PDA

View Full Version : CALLING OUT ALLGO

Scott
03-05-2009, 07:17 AM
Cedar Falls Raceway Saturday May 9th at midnight mania, I heard there might be some side bets going on so bring some extra cash.

allgo
03-05-2009, 07:24 AM
Cedar Falls Raceway Saturday May 9th at midnight mania, I heard there might be some side bets going on so bring some extra cash.

God you are a fag, I told you I am not racing the all night street drags when the track is the worst conditons possilbe. I gave you three weekends to race me and you said no you give me one and I say no and I am ducking you? You want that race we will do it during the day period.

P.S. THANKS FOR THE PUNK OUT MONEY!!!!! To all of you that dont know this scotty punked out on the 2 races so I got the punk out money yesterday.... lame

StreetSweeper
03-05-2009, 08:04 AM
Can you say picken and a choosen?

Scotty lay off it, joe dosnt race any races that don't 100% sure him a win. Just like he wouldnt race my race the talon on the street with the cobra.. Im not trying to start shit but facts are facts.. He knows your going to blow him away.

Scott
03-05-2009, 08:07 AM
You wanted to race me on the STREET now your saying no to a race on the strip cuz its not prepped good? and I said no to a 500 dollar all motor race. You hustled me outta 250 bucks, good job now lets race a ALLOUT race at the track.. I aint racing a 10.50 all motor car against your mid-8 second car for 500 bucks!! "BTW the 10.3 my car ran was a aborted nitrous pass not a NA pass" thats not gonna happen no matter how bad you want it to. I start circle track racing first weekend in April at multiple tracks so I dont excatly have time on the weekends.. Now you wanna race or you just wanna talk shit and hustle some more?

90 notch
03-05-2009, 08:22 AM

Scotty lay off it, joe dosnt race any races that don't 100% sure him a win. Just like he wouldnt race my race the talon on the street with the cobra.. Im not trying to start shit but facts are facts.. He knows your going to blow him away.Why the "street drags night".We all know that the track sucks shit,it's been proven time and time again.Talk about a safety factor.So who's picken and chosen,scotty just as much!Put both those cars on a good track.....................Steve o

StreetSweeper
03-05-2009, 08:22 AM
This is why Scotty!

http://www.svtsnake.com/forum/showthread.php?p=438623

That "mid 8 second" car just dont have enough to cut it!

StreetSweeper
03-05-2009, 08:23 AM

Scotty lay off it, joe dosnt race any races that don't 100% sure him a win. Just like he wouldnt race my race the talon on the street with the cobra.. Im not trying to start shit but facts are facts.. He knows your going to blow him away.Why the "street drags night".We all know that the track sucks shit,it's been proven time and time again.Talk about a safety factor.So who's picken and chosen,scotty just as much!Put both those cars on a good track.....................Steve o

Im not goign to say that track dont get slopy at night, but it hauls ass druring the day. I think it should be during the day at CFR.

90 notch
03-05-2009, 08:31 AM

Im not goign to say that track dont get slopy at night, but it hauls ass druring the day. I think it should be during the day at CFR.Agreed!!!

90 notch
03-05-2009, 08:36 AM
Opening day @ cedar falls Raceway.

Scott
03-05-2009, 08:46 AM
I think you all forgot about the fact I have 2 other race cars that the season has starts before drag racing begins!! Thats the first chance I really have, whats the big hurry anyway I have a feeling you might need some time to adjust from driving a 10 second car to a 8 second car

90 notch
03-05-2009, 09:26 AM
No, i think everybody needs to remember that this first race was suppose to happen in april.Now all of a sudden your busy running circles???Who's picken and chosen??

