PDA

View Full Version : Forum Logo Updated, Thank you Drifte

ZacFields
02-13-2009, 03:19 PM
Just wanted to point everyone's attention up to the new forum logo, which was provided to us by Drifte.

Good work Drifte! Looks awesome!

Drifte
02-14-2009, 03:42 PM
well thank you, I'll get you a new one without my name on it here soon. If any size preferences let me know so I can make it bigger for you.

p.s PMed

ZacFields
02-14-2009, 08:56 PM
I think the current size works just fine. No rush on getting the new one to me. Like I said, you're free to advertise your name on it if you'd like, but I can understand that you might not want your name too exposed.

darkdan
02-16-2009, 06:52 AM
If you have it in vector format, I'd love to have it for shirts.

If you only have it in bitmap, is that a font?

Drifte
02-16-2009, 09:22 AM
Yea its in vector format. Its a font mixed with some of my stuff. It kind of relies on the back ground color so for different color shirts would be a good bit of work changing up the colors. let me know where you want it sent.

darkdan
02-16-2009, 11:39 AM
Well for a shirt I'd keep it simple and just use the top layer of the words. LOL.

Of course, I could have it printed just like that, but it'd raise the cost of the shirts. =(

Go ahead and email it to me. dannorte [at] hurricanetint.com

Drifte
02-16-2009, 11:57 AM
I'll email you the logo, and I may go ahead and come up with another platform for screen printing. We'll see how it looks. Top seller for t's here was in black 2nd was probably white.

darkdan
02-16-2009, 02:03 PM
Top seller for t's here was in black 2nd was probably white.

That's how it always is. I actually only carry black and white (well, off-white ash actually since white gets ruined so fast).

I have a few shirts in a few colors, but I don't stock a lot of them.

Got the artwork. It would look kind of boring as one color. But if you're ever bored or just like to do it, feel free to design a few other shirts. They're done with vinyl (I don't screen print) so keep that in mind during your designs.