snickerlicker
02-01-2009, 09:03 AM
There is a new fast car in town...bring it to the streets

90 notch
02-01-2009, 09:24 AM
Believe dat!Steve o

Scott
02-01-2009, 02:25 PM
aight i guess ill bite then, who and what and how fast is it?

K-ville
02-01-2009, 02:31 PM
wow for once I think I may actually know whats going on before its made public!

TbTalon94
02-01-2009, 03:11 PM
lol why even make a thread like this? Atleast drop a freaking teaser picture.

K-ville
02-01-2009, 04:14 PM
alright ill give you a teaser

http://i417.photobucket.com/albums/pp252/kvillestunter/DCP_0690.jpg

:hedbang: HAHA

Domestic Disturbance
02-01-2009, 11:09 PM
http://www.clubtroppo.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2007/04/threadofdoom.gif

Mufflover
02-02-2009, 09:03 AM
There is a new fast car in town...bring it to the streets

It must be yours? more info.

90 notch
02-02-2009, 09:45 AM
aight i guess ill bite then, who and what and how fast is it?who????what,you should already know!FASTER than 99.9% of anything around here,PROVEN!

90 notch
02-02-2009, 09:47 AM
aight i guess ill bite then, who and what and how fast is it?who????what,you should already know!FASTER than 99.9% of anything around here,PROVEN!Knw anyone taking sidebets???Steve o

Mufflover
02-02-2009, 10:31 AM
aight i guess ill bite then, who and what and how fast is it?who????what,you should already know!FASTER than 99.9% of anything around here,PROVEN!

Is anyone on here a rocket scientist to figure out what this means?

Domestic Disturbance
02-02-2009, 01:46 PM
can we get a color?

90 notch
02-02-2009, 02:59 PM
Pics 2 come.......Steve o

FiFdYnUtZ
02-02-2009, 03:31 PM
you delete my post?

90 notch
02-02-2009, 03:35 PM
you delete my post?I didn't...Steve o

Scott
02-02-2009, 04:46 PM
Yeah I got a post or 2 deleted in MSCA land when I wasnt even talking crap but thats aight, they are the moderators so they can control whatever they want to. I honestly have no idea who or what car your talking about because to the best of my knowledge the MSCA has kept their cars, I thought Steve sold his but apparently he still has it?!?? I guess it could be Kville's car probably, but he's not excatly from town, and I doubt he's gonna haul that car down here to do some street racing unless he wants some of allgo but I dont see that happening.. I aint trying to start shit just trying to see whats coming out this year, the more fast cars to race around here the better. I am 100% done with the street and you all know that but I still dont mind running em at the track a few times a year.

allgo
02-02-2009, 04:47 PM
you delete my post?

I did keep your crap out of are post.....

allgo
02-02-2009, 04:49 PM
http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u83/allgojoe/img1233612085226.jpg

90 notch
02-02-2009, 04:54 PM
http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u83/allgojoe/img1233612085226.jpgOH SNAP!

K-ville
02-02-2009, 05:10 PM
Yeah I got a post or 2 deleted in MSCA land when I wasnt even talking crap but thats aight, they are the moderators so they can control whatever they want to. I honestly have no idea who or what car your talking about because to the best of my knowledge the MSCA has kept their cars, I thought Steve sold his but apparently he still has it?!?? I guess it could be Kville's car probably, but he's not excatly from town, and I doubt he's gonna haul that car down here to do some street racing unless he wants some of allgo but I dont see that happening.. I aint trying to start shit just trying to see whats coming out this year, the more fast cars to race around here the better. I am 100% done with the street and you all know that but I still dont mind running em at the track a few times a year.

i guess i dont know how to take this?? are you saying you doubt id make the trip or that i dont have what it takes to run allgo1?

K-ville
02-02-2009, 05:12 PM
http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u83/allgojoe/img1233612085226.jpgOH SNAP!

I must say it looks even better than I expected :prayer:

snickerlicker
02-02-2009, 05:47 PM
Goddamn! Looks bad ass

90 notch
02-03-2009, 06:26 AM
Looks like trouble........................MSCA.

Scott
02-03-2009, 07:19 AM
Kville, Im not trying to say you dont have what it takes to race allgo at all, I know you 2 are good friends and it would be somewhat pointless to haul your car all the way down here for a street race against a friend. and there really isnt a whole lot of cars down here that would race on the street against you beside's him. You know your shit, and I know you arent going to build a slow car, and I know you might have a few extra bucks sitting around courtesy of me :) Is that the cobra that was at Cedar Falls with the big turbo hanging off it? I think I remember seeing a red one with a chute on it. The pic is kinda confusing, one alum seat, no plates, parachute, but no rollcage? Looks like a pretty clean car from what I can tell but all I see is a bumper cover, whos car is it?

90 notch
02-03-2009, 08:06 AM
Kville, Im not trying to say you dont have what it takes to race allgo at all, I know you 2 are good friends and it would be somewhat pointless to haul your car all the way down here for a street race against a friend. and there really isnt a whole lot of cars down here that would race on the street against you beside's him. You know your shit, and I know you arent going to build a slow car, and I know you might have a few extra bucks sitting around courtesy of me :) Is that the cobra that was at Cedar Falls with the big turbo hanging off it? I think I remember seeing a red one with a chute on it. The pic is kinda confusing, one alum seat, no plates, parachute, but no rollcage? Looks like a pretty clean car from what I can tell but all I see is a bumper cover, whos car is it?The one from cedar falls was blue.....Theirs a full cage in it.More pics to come today!Steve o

Mufflover
02-03-2009, 09:06 AM
Looks sweet from behind. put up some more pics.

