to be open sat. Observed conditions sat. at airport were at noon 72 deg and clear w 23 mph sw wind, 29.8 bp and the track runs north. It's about like cfr there. Anyway as you and everyone can see it is bad azz for a plated car, esp. a cobra twin screw whipple. It holds the world record as such, so how can I argue? No spool issues, runs just like a old bb auto does. Guy built it for a purpose w best stuff and Allgo has it. Facts are that.
weather data...
http://www.wunderground.com/history/air ... atename=NA (http://www.wunderground.com/history/airport/KMKC/2009/3/7/DailyHistory.html?req_city=NA&req_state=NA&req_statename=NA)

DustinsDuster
03-11-2009, 03:21 PM
i still havent seen anyone tell me that Allgo was driving the car when it broke the record...

Scott
03-11-2009, 03:32 PM
Or if it did!!

DJ0820
03-11-2009, 04:17 PM
I knew I wasn't the only one thinking it.

You really got me there!
But that's honestly the best you can come up with? :sleep:

Drifte
03-11-2009, 04:21 PM
ok. funny coming from a stock honda, ahahhaah. i got you good you f*cker.

K-ville
03-11-2009, 04:55 PM
why would it matter if he was driving it or not?

DustinsDuster
03-11-2009, 04:57 PM
why does it matter if i ask? just for the record, i will ask again:

WAS ALLGO DRIVING THE CAR WHEN IT MADE THE RECORD BREAKING PASS?

WHAT TRACK WAS THE PASS MADE AT?

K-ville
03-11-2009, 05:18 PM
oh im not saying you cant ask just wondering why it would matter and if i knew id be happy to tell you but i dont

K-ville
03-11-2009, 07:30 PM
?????????

DustinsDuster
03-11-2009, 09:06 PM
i guess i wont put a reason to it, really, i am just really curious if he ran that number or if someone else did. itd be quite a feat to go straight from some 10 second cars straight to mid 8's in a strange car....

K-ville
03-12-2009, 06:42 AM
i guess i wont put a reason to it, really, i am just really curious if he ran that number or if someone else did. itd be quite a feat to go straight from some 10 second cars straight to mid 8's in a strange car....

so your reason is curiosity! i get it makes sense

snickerlicker
03-12-2009, 07:25 AM
Curiousity and to add to his vast amount of knowledge

Mufflover
03-12-2009, 08:29 AM
You guys look like retards arguing with each other. wait wait wait wait know tell me how I look like a retard for not having a car, oh I did it for you thanks again. Sounds like to me that more then one person in this thread is scared of allgos cobra doesnt it?

Scott
03-12-2009, 09:26 AM
Are you insinuating he's scared of his own car?? If his car ran that fast I will probably lose, Im not scared of losing, I have lost many races before its just another day!! Its the people who win all the time that are scared of losing.

Mufflover
03-12-2009, 09:46 AM
Are you insinuating he's scared of his own car?? If his car ran that fast I will probably lose, Im not scared of losing, I have lost many races before its just another day!! Its the people who win all the time that are scared of losing.

Good point on the ones that win all the time, but you must have baller money if you are not scared to lose money.

Scott
03-12-2009, 09:51 AM
Im not exactly happy about the fact that I am probably gonna lose money, but the fact I might win against a car like that, and my own pride make it a must race situation. "at least to me" One thing worse than racing and loosing is NOT racing in the first place

Mufflover
03-12-2009, 10:44 AM
Im not exactly happy about the fact that I am probably gonna lose money, but the fact I might win against a car like that, and my own pride make it a must race situation. "at least to me" One thing worse than racing and loosing is NOT racing in the first place

thats cool but you say nothing worse then not racing at all but didnt you punk out on the other race? If you did punk out then why didnt you just race him and take a chance on his dumbass fucking up since you guys think he cant drive.

