PDA

View Full Version : Just for fun

Clinical
02-03-2009, 11:33 PM
So, I admit straight up that I really have never gotten the chance to drive/experience a high horsepower car.

The most badass car I've been in was a 03 Cobra I test drove but had the owner with me and he never did let me flog it.

It's sad yes that my six banger chickstang is the car among my friends with the most torque.

I'm really wanting to just ride in or hopefully get to drive a car with more than 200hp at the crank for once :roll:

So I was wondering, the only car rental place we have here is a small place with a couple of Taurus's and trucks.

I've seen a lot of youtube videos of people screwing around in a GT Stang' or a R/T Charger, etc. Are there rental areas around bigger places like CR and stuff with nicer cars for renting?

Or are there events that let you drive or ride in the more badass cars?

The only car I've ever had my head thrown back against the headrest was my Grand Am when I wrecked it :Hangman:

Domestic Disturbance
02-04-2009, 10:14 AM
What happened to that GTO you were gonna buy? I'm sure you could have plenty of fun with that.

Clinical
02-04-2009, 04:08 PM
That's still just a hope.

I'm still waiting to see whether or not I'm getting a job I've applied for.

If so I'm shopping for cars in the 12-20k range.

Although actually the most interesting car I've found so far is a 02 GT Mustang with a Kenne Bell and only 3k original miles for 18k

Fire Hawk
02-04-2009, 08:09 PM

Although actually the most interesting car I've found so far is a 02 GT Mustang with a Kenne Bell and only 3k original miles for 18k

I'd be asking a lot of questions about that one then. A stock GT mustang with a kenne bell on it and only 3000 miles.... I'd have to guess has been beat on like a red headed step child. When you start getting into F/I on a stock motor you gotta make sure person who did the tuning was spot on. Those are just a couple things that just come to mind when you posted that.

Domestic Disturbance
02-04-2009, 09:06 PM
buy mine

Clinical
02-04-2009, 10:15 PM

I'd be asking a lot of questions about that one then. A stock GT mustang with a kenne bell on it and only 3000 miles.... I'd have to guess has been beat on like a red headed step child. When you start getting into F/I on a stock motor you gotta make sure person who did the tuning was spot on. Those are just a couple things that just come to mind when you posted that.

Here's the one I'm speaking of:

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?c ... dard=false (http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=p&car_id=257631619&dealer_id=63748755&car_year=2001&rdm=1233810835898&model=MUST&num_records=25&systime=&make2=&highlightFirstMakeModel=&start_year=2000&keywordsfyc=&keywordsfyc=&keywordsrep=&keywordsrep=&engine=8+Cylinder&certified=&body_code=0&fuel=&awsp=false&search_type=both&distance=300&marketZipError=false&search_lang=en&showZipError=n&make=FORD&keywords_display=&color=&page_location=findacar%3A%3Aispsearchform&min_price=10000&drive=&default_sort=priceDESC&seller_type=b&max_mileage=15000&style_flag=1&sort_type=priceDESC&address=52601&advanced=y&end_year=2004&doors=&transmission=Automatic&max_price=20000&cardist=188&standard=false)