K-ville
02-03-2009, 12:59 PM
Kville, Im not trying to say you dont have what it takes to race allgo at all, I know you 2 are good friends and it would be somewhat pointless to haul your car all the way down here for a street race against a friend. and there really isnt a whole lot of cars down here that would race on the street against you beside's him. You know your shit, and I know you arent going to build a slow car, and I know you might have a few extra bucks sitting around courtesy of me :) Is that the cobra that was at Cedar Falls with the big turbo hanging off it? I think I remember seeing a red one with a chute on it. The pic is kinda confusing, one alum seat, no plates, parachute, but no rollcage? Looks like a pretty clean car from what I can tell but all I see is a bumper cover, whos car is it?
ok i see what your sayin now for a second i thought i was geting flammed :)

Scott
02-03-2009, 02:56 PM
nah man, your cool in my book

90 notch
02-03-2009, 04:16 PM
:Hangman:Let the games begin!Steve o

Scott
02-03-2009, 04:44 PM
I dunno man, you could post some more pics or something here, theres nothing to look at!!!! I dont know much about this car but I would willing to bet it aint gonna be close to Torrey's 7sec timeslips at what, like 180mph! At least give us something to argue about to pass the time in the winter here :banghead:

allgo
02-03-2009, 04:47 PM
http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u83/allgojoe/img1233695308921.jpg

allgo
02-03-2009, 04:48 PM
http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u83/allgojoe/img1233695380952.jpg

allgo
02-03-2009, 04:49 PM
I dunno man, you could post some more pics or something here, theres nothing to look at!!!! I dont know much about this car but I would willing to bet it aint gonna be close to Torrey's 7sec timeslips at what, like 180mph! At least give us something to argue about to pass the time in the winter here :banghead:

Not to be a dick here but dont bring up a car that never sees the streets. this is not a slam on torrey either he has a bad ass car...

skinny1030
02-03-2009, 06:12 PM
Looks like another slow cobra! LOL

90 notch
02-03-2009, 06:34 PM
I dunno man, you could post some more pics or something here, theres nothing to look at!!!! I dont know much about this car but I would willing to bet it aint gonna be close to Torrey's 7sec timeslips at what, like 180mph! At least give us something to argue about to pass the time in the winter here :banghead:That one's for you...MSCA

90 notch
02-03-2009, 06:36 PM
Kville, Im not trying to say you dont have what it takes to race allgo at all, I know you 2 are good friends and it would be somewhat pointless to haul your car all the way down here for a street race against a friend. and there really isnt a whole lot of cars down here that would race on the street against you beside's him. You know your shit, and I know you arent going to build a slow car, and I know you might have a few extra bucks sitting around courtesy of me :) Is that the cobra that was at Cedar Falls with the big turbo hanging off it? I think I remember seeing a red one with a chute on it. The pic is kinda confusing, one alum seat, no plates, parachute, but no rollcage? Looks like a pretty clean car from what I can tell but all I see is a bumper cover, whos car is it?Does it look confusing now!Steve o

Domestic Disturbance
02-03-2009, 07:20 PM
its a 01/95r/03 cobra. rare as hell!

Urban Legend
02-04-2009, 12:40 AM
So are you going to come out of the closet and tell us whos car it is or just keep posting pics?

90 notch
02-04-2009, 04:19 AM
:neener: Is it me or is their alot of people playing dumb :banghead:

Scott
02-04-2009, 07:16 AM
I wasnt trying to flame on anyone here, but Torrey did drive his car over to my house from his house in springville so I would say it gets as much or more street time from that drive alone than most of your cars, except allgo.. but this thread is NOT another street car vs. non-street car bitch fest, if you want to argue that then start another thread. I am not playing dumb I just wanted to know whos damn car it is, but now I think they made it abundantly clear that this is ALLGO's cobra. Now that we're done bitching and hiding shit how about some burnout videos or something, car does look badass :supz:

black88gt
02-04-2009, 09:15 AM
if this is allgos did you keep the redfire car?

what color is it? torch red? some pics of comp orange come up like torch red.

Domestic Disturbance
02-04-2009, 10:23 AM
I didn't see the spoiler. Must be an 03/04 so disregard my comment. But ya whos is it? Must be a turd if it needs a chute.

XR4LIFE
02-04-2009, 12:31 PM
Looks torch red to me....

FiFdYnUtZ
02-04-2009, 01:47 PM
yeah ^ i would def. say torch red

Urban Legend
02-04-2009, 02:49 PM
At first I thought it was Joe's car, but then the car looked more of a true red instead of a lazer red.

90 notch
02-04-2009, 03:09 PM
He's got all of them still, including that one!Steve o

black88gt
02-04-2009, 03:43 PM

dont get buck w/ me little one im half color blind most of the time

it fucks me up more on machs like this
http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd293/Newskoolmach281/finishedProcharger001.jpg
http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd293/Newskoolmach281/TMSBBQ038.jpg

looks great btw

Scott
02-04-2009, 04:16 PM
I have always like the look of those Mach-1's, the shaker hood is bad ass and those wheels look sick on that car too.. Nice car Joe I figured you had something going on over there in your shop just didnt think it would have been THAT!! Looks real clean, what is in there for a power plant? twin turbo 4.6 or something.. how come you never take me for rides in any of these things?

K-ville
02-04-2009, 04:38 PM
I have always like the look of those Mach-1's, the shaker hood is bad ass and those wheels look sick on that car too.. Nice car Joe I figured you had something going on over there in your shop just didnt think it would have been THAT!! Looks real clean, what is in there for a power plant? twin turbo 4.6 or something.. how come you never take me for rides in any of these things?

turbo's? we dont need no stinking turbo's! :supz:

XR4LIFE
02-04-2009, 05:02 PM

dont get buck w/ me little one im half color blind most of the time

it fucks me up more on machs like this
http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd293/Newskoolmach281/finishedProcharger001.jpg
http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd293/Newskoolmach281/TMSBBQ038.jpg

looks great btw

whoa calm down vp i was just saying what color i thought it was lol

black88gt
02-04-2009, 05:56 PM
whoa calm down vp i was just saying what color i thought it was lol

haha im calm i assumed it was torch red just makin sure

i just though i'd give you shit because you're johns brother

logans dad
02-04-2009, 07:20 PM
So are you going to come out of the closet and tell us whos car it is or just keep posting pics?