Scott
03-05-2009, 09:40 AM
I dont know where the hell you got information, I never agreed to any date, I knew the whole time I had to race circle track I just let you guys ramble on about what date you want to race because it was funny to me since no one ever ONCE asked me what date I could race. I'll be out cruising my car this weekend "with a passenger" its not like its torn apart or not running, same combination as last year!! That date just happens to be when Im free to race I aint picking and chosing why does it matter to you guys? he wanted to race on the street and now you think its too dangerous at the drag strip?? How about may 16th then?

90 notch
03-05-2009, 09:59 AM
I dont know where the hell you got information, I never agreed to any date, I knew the whole time I had to race circle track I just let you guys ramble on about what date you want to race because it was funny to me since no one ever ONCE asked me what date I could race. I'll be out cruising my car this weekend "with a passenger" its not like its torn apart or not running, same combination as last year!! That date just happens to be when Im free to race I aint picking and chosing why does it matter to you guys? he wanted to race on the street and now you think its too dangerous at the drag strip?? How about may 16th then?I just talked to allgo may 16th it is.We'll give in crybaby.BTW-He told me to tell you bring your DRAG CAR,He said he'll log more street miles this year than you will in five!

Scott
03-05-2009, 10:13 AM
HA! sounds good to me, I got a extra seat bracket sitting in my garage if you want to install that so you can ride with him.

FiFdYnUtZ
03-05-2009, 12:00 PM
Lmao I like how it is a safety concern to run at cf at night but you have no problem running on the street....and btw 90 notch..the for sale thread clearly states joes car as a drag car hahaha your bs will never end

90 notch
03-05-2009, 12:06 PM
Lmao I like how it is a safety concern to run at cf at night but you have no problem running on the street....and btw 90 notch..the for sale thread clearly states joes car as a drag car hahaha your bs will never endI'm sorry fiftzzz,nobody can change things when they take ownership,i guess once it's been made a drag car their's no going back,my bad......Steve o

90 notch
03-05-2009, 12:07 PM
Lmao I like how it is a safety concern to run at cf at night but you have no problem running on the street....and btw 90 notch..the for sale thread clearly states joes car as a drag car hahaha your bs will never endThe safety concern is this,you might as well go race in the rain!!!!

FiFdYnUtZ
03-05-2009, 12:35 PM
well looking at the pics allgo posted and the pics in the for sale thread, not much has changed...

and are you saying the street is safer then cfr? lmao

90 notch
03-05-2009, 12:38 PM
well looking at the pics allgo posted and the pics in the for sale thread, not much has changed...

and are you saying the street is safer then cfr? lmaoThan the night races,yes.

90 notch
03-05-2009, 12:39 PM

and are you saying the street is safer then cfr? lmaoLet me just ask you a couple questions,what makes a drag car a drag car ol wise one?

Scott
03-05-2009, 12:50 PM
Hey man I ran almost my best time at the night races there against Ed on his busa.. 9.03 at 1:00.. Hooks up ALOT better than the street sorry to break it to ya. Oh well more practice time for me I guess

FiFdYnUtZ
03-05-2009, 03:23 PM
its a drag car when the seller clearly states THIS IS A DRAG CAR, NOT A STREET CAR :) dont have to be wise to read...

and whatever your smoking to think the street is safer the midnight mania, please pass it...

snickerlicker
03-05-2009, 04:03 PM
Thats almost like saying your car is fast because it is an LS1.... Everyone's interpretation is different. :supz:

DustinsDuster
03-05-2009, 04:48 PM

and are you saying the street is safer then cfr? lmaoLet me just ask you a couple questions,what makes a drag car a drag car ol wise one?

perhaps you should ask Allgo- he seems to have the wealth of insight on that subject...

Mufflover
03-06-2009, 09:45 AM

God you are a fag, I told you I am not racing the all night street drags when the track is the worst conditons possilbe. I gave you three weekends to race me and you said no you give me one and I say no and I am ducking you? You want that race we will do it during the day period.

P.S. THANKS FOR THE PUNK OUT MONEY!!!!! To all of you that dont know this scotty punked out on the 2 races so I got the punk out money yesterday.... lame

I dont get it, he punked out but still wants to race?

