PDA

View Full Version : Drift Day 25

ia240drifter
02-18-2009, 09:40 PM
Well the first drift event is just around the corner is anyone planning on going??? it has given me a deadline to have my car done by

s13kid
03-04-2009, 10:25 PM
Im gonna go forsure. Should be able to drive but not positive yet, we'll see how money is the end of this month. If your going for sure maybe i'll head up there with ya.

Phantez
03-04-2009, 10:48 PM
yeah ill probably be going. I have a few things to get done on the 240 first so unless some shit happens with that, ill be there

ia240drifter
03-15-2009, 10:00 PM
yea i should have my car ready to go. i just sent the turbo out to be rebuilt but there is a 15 day wait once they recieve it so i will be cutting it close. that would be cool to roll out there in a group just let me know plus splitting a hotel bill will be nice!! if anyone wants to head out there so far me, leigh (drives a supra) Dan (used to have a black 2nd gen talon) are going to drive out there. not totally sure on the details but will have more info in the next couple of days. should be a good ol time!!!! DRIFT BY DAY AND DRINK BY NIGHT!!!! :supz:

s13kid
03-15-2009, 11:15 PM
I may not be able driven now, my clutch is going to shit. I might head up there just for a fun road trip or w/e. Get ahold of me when its a bit closer. If we can get people to split a hotel i'll go for sure.

ia240drifter
03-19-2009, 08:41 PM
Hey chase do you work at five seasons tire on first ave??? i thought i seen your car infront of there last year???? i am looking for a place to align my car to my custom needs and every where around here has told me that they will only align my car to factory specs. if you work there that would be great to take it there cause its only a couple of blocks away from where my car is stored....

s13kid
03-19-2009, 09:45 PM
I did work there, only for about a month though. I need an alignment bad also, Dennys on 3rd ave? i think seemed cool when i went in for an alignment, but i needed a tie rod end so I didnt get it done.

5 Seasons Tire will probably be gay. They wouldnt mount a 195/55 on because it wasnt the "factory tire".