Let me just say it looks sweet and the trailer behind the snow bank was mine.

allgo
02-05-2009, 07:22 AM
Your right Vic that is your trailor, anyone looking for a nice trailor? This is my new car that I am going to hand out ass whoopings to whomever wants to get in line :bigthumb: ....Should be a fun spring and summer. :supz:

Mufflover
02-05-2009, 12:39 PM
That car better be fast to back up your talk.

FiFdYnUtZ
02-05-2009, 01:32 PM
so do you still have the other cobra?

tractioncontrol
02-05-2009, 01:51 PM
Mopar for Life!!!

FiFdYnUtZ
02-05-2009, 02:49 PM
lmao

Scott
02-05-2009, 03:07 PM
I think we're gonna find out soon enough, ya know it is kinda shady to challange me to a race last year and then go buy a new car cuz your other 3 are too slow... :neener: not quite sure what to think about this yet

snickerlicker
02-05-2009, 03:48 PM
so do you still have the other cobra?

Yep

allgo
02-05-2009, 04:00 PM
I think we're gonna find out soon enough, ya know it is kinda shady to challange me to a race last year and then go buy a new car cuz your other 3 are too slow... :neener: not quite sure what to think about this yet

YOur right scotty I went out and bought a car to beat you cause you are the coolest and fastest around, give me a break,I didnt know you thought that highly of yourself. I bought this car a month before I even set it up with you. For those of you that dont know me and Scott are racing in April at the track for some $$$,punk out money has been paid so this will go down. So dont be a little baby about it and tell Al he better have his money ready that he put up for you.

P.S. the comment about my other cars against your gutted out drag car is false to cause if you want a peice of the foxbody or the gn get out some more $$$ or should I say borrow somemore..

logans dad
02-05-2009, 04:06 PM

You never know, Maybe Joe is playing with the minds of people and hasnt unleashed the power of his cars yet. I dont think he has even used the juice yet at the strip.

Scott
02-05-2009, 04:18 PM
Look man we could go on about this forever arguing about what a street car is... so if you didnt buy that car to race me then how about we ACTUALLY do the race that I argreed on and race your original cobra instead of you trying to play games with me.. since apparently ALL your cars are faster than mine it shouldnt matter right?? Hell bring em all out and have a run what you brung free for all... Please dont bring other people into this arguement without at least asking me or them first especially when mentioning money.

allgo
02-05-2009, 04:29 PM
Look man we could go on about this forever arguing about what a street car is... so if you didnt buy that car to race me then how about we ACTUALLY do the race that I argreed on and race your original cobra instead of you trying to play games with me.. since apparently ALL your cars are faster than mine it shouldnt matter right?? Hell bring em all out and have a run what you brung free for all... Please dont bring other people into this arguement without at least asking me or them first especially when mentioning money.

You wanted to race MY cobra and I agreed... nothing was mentioned to which one so dont back peddal. So bolt on your new heads and intake and get it done. And for the name of the person I just thought he was your money man so I take it back...

Scott
02-05-2009, 05:11 PM
Before you get all crazy talking crap in here you better read the bottom line "IN BIG BOLD LETTERS" on our agreement..

allgo
02-05-2009, 05:13 PM
Before you get all crazy talking crap in here you better read the bottom line "IN BIG BOLD LETTERS" on our agreement..

I did read it, and I am not talking crap so deal with it.

Scott
02-05-2009, 05:18 PM
Take your pecker out of your hand and read the bold print!! This is NOT to be discussed over the internet, as far as I am concerned its null and void the minute you posted about the cash..

allgo
02-05-2009, 05:26 PM

Funny shit you posted the race on here first... keep up the big guy talk scotty and the next time I see you Ill get my 5 year old to work you over since he about your size.. No getting out of this now. I just said $$ not how much to so are you punking out?? Cause I will get my $$ out of you if you dont race!!!! :cop:

Scott
02-05-2009, 05:59 PM
http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg178/427fogger/Joelosingpunkoutmoney.jpg

Put down the sub and pay attention here!!! This has nothing to do about talking about racing, this is about the mention of cash over the internet. Which is clearly a violation of the signed agreement. Didnt they teach you how to read in Sub-sandwich school??? Out of respect for you, after I cash your check I will buy a sandwich from your fine establishment so you can get some of your money back..

Xboosted23X
02-05-2009, 06:09 PM
so are there any specs on this bad boy. or is it top secret.

allgo
02-05-2009, 06:11 PM
No money has been posted...only the talk of money so re read it yourself pussboy, I ll tell you what scotty whomever you have talking all tough guy for you on the internet tell them to call me and we can just meet up and you or them can show me how tough they are in person, the difference between me and you is I WILL BACK UP WHAT I AM SAYING YOU WONT SO PICK UP THE PHONE AND CALL ME INTERNET TOUGH GUY AND THE PUNK OUT MONEY IS MINE IF THIS RACE DOES NOT HAPPEN... I knew you would try to get out of this anyway you could. betwelcher

Scott
02-05-2009, 06:25 PM
OK Lets get this straight right now, I WILL race you at the track!! I am in no way trying to get out the race... but since you clearly voided the signed agreement, the terms need a little adjustment.. You fucked that up yourself, you tried to screw me on a race but you end up screwing yourself. What are you gonna do now? beat up my mom? or how about my sister? you tough internet guy :cop:

allgo
02-05-2009, 06:32 PM
OK Lets get this straight right now, I WILL race you at the track!! I am in no way trying to get out the race... but since you clearly voided the signed agreement, the terms need a little adjustment.. You fucked that up yourself, you tried to screw me on a race but you end up screwing yourself. What are you gonna do now? beat up my mom? or how about my sister? you tough internet guy :cop:

NO the race is what it is you can not back out period.... and i told you before what i say on here is what I will say to your face so pck up the phone and call me and we can meet up and you can see in person the internet tough guy... The race is still on the way we talked about dont start back peddalling now! Oh and I didnt void the contract either lawyer boy..if you read it where does it say it voids the contract!!