Mufflover
03-06-2009, 09:53 AM
This is why Scotty!

http://www.svtsnake.com/forum/showthread.php?p=438623

That "mid 8 second" car just dont have enough to cut it!

Whos car runs mid 8s? Scottys or allgos?

Scott
03-06-2009, 10:24 AM
The car allgo bought ran 8.7's and mine runs 9.0, I didnt punk out I just paid him the 250 bucks he hustled me out of on the all motor race.. Then I STILL challenged him to a allout race that we are still trying to iron-out the details in private. If we can actually agree on something then May 16th at Cedar Falls will be the race date.

Mufflover
03-06-2009, 12:02 PM
You paid him the $250 for the punk out money, then sorry that means you punked out!

FiFdYnUtZ
03-06-2009, 12:25 PM
that was for the all motor race dipshit..

Mufflover
03-06-2009, 12:45 PM
that was for the all motor race dipshit..
You are a fag. dipshit, tintynutz

snickerlicker
03-06-2009, 12:53 PM
Tintynutz... LOL. Mufflover every once in a while says some funny shit, I have to admit.

Domestic Disturbance
03-06-2009, 12:55 PM
Thats almost like saying your car is fast because it is an LS1.... Everyone's interpretation is different. :supz:

dude, thats a given. where have you been?

Domestic Disturbance
03-06-2009, 12:56 PM
BTW you guys need to get a race setup, it was the talk of the town I know of a few bets that were taking place.

Scott
03-06-2009, 12:58 PM
Aight you can call it that if you want to.. Next time someone offers you to race in a car thats 2 seconds faster and you decline it then remember that. The funny thing is as far as I am concerned that 250 bucks was mine long BEFORE that but I didnt take his money!! "I know this is matter of opinion so spare me the aguement" I guess I have just a little more sportsmanship than that figuring he might actually come up with somewhat of a decent race.. ohh well it is what it is and theres nothing I can do about it now. At least I am still willing to race him just because of pride, I am going into this as the underdog with a slower car and still willing to put up money after losing 250 bucks and still giving him the favor of time of day and everything else he ask's for!! If thats a Punk Out then pass the shit my way!!

90 notch
03-06-2009, 01:40 PM
Listen to this everybody,allgo just offered scotty the race to get his $250 back.The 03 againest scotty on motor,scotty declined!Who's picking and choosing now...........So sad,Steve o

Scott
03-06-2009, 01:50 PM
Yeah you are lucky I even follow through with the race against his new car with all drama and bullshit that goes along with it.. I simply told him I wouldnt race him because I am tired of his bullshit.. Pull the blower belt off and I'll race!! motor on motor, my car isnt built to run on motor and neither is that.

Scott
03-06-2009, 01:59 PM
He gets one allout race on a instant green tree, you want something close to a street race then there ya go!! If you want a second race then build your own car and act your age then I'll think about it..

90 notch
03-06-2009, 01:59 PM
Yeah you are lucky I even follow through with the race against his new car with all drama and bullshit that goes along with it.. I simply told him I wouldnt race him because I am tired of his bullshit.. Pull the blower belt off and I'll race!! motor on motor, my car isnt built to run on motor and neither is that.So do you run the nitrous 24/7!,Sweet!

Scott
03-06-2009, 02:05 PM
Fuck yeah!! thats what the progressive is for man, I got it hooked up to a TPS and MAP sensor.. It allows for a smaller carburator and more accurate cylinder to cylinder fuel control under varying loads, its pretty sweet you should come check it out

K-ville
03-06-2009, 05:01 PM
all im have to say is on the street you dont expect to hook really really well so your somewhat prepared for the result of launching a monster on the street but a crap track lets you hook and get haulin where its prep'd well and then might let go down track wich is not a good thing............ if that makes sense

tractioncontrol
03-06-2009, 06:39 PM
P.O.S. Did you set a date up for this to go down with Allgo yet?

