PDA

View Full Version : Get a free Golden Lancer for Gears of War 2 !!!

ZacFields
03-01-2009, 01:27 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AE5VSJqKKgM

Check this out. I got myself a free golden lancer using the method on this youtube video. Works like a charm! Takes advantage of a glitch on xbox.com's online store.

Who wants to play Gears 2 online with me?

DustinsDuster
03-01-2009, 01:41 PM
my good buddy plays a lot- he's Snowman on here. i'll refer him this way.

on a side note, how can we change it so links open up in a new window? im so used to that, its hard to get used to going back.

FiFdYnUtZ
03-01-2009, 02:58 PM
im more of a call of duty fan..although gears rocks..but sorry my xbox live subscription ran out :(

ZacFields
03-01-2009, 03:41 PM
I'll add that feature back in there Dustin. I did some updating recently and I must have forgotten to add that back in there.

*Edit* Problem fixed. It won't affect existing posts but will begin affecting new posts. I'll edit my original post so that it works that way. I don't want anyone missing out on this great piece of Microsoft exploit information.

Luminatorz34
03-01-2009, 08:37 PM
not funnny......fucking rick rolled son of a bish

lil krumm
03-01-2009, 08:50 PM
FUCK. cant believe i just got rick rolled. i dont even know what this game is you guys are talking about and i STILL clicked the link. dammit.

ZacFields
03-01-2009, 09:31 PM
The funny thing about this whole deal is that I actually obtained a free golden Lancer via a glitch that xbox.com was having one day that was allowing people to download them for free. Normally, you have to buy the special edition to get it. They claim that they're going to send out a patch that will take it away sometime, but I haven't seen it yet.

The day after I got it, I was playing with a buddy from work and he kept asking me how I got the golden Lancer, and I ended up stumbling onto that youtube video. So at work the next day, I loaded it up on my laptop and brought it over to him. As I'm handing him the laptop, he's all like "Thanks buddy!" and he was all excited, only to hit the play button and get completely RICK ROLL'D.

I have since changed my xbox gamertag to "R1ckRolldLancr" if anyone wants to play :)

s13kid
03-03-2009, 10:56 AM
lol, Im not on much zac but I'll add you sometime, Im at a shortage of GoW buddies. I think my gamertag is Chasethemac