Scott
02-05-2009, 06:59 PM
NO POSTING OF MONEY, you can read the agreement yourself, I really dont care about talking shit when its about racing, but when you bring cash into it, I dont want anything to do with it on the internet and thats why I intentionally put it on the agreement, and you VOIDED the agreement. I will race you but you voided the agreement plain and simple.... How about you man up and give me a straight forward race with the agreement that we signed on, your 03 cobra and my mustang????

allgo
02-05-2009, 07:05 PM
NO POSTING OF MONEY, you can read the agreement yourself, I really dont care about talking shit when its about racing, but when you bring cash into it, I dont want anything to do with it on the internet and thats why I intentionally put it on the agreement, and you VOIDED the agreement. I will race you but you voided the agreement plain and simple.... How about you man up and give me a straight forward race with the agreement that we signed on, your 03 cobra and my mustang????

DIPSHIT I READ IT AND IT SAYS NO POSTING OF MONEY THATS IT< SO IF YOU REALLY WANT TO GET INTO LEGALTYS IT DOES NOT SAY VOIDS CONTRACT SO THE RACE IS ON OR YOU OWE ME THE PUNK OUT, SO WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY TO THAT? KEEP BACKPEDALLING.......

90 notch
02-05-2009, 07:06 PM
He is gonna race you with HIS cobra.That's what you guys agreed on!Steve o

allgo
02-05-2009, 07:07 PM
MAn up how? I told you 20 times I will race you with my cobra, never once said 03 or 04 so how do I need to man up? In the agreement to it never says what car I have to race you with either so go back to trying how to weld and work on your law degree some other time..

P.S. Does stevie wonder do work on your car?? That hack job looks nice to a blind man

K-ville
02-05-2009, 07:11 PM
if allgo would had bought this car just to do this after you two already made the deal I could understand where your coming from scott but he has had this deal done for a long time... just sayin i knew he was gettin it day one but I was sworn to secrecy about it.

Scott
02-05-2009, 07:18 PM
Steve-o has the right idea!!! Race the agreed race
http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg178/427fogger/03.jpg

Scott
02-05-2009, 07:21 PM
A typical Allgo race, If it does not favor him 100% or its a sure thing, hes scamming something some BS. Way to go :butthead:

allgo
02-05-2009, 07:22 PM
you tell me when we talked about the year of my car? never!!! I can hear you backpeddalling all the way over here..

allgo
02-05-2009, 07:24 PM
A typical Allgo race, If it does not favor him 100% or its a sure thing, hes scamming something some BS. Way to go :butthead:

Wow are you serious? I have step up to race anyone and everyone but no one ever wants to so take this comment and shove it up you vagina!!! Scotty I know there is someone posting for you so I will find out soon... 8)

allgo
02-05-2009, 07:25 PM

If this is the case then bring me a car from here to race in april and I will race for the money I win from you!!! :Hangman:

90 notch
02-05-2009, 07:26 PM
Sounds like you want it to totally favor you.....Scotty, you sound like a bitch asking for mercy!

Scott
02-05-2009, 07:29 PM
All right Joe.. take ALL of your cars out, bring them to the track and I will race everyone of those cars you own for 500 a race, want a signed agreement I will have it written up by tomorrow and you can come sign that!!! Come on over to my house we're having a party taking turns posting and your all invited!!!! call me for directions

Scott
02-05-2009, 07:32 PM
Sounds like you want it to totally favor you.....Scotty, you sound like a bitch asking for mercy!

Say all you want Steve'O, I out ran your 30+ year old ass!!! Oh and bring your junk to, hopefully its got more than 1 pass in it... :biggrin: Bring cash!!!

90 notch
02-05-2009, 07:38 PM

Say all you want Steve'O, I out ran your 30+ year old ass!!! Oh and bring your junk to, hopefully its got more than 1 pass in it... :biggrin: Bring cash!!!I know it,i had to take a 2 year break just so you could catch up bitch...I was always faster than you,deal with it!!!!

allgo
02-05-2009, 07:40 PM
All right Joe.. take ALL of your cars out, bring them to the track and I will race everyone of those cars you own for 500 a race, want a signed agreement I will have it written up by tomorrow and you can come sign that!!! Come on over to my house we're having a party taking turns posting and your all invited!!!! call me for directions

You have 2 races and thats it so get your shit ready by april, hope those heads flow

K-ville
02-05-2009, 07:43 PM

You have 2 races and thats it so get your shit ready by april, hope those heads flow

gn and 04? :supz:

allgo
02-05-2009, 08:09 PM

gn and 04? :supz:

No he gets the 04 twice once is him on motor the other is run what you brung.

allgo
02-05-2009, 08:10 PM

Which trailor park?

allgo
02-05-2009, 10:09 PM

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u83/allgojoe/wtfareyouhigh_dialog.jpg

Urban Legend
02-05-2009, 11:27 PM
Joe, I just read your sig. How do you know that 87 is real real fast?

allgo
02-06-2009, 06:51 AM

Because I do!! Do you want to race it?

allgo
02-06-2009, 07:09 AM

Rusty just seen your sig, 10s finally huh, that 87 was in the 10s in 1995.. who are you again?lol

Mufflover
02-06-2009, 08:20 AM
Wow this must have been interesting last night. So let me get this straight scott is trying to back out of the race cause he found out that he has no chance? If you agreed to race you need to step up and race allgo. When this happens I need to know so I can go watch this. :WORSHIP: You guys actually signed a contract? How gay!!