Mufflover
03-07-2009, 08:01 AM
He gets one allout race on a instant green tree, you want something close to a street race then there ya go!! If you want a second race then build your own car and act your age then I'll think about it..

Who you telling to act there own age? You two are the ones that keeps looking like a dipshits arguing in a circle.

Mufflover
03-07-2009, 08:02 AM
P.O.S. Did you set a date up for this to go down with Allgo yet?
I have a felling that p.o.s. stands for punk out scotty.lol call me all the names you want on here but punk out scotty is classic, good work

Mufflover
03-07-2009, 08:03 AM
all im have to say is on the street you dont expect to hook really really well so your somewhat prepared for the result of launching a monster on the street but a crap track lets you hook and get haulin where its prep'd well and then might let go down track wich is not a good thing............ if that makes sense

Dude you should just shut up sometimes,

Scott
03-07-2009, 08:44 AM
dude he's close to double my age!!!! im pretty sure you look much worse talking your shit when you don't even have a car mufflover, maybe your the one who should learn when to stop talking

Mufflover
03-07-2009, 08:48 AM
dude he's close to double my age!!!! im pretty sure you look much worse talking your shit when you don't even have a car mufflover, maybe your the one who should learn when to stop talking
whos talking? it s just you I dont see allgo responding to you, I looked at his profile and it says he is 39 so you are 19? If you are your parents must buy you everything cause there is know way you could have all this stuff at that age.

K-ville
03-07-2009, 08:52 AM

Dude you should just shut up sometimes,
i know its hard to understand for some who can only drive a keyboard at a local library but for those of us who have fast cars it makes sense

Mufflover
03-07-2009, 08:53 AM
POS.lol

K-ville
03-07-2009, 08:56 AM
whos talking? it s just you I dont see allgo responding to you, I looked at his profile and it says he is 39 so you are 19? If you are your parents must buy you everything cause there is know way you could have all this stuff at that age.
who cares where he gets his cars from.. i say it open to all here i am willing to let any of you buy me a car or parts

Mufflover
03-07-2009, 09:09 AM
You guys are all fags.lol

POS

snickerlicker
03-07-2009, 09:09 AM
Scotty's only 19?? Didnt realize he was that young.

Scott
03-07-2009, 09:25 AM
ok so im not excatly half his age!!!! but when i was a teenager my car was faster than allgo has ever gone in his life! and i can afford what i have now because i built it not bought it

Mufflover
03-07-2009, 09:30 AM
ok so im not excatly half his age!!!! but when i was a teenager my car was faster than allgo has ever gone in his life! and i can afford what i have now because i built it not bought it

Your are and always will be known on the streets as punk out scotty now.

DustinsDuster
03-07-2009, 09:37 AM
on the streets, i dont think Scott will ever give a damn.

i dont see what the big deal is, Scott knew his car would lose racing the new cobra on the motor; so instead of proving it, he just gave in and paid the money. would you really feel any better if you saw him run a 10.50 to Allgo's low 9/high 8?

what i really want to see is an all-out race between them. i really do hope it happens, one way or another.

K-ville
03-07-2009, 09:42 AM
on the streets, i dont think Scott will ever give a damn.

i dont see what the big deal is, Scott knew his car would lose racing the new cobra on the motor; so instead of proving it, he just gave in and paid the money. would you really feel any better if you saw him run a 10.50 to Allgo's low 9/high 8?

what i really want to see is an all-out race between them. i really do hope it happens, one way or another.
+1 shit im ready to watch some slow cars race

FiFdYnUtZ
03-07-2009, 11:28 AM
lol unlike you cocklover scotty has been around for a long time on the streets and has always had some really fast shit, he has a reputation unlike your nut swinging, shit talking, carless ass, so why would he give two shits and a fuck what you think he is?