Scott
03-12-2009, 11:05 AM
I am racing him, there isnt leaving much to chance when his car about 2 seconds faster. Im not saying he cant drive, I never said he didnt drive it, I never asked. I was tired of all the BS and he wanted my 250cash so I said fine go pick it up, I had my chance to take his 250check and I didnt, I guess I underestimated him a little. So I said heads-up instant green race for 500 and Im still waiting for a reply because he doesnt want instant green... I guess what Im trying to get to is... you can put it how you want "which is always backward from my opinion" but I dont feel I punked out, I feel I gave him every chance to make it right, and he didnt, so I GAVE IN, he hustled me "apparent friend" out of 250 bucks and Im still willing to put up 500 in a race that favors him, there seems to be alot of people watching this go down so I figured it would still be a good show win or lose, and maybe get people together and BS, everyone is invited to my trailer at the races ANYTIME, and I will honestly shake his hand afterwords reguardless of the outcome..

FiFdYnUtZ
03-12-2009, 11:34 AM
so why no reply on this? i have a feeling joe didnt even drive his cobra for this pass....thats like buying a hooker and letting someone else bang her...

Mufflover
03-12-2009, 11:55 AM
so why no reply on this? i have a feeling joe didnt even drive his cobra for this pass....thats like buying a hooker and letting someone else bang her...

Or do you think he might be sick of arguing with fucking pussies like you.lol

FiFdYnUtZ
03-12-2009, 12:46 PM
swing on them nuts fag boy...

Mufflover
03-12-2009, 12:53 PM
How about I knock you in the nutz! tintynutzs, you amaze me talking shit to me on the net but when I am in front of you I will watch you bow down to me and suck on my nutz.

K-ville
03-12-2009, 01:33 PM

regardless of if he drove it or not its his car and his decision... not just anyone can dive into a mid 8sec car, not saying joe cant by anymeans but I dont get why you guys who are asking if he drove or not care. im not being a dick or anything but I cant help but think its just for smack talk out of jealousy. but ive been wrong before and will be agin.

FiFdYnUtZ
03-12-2009, 04:05 PM
How about I knock you in the nutz! tintynutzs, you amaze me talking shit to me on the net but when I am in front of you I will watch you bow down to me and suck on my nutz.

your stupidity never ceases to amaze me...your the one who doesnt have the balls to tell us who the hell you are...get a life....or better yet, a car...

Xboosted23X
03-12-2009, 07:14 PM
who says the car even ran that time. not saying it didnt but i think if it broke the record it would be out.
David buschur has a quick car and he doesnt drive it when he was breaking records.
i guess they way some people see it as they dont like people to drive there car so why would you want someone else beat the shit out of your car.

JacobS
03-13-2009, 09:06 AM
i kind of have a hard time believing it, mainly because it probably would have been all over sites such as SVTperformance.com...but if it did happen congrats! i guess i have 4 cars of yours that i need to get pictures of haha

FiFdYnUtZ
03-13-2009, 01:10 PM
so wait a sec...if the track is only open from 12 to 4 in kansas and joe was seen at 1 in cr, tell me how this is even possible.....this thread = BS

TbTalon94
03-13-2009, 02:11 PM
so wait a sec...if the track is only open from 12 to 4 in kansas and joe was seen at 1 in cr, tell me how this is even possible.....this thread = BS

3-pages and he hasn't chimed in yet...wonder why?

DustinsDuster
03-13-2009, 05:14 PM

kinda what i was wondering; perhaps he wants us all to post in the MSCA forum so he can pick and choose which posts stay...

tractioncontrol
03-13-2009, 06:36 PM

A strange car that he has a replica of :rolleyes: this is Allgo we're talking about, he does have 2 cobra's.

It's not like he hasn't been running fast cars for a long time.

kinda what i was wondering; perhaps he wants us all to post in the MSCA forum so he can pick and choose which posts stay...

Maybe he doesn't want you guys to know.....

i kind of have a hard time believing it, mainly because it probably would have been all over sites such as SVTperformance.com...but if it did happen congrats! i guess i have 4 cars of yours that i need to get pictures of haha

Maybe he doen't want anyone to know........