Scott
02-06-2009, 08:26 AM
I am not backing out of anything, I was saying how shady it is to lock in a money race and not even tell me what damn CAR he was racing me with... He's looking for a race where I run my car NA on motor "mid tens" against his new cobra which probably mid 8's or better. and the contract was put in place because I knew he would pull some crap like this and now that the contract is voided we will figure a race that is not 2 seconds apart..

Scott
02-06-2009, 08:28 AM
Im here to race not give donations. :butthead:

90 notch
02-06-2009, 09:04 AM
http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg178/427fogger/Joelosingpunkoutmoney.jpg

Put down the sub and pay attention here!!! This has nothing to do about talking about racing, this is about the mention of cash over the internet. Which is clearly a violation of the signed agreement. Didnt they teach you how to read in Sub-sandwich school??? Out of respect for you, after I cash your check I will buy a sandwich from your fine establishment so you can get some of your money back..Where does it say anywhere that the contract will be VOIDED if this was ever brought up!Sounds like their were no consiquences if this was ever brought up!Steve o

K-ville
02-06-2009, 09:32 AM
I am not backing out of anything, I was saying how shady it is to lock in a money race and not even tell me what damn CAR he was racing me with... He's looking for a race where I run my car NA on motor "mid tens" against his new cobra which probably mid 8's or better. and the contract was put in place because I knew he would pull some crap like this and now that the contract is voided we will figure a race that is not 2 seconds apart..

well as odd of a deal as this is, the facts are he did tell you what car he was racing you with... as much as it sucks for you, you should have made sure before entering a contract what car more specifically you were racing against.......

Mufflover
02-06-2009, 09:33 AM

Sorry dude sounds like to me that you are backing out, if you agreed to race his cobra and he didnt tell you he got a new one then thats your own fault, sounds like to me you are more pissed that you got hussled!

K-ville
02-06-2009, 09:36 AM

Sorry dude sounds like to me that you are backing out, if you agreed to race his cobra and he didnt tell you he got a new one then thats your own fault, sounds like to me you are more pissed that you got hussled!

wow i think mufflover actually made since for once

Summergirl
02-06-2009, 09:47 AM
okay, so i've just kind of been watching all this crap to see what would happen. and i have a few questions and such.

1. do any of the other terms of the contract state that the contract would be void if they are not followed? if not, then it stands to reason that any written part of the contract that is not followed can/will void the contract. especially as it appears to be mutual assent for all terms. not only that, but what i read was that there was to be no mention of money on the internet period. it does not say that money can be mentioned, just not the amount.

2. seems to me that by purchasing this other cobra and swearing people to secrecy about it could be construed as entering into this contract in bad faith. in other words, agreeing to the terms of the races knowing the other party will be expecting the 03 cobra while having the nasty 04 waiting in the wings. and, if no one associated with the other party knew about the other car at the time, the other party cannot REASONABLY be expected to take that car into consideration. (NOT saying that it was purchased ONLY for this race, just saying what it looks like.) i'm guessing the terms were pretty much set based on the 03 cobra. if so, somewhat knowing both cars and drivers, i would guess the terms were set up to give each one of you an edge. changing which car you race goes to full disclosure. as a businessman, logan, i would think that you would understand. not only that, but i highly doubt that you would let someone pull this on you.

3. i don't see anywhere about the races being cancelled. i still am reading about both parties being willing to race. so, why all the talk about backpedalling? if the intent of the contract has been violated, then the terms are open to negotiation again. not only that, but i'm told there is punk out terms also. those would be void too.

4. and who would be willing to race under terms that become blatantly unfair after a shady car switch? that's not the point of a race.

5. oh, and i love the comment about this "new" cobra being proven. has it been proven with the new owner behind the wheel? if not, then i don't really think it's proven anymore. the last guy that drove it proved what he could get it to do. from what i've seen, knowing every little nuance of your car goes a long way to getting every bit of performance out of your ride. i'm not saying that the new owner can't drive it well, just that familiarity is not to be dismissed lightly.

6. if both parties think they are the "wronged" one, dump the first contract, get your cars to track, and just run one grudge race. all out, no cash, just pride on the line, because there seems to be a lot that flying around.

7. and i thought racing was supposed to be fun. this is ridiculous.

Mufflover
02-06-2009, 09:54 AM
Grudge racing has no rules honey, I would think if you told this to anyone that has been there (allgo himself) then this is part of the game. #1 rule is to husstle not to make it fair I would think, so race the race and quit crying cause you got worked.
And to say he is not back peddaling is funny to, then why change the rules? Oh and I think unless it says it voids it then it doesnt mean anything.

K-ville
02-06-2009, 10:00 AM
there was never a car switch the 04 was what was planned to race from day one. and for the record I was sworn to secrecy about the car with absolutly no knowledge of a race/contract/or anything between scotty and joe so me keeping my mouth shut wasnt about this race. Think about it if joe were pulling this deal like some are making it out to be there would have never been any pics or talk of his 04 he would have just showin up with it and scotty would have bailed! but he didnt he released the info because this deal didnt go down like people think..

Summergirl
02-06-2009, 10:02 AM
well, "honey", by recommending a grudge race, i was saying throw out all the rules. but if you are going to throw out one, you better throw them all out.

having a contract changes things. if these races had been set up where they show up, take the cars off the trailers, and race, then fine, hiding stuff is no big deal. it's "run what you brung".

you start signing your name to paperwork, and all of sudden there are more rules to follow.

K-ville
02-06-2009, 10:06 AM
well, "honey", by recommending a grudge race, i was saying throw out all the rules. but if you are going to throw out one, you better throw them all out.

having a contract changes things. if these races had been set up where they show up, take the cars off the trailers, and race, then fine, hiding stuff is no big deal. it's "run what you brung".

you start signing your name to paperwork, and all of sudden there are more rules to follow.

i see what your saying. I dont agree but I understand your point

Mufflover
02-06-2009, 10:12 AM
signing your names means nothing, just stating my point if they both agreed to race each other then do it, quit finding loopholes to get out since you found out his car is fast.