30lbsboost
03-08-2009, 12:23 PM
Quit negotiating, Quit talking shit, no excuses, no crying after the race.

daytime, prepped track, all out race

wow, that was easy to figure out

Oglshrub
03-08-2009, 01:37 PM
30lbsboost Your obviously requesting ridiculous circumstances :-)

30lbsboost
03-08-2009, 02:01 PM
lol.....i know that would be too easy

the whole question of whos faster could decided very easy

Scott
03-08-2009, 02:14 PM
Thats why this thread is in the trash, its a shit talking thread, not a whos car is faster thread.. We already know who's car is faster but thats not always who wins the race

30lbsboost
03-08-2009, 02:48 PM
Thats why this thread is in the trash, its a shit talking thread, not a whos car is faster thread.. We already know who's car is faster but thats not always who wins the race

calling out allgo:

^sounds like your calling out allgo to me

Scott
03-08-2009, 03:21 PM
In case you didnt notice we already knew we were gonna have some type of race, so I started this thread to set-up a date and make it simple and put it out there for everyone to see!! but of course the race has to be according to his terms or he wont even do it thats why it gets so complicated. Its pretty damn rediculous I agree, now bring on the haters......haha

30lbsboost
03-08-2009, 03:57 PM
In case you didnt notice we already knew we were gonna have some type of race, so I started this thread to set-up a date and make it simple and put it out there for everyone to see!! but of course the race has to be according to his terms or he wont even do it thats why it gets so complicated. Its pretty damn rediculous I agree, now bring on the haters......haha

no hateing here man.....
allgos car is faster from what I hear, it also sounds like in the begining you were under the impression of racing a different car. sounds like dirty poker on his part to me, but there is no such thing as a "fair" drag race .
Under the curcumstances I would have backed out of that race too!

all Im saying is: at the track , ALL OUT! like you said its not always the faster car that wins
If allgos car is truely faster he should not have any problem racing this type of race.
But in reality its your guys's cars, your investment's.
Myself and many others just want to see a good race

69gt4speed
03-08-2009, 04:18 PM
^ +2 for sure. Clean good race. Best car/driver wins..

Btw.. not to hog Scotts thread 30# we going to do a test this yr 6 speed vs 6 speed. You interested? Same exact 03 sonic blue car I've had for yrs now. I Don't pull tricks. Pm me if interested or other ideas. I can show you all my car data no big deal. I would like same as I know nothing of ur 6 speed lt. :supz:

tractioncontrol
03-08-2009, 05:49 PM

no hateing here man.....
allgos car is faster from what I hear, it also sounds like in the begining you were under the impression of racing a different car. sounds like dirty poker on his part to me, but there is no such thing as a "fair" drag race .

all Im saying is: at the track , ALL OUT! like you said its not always the faster car that wins
If allgos car is truely faster he should not have any problem racing this type of race.

From what I understand Allgo is good with all out terms, he just wants a good prepped track during the day but P.O.S. won't give him the race, P.O.S. wants as cold of temps. and as bad of track conditions as possible.

30lbsboost
03-08-2009, 07:25 PM

no hateing here man.....

From what I understand Allgo is good with all out terms, he just wants a good prepped track during the day but P.O.S. won't give him the race, P.O.S. wants as cold of temps. and as bad of track conditions as possible.

A safe track is a must!!!!!

I hope it goes down

30lbsboost
03-08-2009, 07:35 PM
^ +2 for sure. Clean good race. Best car/driver wins..

Btw.. not to hog Scotts thread 30# we going to do a test this yr 6 speed vs 6 speed. You interested? Same exact 03 sonic blue car I've had for yrs now. I Don't pull tricks. Pm me if interested or other ideas. I can show you all my car data no big deal. I would like same as I know nothing of ur 6 speed lt. :supz:

Interesting.... I dont want to jack scotts thread either. I will start a new thread in the msca area..ok?

69gt4speed
03-08-2009, 07:51 PM
Sounds fine....