There are times that I really like your posts.

Sounds like you think you can do it maybe you should buy a hooker and try driving her. Go ahead talk shit you couldn't drive the car with your shit talking jealous ass.

P.O.S.

I think Allgo wants to win some money and doesn't want anyone to know what is does.

I think he doesn't feel like arguing.

I think you will see it soon enough.

I think Allgo has just put up and shut up all at once.

DustinsDuster
03-13-2009, 07:28 PM

A strange car that he has a replica of :rolleyes: this is Allgo we're talking about, he does have 2 cobra's.

It's not like he hasn't been running fast cars for a long time.

i have only seen his cars run in the 10's; no one has ever been able to tell me (including him) exactly what it runs; it's just assumed how fast it is.

Maybe he doesn't want you guys to know.....

i could almost give this to you, untill...

Maybe he doen't want anyone to know........

he texted this to Scott, so he at least wanted him to know. he could have at least guessed that with all of this shit going on on the boards that Scott would eventually pipe up about it. who knows? maybe it was just misinformation and Allgo just wanted to stir shit up again...

There are times that I really like your posts.

again, i could almost give this to you, but as you previously pointed out, this is Allgo we are talking about. its pretty common knowledge how much he's into the shit talking...

I think Allgo wants to win some money and doesn't want anyone to know what is does.

i agree with the first part...

I think he doesn't feel like arguing.

who are we talking about again?

I think you will see it soon enough.

I think Allgo has just put up and shut up all at once.

put up? an empty claim over text message not replied to or followed up for days?

hey scott, check out my text in a bit about how my Duster just ran 8.99 with the B-1 headed bigblock...

tractioncontrol
03-13-2009, 08:07 PM
First off you drive a Mopar, your broke ass car wouldn't run 8's..... it's like saying my Audi can run 8's ha.

Maybe he's not interested in racing people here.

Maybe he has respect for P.O.S. and had enough respect for him to tell him.

Maybe you can read and comprehend this time instead of just reading.

DustinsDuster
03-13-2009, 08:19 PM
A) lot more Mopars in the 8's than Audi's...

B) Scott is a member here.

C) the same respect to knowingly decieve him just to win a couple hundred bucks?

D) i cannot read or comprehend, so please read this back to me so i can be sure it made sense...

K-ville
03-13-2009, 08:50 PM

C) the same respect to knowingly decieve him just to win a couple hundred bucks?

D) i cannot read or comprehend, so please read this back to me so i can be sure it made sense...
as butt hurt as your acting id think it was you who he got some money from. why would joe want to advertise what his street car runs when hes planing on making some money racing? he isnt replying because he is busy and prolly tired of listening to 10 nutswingers make excuse's and arguments about his stuff... its hard to take criticism from from people who have no idea what they are talking about.

tractioncontrol
03-13-2009, 09:13 PM

You didn't comprehend

A) I said your broke ass car

B) My point exactly

C) Scott thought that it was a fair race knowning Allgo ran a 10 and he was running 9's?
The fact Allgo agreed and was betting wasn't a red flag?

D) Obiviously it didn't make sense to you

Try this, read 5 times, take a drink out of one of them water pistols on your side, then read read again, sooner or later it might make sense.

Ninesecsnake
03-13-2009, 11:00 PM
You know I have know about the set-up in Joe's new cobra for some time now(I'm on all of the modular forums) and I've never said a word to anyone and I was suppose to go racing with him in KC but I got called out of town on work. Did he go? Who knows, he may be trying to intimidate Scott but I doubt it. The best part of this whole thing is their race at the track will tell the truth plain and simple. What I really want to know is how much power did the Wagamino make the other day on the dyno? Now thats the real question. Good luck to both of you, and I'll see you all at the track.