Scott
02-06-2009, 10:20 AM
There are no terms to the race anymore, those are tossed out the window since the signature means nothing, we will race, and if you want me to run on motor than you are going to running all motor too even if you have to cut off that blower belt or pull the turbo!! and if you want to run a 1 power adder then I'll run 1 power adder as well so lets run the fucking cars and quit bitching already.. Theres your race take it or leave it?? :baby:

90 notch
02-06-2009, 10:23 AM
Well summer were expecting scottys car to be exactly the same as last year,That's what were assuming......Well i can pretty much gurantee it won't be,so is he in the right now?You know what they say "expect the unexpected"especially in grudge racing.You would think since your signing your name you would ask more questions,Guess not......Steve o

Summergirl
02-06-2009, 10:24 AM
not saying that you were asked to keep the info a secret because of the race. i'm not accusing anyone of anything. just saying what it looks like. and it still goes to full disclosure. i have been informed about this whole thing from the beginning and i know that no one on scott's "side" knew or talked about the 04. and with joe not out and out saying something about the car until now, it looks shady. and that's what seems to be the problem here. that's why i think all original terms should be thrown out. seems to me that this is now supposed to be about who has the fastest car. the only completely fair way to judge that for both parties, is heads up, all out. isn't that the race that most people would want to see anyway??

i know i'd love to see a heads up race between these two. and i'm talking about the 04.

Summergirl
02-06-2009, 10:34 AM
yeah, well, the funny thing about that is, he started thinking about the whole top end change a long time ago and he was talking to people openly about it. so it couldn't have been much of a surprise. not only that, but i'm sure you saw the post about being willing to sell his current heads. and he was expecting logan to do some major upgrades to the 03, but not bring a whole different car.

the car is still intact. nothing has been changed. you probably could come look at it if you wanted to. just ask him. and this wasn't really grudge racing. it has too many terms.

Summergirl
02-06-2009, 10:50 AM
Oh and I think unless it says it voids it then it doesnt mean anything.

well, if everyone agrees with you, that's good. all of the terms mean nothing. because after looking at the original agreement, nowhere does it say that violating any of the terms will void the contract. everything can then be thrown out the window. and these races are back at square one for terms.

again, wouldn't just be easier to show up and race?

someone said that this cobra was pretty much the fastest car in town. scott's willing to be the first heads up challenger. seems to me this would be a better race than the first set. that is, if this is all about racing...

Mufflover
02-06-2009, 11:45 AM
This will go no where anyways.

Summergirl
02-06-2009, 12:11 PM
its kind of coming across that you guys dont understand what a contract entails (other then summer)...i havent read the contract but im assuming it states the basics of the race as in who, what, where, etc and i truly think if this went to court joe would be in trouble because it should specify what cars are racing and a car switch (even though the same model) is pretty shady...let alone it clearly states you cant post about it on the net (even though it doesnt say it will void it, it will) does it say after everything mentioned if its broken it voids the contract? no, its assumed that you guys know that NO means NO...just my .02

and mufflover, its not a no rules grudge race when there is a contract involved...the contract restricts the amount of "hustling" going on...

If a notary didnt sign it then nothing matters dipshit, not legal, so take him to court i am sure his deep pockets would sweel

actually, a contract doesn't need to be notarized to be legal. it can help, but it's not a requirement. and this isn't about wanting to take this to court. it was about covering everyone's interests. i think the fact that a contract was even suggested in the first place shows that some sort of hustling was anticipated. kind of sad. whatever happened to "here's what i have, i see what you have. let's race."?

K-ville
02-06-2009, 01:15 PM
its kind of coming across that you guys dont understand what a contract entails (other then summer)...i havent read the contract but im assuming it states the basics of the race as in who, what, where, etc and i truly think if this went to court joe would be in trouble because it should specify what cars are racing and a car switch (even though the same model) is pretty shady...let alone it clearly states you cant post about it on the net (even though it doesnt say it will void it, it will) does it say after everything mentioned if its broken it voids the contract? no, its assumed that you guys know that NO means NO...just my .02

and mufflover, its not a no rules grudge race when there is a contract involved...the contract restricts the amount of "hustling" going on...

for the 30th time there was no switch! this car was bought prior to the race being setup and is the very same car joe has plnned to race the entire time

Xboosted23X
02-06-2009, 01:56 PM
allgo might of planned on racing that car but was scott told he was going to race an 04 cobra instead of the current 03 cobra that he has. if you don know that the other party has a car why should one question it.
thats like saying your going to race a bike when you have a 600cc and the other party doesnt know you got a busa.

Summergirl
02-06-2009, 02:08 PM

for the 30th time there was no switch! this car was bought prior to the race being setup and is the very same car joe has plnned to race the entire time

yeah, we get that joe fully intended the whole time to race with the 04. not disputing that point. the problem does not concern what he was thinking, it concerns what he said or didn't say. scott did NOT know that joe purchased that 04 cobra until this week. scott did NOT know that the 04 cobra was the car joe intended to race until this week. the date stamped on the bill of sale or the title means nothing. if both parties are not completely clear on all terms, the contract is considered null and void due to lack of mutual assent. everyone knows that scott and logan aren't exactly "best buds". so, why would anyone assume that scott would know about the 04 and plan these races accordingly if it wasn't made "public" knowledge on this thread in this forum until this past Sunday?

do you really think that someone that wanted a signed contract would agree to terms that, in light of new information, are quite obviously one-sided?

90 notch
02-06-2009, 02:24 PM

If a notary didnt sign it then nothing matters dipshit, not legal, so take him to court i am sure his deep pockets would sweel

actually, a contract doesn't need to be notarized to be legal. it can help, but it's not a requirement. and this isn't about wanting to take this to court. it was about covering everyone's interests. i think the fact that a contract was even suggested in the first place shows that some sort of hustling was anticipated. kind of sad. whatever happened to "here's what i have, i see what you have. let's race."?Scotty and al were the one's that drew up the "CONTRACT"in the firts place...So you just called out your boyfriend for trying to hustle allgo.hMM,somebody get their facts straight.Steve o

Scott
02-06-2009, 02:36 PM
Thats why it was written up in the first place, if anyone didnt know how shady you guys were to start with then I hope they realize it now after reading all this stuff.. I have challenged you guys to a race at the track before and not only would you have excuses but all you want to do is fight and not race... Its no wonder why no one around here races :bigthumb:

Summergirl
02-06-2009, 02:38 PM

actually, a contract doesn't need to be notarized to be legal. it can help, but it's not a requirement. and this isn't about wanting to take this to court. it was about covering everyone's interests. i think the fact that a contract was even suggested in the first place shows that some sort of hustling was anticipated. kind of sad. whatever happened to "here's what i have, i see what you have. let's race."?Scotty and al were the one's that drew up the "CONTRACT"in the firts place...So you just called out your boyfriend for trying to hustle allgo.hMM,somebody get their facts straight.Steve o

did you actually read what i wrote?? scott was anticipating being hustled BY joe. and i know that scott was the one that requested the terms in writing. i'm the one that suggested it. when someone WANTS things in writing, they don't trust the person they are dealing with. so, my facts were straight. learn to read.

allgo
02-06-2009, 02:47 PM
This is racing there are no rules....play or be played..so go get yourself some tissues and cry some more.

DustinsDuster
02-06-2009, 03:06 PM
if disobeying one aspect of the contract has no consequence, than disobeying any part of it has no consequence(like the amount to be paid). un less it lists which aspects of the contract have consequences, the whole thing sounds to be made on common sense assumptions and the good word of each party(well, theres at least one in there).

allgo
02-06-2009, 03:17 PM
if disobeying one aspect of the contract has no consequence, than disobeying any part of it has no consequence(like the amount to be paid). un less it lists which aspects of the contract have consequences, the whole thing sounds to be made on common sense assumptions and the good word of each party(well, theres at least one in there).

This post makes no sense dustin,disobeying what? in the contract it never states what I am racing... if he would post the whole agreement you would see that. i would but I dont have a scanner. He is just punking out period.
P.S. dont come back here with the weak sauce of the money being posted either.. P.O.Scotty

putting in the contract that posting of money is not allowed on the internet does not mean the contract is voided!!!

DustinsDuster
02-06-2009, 03:19 PM

This post makes no sense dustin, in the contract it never states what I am racing... if he would post the whole agreement you would see that. i would but I dont have a scanner. He is just punking out period.

does the contract list what will happen if neither party pays?

allgo
02-06-2009, 03:23 PM
Punk out money has alredy been paid.

allgo
02-06-2009, 03:27 PM
the funny thing is last night scotty laughed about this to me on the phone cause he stated well its not my money..
Post this story over on a real race site and watch how many people laugh at him for being hustled.

Scott
02-06-2009, 03:41 PM
HA if thats what you want to call it, you brought a CHECK, just what every hard-core street racer pays with, post that on a real racing site... Its not that complicated and VERY clear in BOLD letters and Im tired of repeating myself so you go ahead and do WHATEVER makes you feel better about yourself Logan, my race is still on the table so you can be a little bitch and take your money or you can man up and race me, it will be quick and easy, I will clean house against all your cars and rest assured that WILL be the last time I ever deal with the MSCA again. I dont street race and I want nothing to do with it, THIS ISNT A STREET RACE, SO STOP TRYING TO TURN INTO ONE!!!!! :Hangman:

allgo
02-06-2009, 03:49 PM
HA if thats what you want to call it, you brought a CHECK, just what every hard-core street racer pays with, post that on a real racing site... Its not that complicated and VERY clear in BOLD letters and Im tired of repeating myself so you go ahead and do WHATEVER makes you feel better about yourself Logan, my race is still on the table so you can be a little bitch and take your money or you can man up and race me, it will be quick and easy, I will clean house against all your cars and rest assured that WILL be the last time I ever deal with the MSCA again. I dont street race and I want nothing to do with it, THIS ISNT A STREET RACE, SO STOP TRYING TO TURN INTO ONE!!!!! :Hangman:

Gosh everytime I get on here you have dumber post... I payed with check for the punk out money cause they told me at H & W the where not responsible for the cash if it was lost or stolen, to me thats pretty fucking smart on my end. You get the race with my cobra like its spous to happen or pay me the punk out money or go on living your life knowing that everyone knows you punked out on the race. As for the race against all my cars since I OWN STREET CARS and you own A DRAG CAR lets do it on the street for 2 and at the track for the other two... did your balls drop yet.. or am I even talking to scotty or is this one of his little pussy friends posting for his scrawny ass.. keep up the tough guy talk cause we will run into each other more then a couple times so you can show me how you man up...

allgo
02-06-2009, 04:17 PM
haha your street racing in CR talk cracks me up man... Go find some other kids to hustle, I was trying to set-up a straight forward race and you just pussed out pretty simple.. If you want to hit me go ahead and try it I guarentee that wont happen either :baby: BELOW ME.

SCOTTYS IS A PUNK OUT BIATCH!!!!lol
Who keeps posting for you scotty?? Oh I know now..

Scott
02-06-2009, 04:39 PM
actually that was my post, i forgot to tell you im buying Torreys car, hope your offer from last night still stands! what was that? all your cars, one race per car?