DustinsDuster
03-14-2009, 01:36 AM
why would joe want to advertise what his street car runs when hes planing on making some money racing?

probably the same reason he would get in on so much of the shit here and advertise that he was racing scott for money in the first place; he loves the game.

he isnt replying because he is busy and prolly tired of listening to 10 nutswingers make excuse's and arguments about his stuff... its hard to take criticism from from people who have no idea what they are talking about

i would probably be less apt to jump in the shit talk like i do if there were more relavance in his actions. in particular, this current claim of his car breaking the record for an all blower mod motor. he hasnt come on here to defend or deny, and seeing as he has spent most of his time in the last few years in the seats of mid/low 10 second cars, i have a hard time believing he just jumped into his new car and broke the record first pass off the trailer(direct quote from the message)

You didn't comprehend

B) My point exactly

C) Scott thought that it was a fair race knowning Allgo ran a 10 and he was running 9's?

my broke ass car ran faster than you and a lot of people around here on probably less than half what you paid for your car.

you asked why Allgo would want to race anyone here. i was under the impression all of this shit talk, combined with said text message to scott, were more than adequate proof that he is still interested in the race. easy $500, right?

scotts car ran mid 10's on the motor, much as Allgo's other cobra ran. though slightly tilted in his favor, its feasible that the first race would be pretty damn even, maybe even leaning towards allgo a bit. the second would have definatly favored Scott, it seems fair to have two races, each benifitting the other side.

you're right again; it made no sense to me. thank god for you and your vast intellegence and wit to be able to decipher my post. it seems you are rather fluent in idiot- you should teach a class...

Try this, read 5 times, take a drink out of one of them water pistols on your side, then read read again, sooner or later it might make sense.[/quote]

DJ0820
03-14-2009, 11:17 AM
Wait wait wait....If we don't know how fast his car is then how do we know how cool he is?

tractioncontrol
03-14-2009, 12:10 PM
why would joe want to advertise what his street car runs when hes planing on making some money racing?

probably the same reason he would get in on so much of the shit here and advertise that he was racing scott for money in the first place; he loves the game.

he isnt replying because he is busy and prolly tired of listening to 10 nutswingers make excuse's and arguments about his stuff... its hard to take criticism from from people who have no idea what they are talking about

i would probably be less apt to jump in the shit talk like i do if there were more relavance in his actions. in particular, this current claim of his car breaking the record for an all blower mod motor. he hasnt come on here to defend or deny, and seeing as he has spent most of his time in the last few years in the seats of mid/low 10 second cars, i have a hard time believing he just jumped into his new car and broke the record first pass off the trailer(direct quote from the message)

You didn't comprehend

B) My point exactly

my broke ass car ran faster than you and a lot of people around here on probably less than half what you paid for your car.

you asked why Allgo would want to race anyone here. i was under the impression all of this shit talk, combined with said text message to scott, were more than adequate proof that he is still interested in the race. easy $500, right?

scotts car ran mid 10's on the motor, much as Allgo's other cobra ran. though slightly tilted in his favor, its feasible that the first race would be pretty damn even, maybe even leaning towards allgo a bit. the second would have definatly favored Scott, it seems fair to have two races, each benifitting the other side.

you're right again; it made no sense to me. thank god for you and your vast intellegence and wit to be able to decipher my post. it seems you are rather fluent in idiot- you should teach a class...

Try this, read 5 times, take a drink out of one of them water pistols on your side, then read read again, sooner or later it might make sense.[/quote]

I am teaching that class, now start learning young grasshopper. You and tinynuts being my only students it's obvious who is learning in my class and who is not. Now shut up and pay attention.

Yes your car costs less than mine.

Yes my car is slow and your car is faster.

I said your broke ass car don't run 8's.

He will race people here hence the lack of information but he also want bigger fish than the few people running those times in C.R. Which would make sense as to why it's not bieng posted here and on SVTperformance.

So after the work Scott planned on doing it would still be in Allgos favor on motor..... I think not. RED FLAG In no way was it planned on being a straight up race EVER, both sides thought they had the better deal, one was right.

Scott
03-14-2009, 12:15 PM
Dustin is probably the last person I know who would take internet shit talking personally and get worked up about it.. He just points out things that dont make any sense, and happens to be very good at talking shit and making sense at the same time and that tends to offend people! He is my friend but dont think for a second if I was wrong or out of line he would say the same shit to me that he says to you!! Trust me its happened many times. Its obvious Joe is just trying to intimidate, why he hasnt chimed in yet is just a another testiment to that fact. We should be able to get quite a few people to come down and race on that day too, Ninesecsnake Im sure will come down and race that awesome liquor burner cobra "smells great"

Dont forget about the fact if I wanted to hustle Allgo that bad there is another car I could own and race that has already been in the 7's in the 1/4 at over 180mph!!! but where is the fun in that??? I would rather race my entirely homebuilt car anyway..

Scott
03-14-2009, 12:16 PM
and we know allgo is cool because he comes up with names like fuck chop

tractioncontrol
03-14-2009, 12:30 PM
Dustin is probably the last person I know who would take internet shit talking personally and get worked up about it.. He just points out things that dont make any sense, and happens to be very good at talking shit and making sense at the same time and that tends to offend people! He is my friend but dont think for a second if I was wrong or out of line he would say the same shit to me that he says to you!! Trust me its happened many times. Its obvious Joe is just trying to intimidate, why he hasnt chimed in yet is just a another testiment to that fact. We should be able to get quite a few people to come down and race on that day too, Ninesecsnake Im sure will come down and race that awesome liquor burner cobra "smells great"

Dont forget about the fact if I wanted to hustle Allgo that bad there is another car I could own and race that has already been in the 7's in the 1/4 at over 180mph!!! but where is the fun in that??? I would rather race my entirely homebuilt car anyway..

And he did offer you that race. I would think it would be fun to run a 7 sec drag car once.

tractioncontrol
03-14-2009, 12:31 PM
and we know allgo is cool because he comes up with names like fuck chop

Among others.........

Scott
03-14-2009, 12:57 PM
yeah it would definetly be fun to race a 7 second car, that should pull pretty good on the back end of the track to hit 180+!!! I know I wouldnt want to pay to fix it if something happened though!!

K-ville
03-14-2009, 01:22 PM

half the stuff said in this thread are completly ignorant b/s. dustin do you know for fact joe didt run that time? do you have proof he didnt drive? if the asnswer was no to those (whitch it is) then shut up until you actually know what your talking about. and for all the talk about hoping in a 8 sec car do you not realize he has gone insane times in the gn on extremly soft passes? or how about the fact the fox makes more power than the new cobra....

DustinsDuster
03-14-2009, 02:38 PM
half the stuff said in this thread are completly ignorant b/s. dustin do you know for fact joe didt run that time? do you have proof he didnt drive? if the asnswer was no to those (whitch it is) then shut up until you actually know what your talking about. and for all the talk about hoping in a 8 sec car do you not realize he has gone insane times in the gn on extremly soft passes? or how about the fact the fox makes more power than the new cobra....

i really cant believe this. how many times did i blatently ask straight out if those two things happened? where in this thread did i assume or start talking about Allgo NOT doing what he said? for fucks sake, i never even denied that his car ran that number; all along i just had one simple question, and never got it. im asking someone, ANYONE to please educate me on any of these facts- which no one seems to be able or willing to do.

soft passes and dyno numbers do not necessarily equal good ET's or won races.

the thing is, i have seen so many of these supposed races that never happen. all along, ive kept saying- i want to see the race. all of this shit is all pretty meaningless without the race...

K-ville
03-14-2009, 04:40 PM

i really cant believe this. how many times did i blatently ask straight out if those two things happened? where in this thread did i assume or start talking about Allgo NOT doing what he said? for fucks sake, i never even denied that his car ran that number; all along i just had one simple question, and never got it. im asking someone, ANYONE to please educate me on any of these facts- which no one seems to be able or willing to do.

soft passes and dyno numbers do not necessarily equal good ET's or won races.

the thing is, i have seen so many of these supposed races that never happen. all along, ive kept saying- i want to see the race. all of this shit is all pretty meaningless without the race...
a really good et on a soft pass lifting early to keep out of trouble with tech doesnt equal running a good time how? how bout u just ask joe the questions your assuming or for those wanting to talk shit meet up wit him and say it to him.

DustinsDuster
03-14-2009, 06:28 PM

He will race people here hence the lack of information but he also want bigger fish than the few people running those times in C.R. Which would make sense as to why it's not bieng posted here and on SVTperformance.

So after the work Scott planned on doing it would still be in Allgos favor on motor..... I think not. RED FLAG In no way was it planned on being a straight up race EVER, both sides thought they had the better deal, one was right.

i said my car ran 8's in complete sarcasm and as a joke- i dont think i'll be learning anything from someone too blind to pick up on that.

as much as i would love to watch Allgo run up against high profile cars in Chicago or wherever, believe it or not, i actually wouldnt want him to get shot when he tries to "hustle" the wrong people like he did with Scotty. besides, it seems the car had a pretty high profile before he bought it- it seems the cat is mostly out of the bag already.

scotty was planning on doing work to his engine, but didnt. it seems to me he was up front with it to start with, unlike some people...

as it sits now, the motor race with the 03 could still be pretty close. in the end, just like you, i just want to see the race. i hope this one actually happens...

tractioncontrol
03-14-2009, 07:32 PM

i said my car ran 8's in complete sarcasm and as a joke- i dont think i'll be learning anything from someone too blind to pick up on that.

as much as i would love to watch Allgo run up against high profile cars in Chicago or wherever, believe it or not, i actually wouldnt want him to get shot when he tries to "hustle" the wrong people like he did with Scotty. besides, it seems the car had a pretty high profile before he bought it- it seems the cat is mostly out of the bag already.

scotty was planning on doing work to his engine, but didnt. it seems to me he was up front with it to start with, unlike some people...

as it sits now, the motor race with the 03 could still be pretty close. in the end, just like you, i just want to see the race. i hope this one actually happens...

Your right the cat is out of the bag, that's all the faster the car will ever run, might as well tell the whole world (he won't be able to get anyone to race him anyhow).

Exactly, soft passes on low boost. And yes the fox does make more power. And he has been doing it since Dustin was working on his learners permit. Dustin knows everything............he must have been in KC last weekend.

DustinsDuster
03-14-2009, 08:18 PM
once again people trying to force feed me their alphabet soup; dont put words in my mouth. i have never assumed anything about his cars; i just asked. if Allgo's 03, GN or Fox have run in the 9's, please tell me. i dont need video/timeslips- i can easily see any of them in the 9's.

also about being in KC last weekend; i wasnt. but is that an admission that's the track the pass was made at?

that would be one answer i was looking for, not the one i wanted most, but a step in the right direction.

DJ0820
03-17-2009, 07:21 PM
We're losing him doctor.......Call it....TOD 8:21 CST

DJ0820
03-31-2009, 06:47 PM
I'd at least of expected a "fuckchop" from him by now

DJ0820
04-01-2009, 08:03 PM
Or maybe once he hit 88 mph......

http://blog.wired.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/04/09/back_to_the_future.jpg

Scott
04-02-2009, 07:02 AM
:bigthumb: Thats a good one I almost spit pepsi all over the screen!!

K-ville
04-02-2009, 10:59 AM
his future self would still be around though! classic rookie time travel error.

Jappbox
04-02-2009, 02:36 PM
I think he is getting his NHRA Lisance...

snickerlicker
04-02-2009, 02:56 PM
I gotta give this post the:
http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m309/10sec5oh/beating-a-dead-horse.gif

tractioncontrol
04-02-2009, 04:44 PM
LOL

FiFdYnUtZ
04-02-2009, 07:57 PM
lol very well placed gif..

DJ0820
04-05-2009, 09:25 PM