DustinsDuster
02-06-2009, 04:42 PM
haha your street racing in CR talk cracks me up man... Go find some other kids to hustle, I was trying to set-up a straight forward race and you just pussed out pretty simple.. If you want to hit me go ahead and try it I guarentee that wont happen either :baby: BELOW ME.

no, Scott just has integrity- something that doesnt seem to be worth anything to you guys compared to money. he tried to set up a simple straight forward race, and you perverted the idea. his car ran 10.50's on the motor, your Cobra ran mid to low 10's- that sounds like a fair race to me.

you can chalk whatever you want up to casual shit talk, but actions really do speak louder than words.

allgo
02-06-2009, 05:05 PM
Bring torrys car I will race it no problem, see how that works I know its faster then me but I dont back down and pick my races... bring it then,

Dusitn give me a break, also scottys car ran 10.28s on motor so he had me covered there to so nice try, didnt think I knew that did you

allgo
02-06-2009, 05:12 PM

no, Scott just has integrity- something that doesnt seem to be worth anything to you guys compared to money. he tried to set up a simple straight forward race, and you perverted the idea. his car ran 10.50's on the motor, your Cobra ran mid to low 10's- that sounds like a fair race to me.

you can chalk whatever you want up to casual shit talk, but actions really do speak louder than words.

explain to me oh mighty dustin about his integrity, lieing to me on how fast his car went, or having other people post shit under his screen name to me... your right he has alot of integrity.. Oh and my cobra has never been low 10s you got the two times mixed up dustin.

K-ville
02-06-2009, 05:27 PM
[[color=#FF0080]quote="Scott"]actually that was my post, i forgot to tell you im buying Torreys car, hope your offer from last night still stands! what was that? all your cars, one race per car?[/quote]

if your complaining you have to race a faster car than you thought you were going to have to race why would you want to race to his other 2 cars that are faster than the car you wanted to race originally? if you are so okay with runing the gn or the fox why not just run the planned races against the 04 and have it done with?

allgo
02-06-2009, 05:37 PM
come tommorrow I will find a way to post the contract so everyone can see how he has punked out...P.O.SCOTTY

logans dad
02-06-2009, 05:39 PM
Is what I would like to know is who came up with this childish contract.

allgo
02-06-2009, 05:44 PM
P.O. Scotty and his queer friends

logans dad
02-06-2009, 05:52 PM
I said that becdause I knew you wouldnt of came up with it Joe. That is some funny shit LOL

DustinsDuster
02-06-2009, 06:18 PM
Dusitn give me a break, also scottys car ran 10.28s on motor so he had me covered there to so nice try, didnt think I knew that did you

if his car broke into the low 10's on motor, i never knew about it. i was also under the impression you had run at least to the mid 10's in the Cobra. could have been the GN i was thinking of.

in any case, you know better than to think i am trying decieve you in any way on behalf of his car. it just seems to me he wanted decently even and honest race, and you knowingly decieved him. maybe im giving him too much credit, but if i know someone, respect them, their word is good enough for me. then again, i also dont think i could take any substantial amount of money from anyone i know under these circumstances- maybe i just dont have the right mindset for this...

allgo
02-06-2009, 06:25 PM

if his car broke into the low 10's on motor, i never knew about it. i was also under the impression you had run at least to the mid 10's in the Cobra. could have been the GN i was thinking of.

in any case, you know better than to think i am trying decieve you in any way on behalf of his car. it just seems to me he wanted decently even and honest race, and you knowingly decieved him. maybe im giving him too much credit, but if i know someone, respect them, their word is good enough for me. then again, i also dont think i could take any substantial amount of money from anyone i know under these circumstances- maybe i just dont have the right mindset for this...

Dustin do you think its a fair race my cobra vs his stang on spray?? 9.0 ca vs 10.50 car. Didnt think so.

Urban Legend
02-06-2009, 06:31 PM

If that's what it takes for you to run that bitch, then yes, but I have no money to race with. You know I'm going to give you shit until I see you really run it, not that 10.0 video you posted. I ran my 10's with a stock short block consistant and never cooked the motor. You and Scotty need to hug and just run a heads up, not that this hasn't been fun to read.

K-ville
02-06-2009, 07:02 PM
[quote="Urban Legend":3m45btx9]Joe, I just read your sig. How do you know that 87 is real real fast?

If that's what it takes for you to run that bitch, then yes, but I have no money to race with. You know I'm going to give you shit until I see you really run it, not that 10.0 video you posted. I ran my 10's with a stock short block consistant and never cooked the motor. You and Scotty need to hug and just run a heads up, not that this hasn't been fun to read.[/quote:3m45btx9]
the fox is undergoing some..... upgrades

tractioncontrol
02-06-2009, 07:10 PM
No, Scotty needs to run the agreement, he said Cobra then run it. I knew of this car for a long time, I was not sworn to secrecy. If your too stupid to state what exact cars with vins or lisense plate numbers then too bad. There hasn't been any mention of money on the internet, I have not seen the amount posted yet. This was not shady Allgo gave the race Scotty wanted. I see a person who realized they screwed up and are trying to find a way out. Sounds to me like you will have to run the race or lose the punk out money Scotty.

DustinsDuster
02-06-2009, 07:12 PM

Dustin do you think its a fair race my cobra vs his stang on spray?? 9.0 ca vs 10.50 car. Didnt think so.

the only race i have seen anyone talk about here is with him on the motor...

tractioncontrol
02-06-2009, 07:16 PM
I believe that part is in the contract, and the whole terms are not posted here.

Urban Legend
02-06-2009, 07:33 PM
[quote="Urban Legend":1ti53g4x]Joe, I just read your sig. How do you know that 87 is real real fast?

If that's what it takes for you to run that bitch, then yes, but I have no money to race with. You know I'm going to give you shit until I see you really run it, not that 10.0 video you posted. I ran my 10's with a stock short block consistant and never cooked the motor. You and Scotty need to hug and just run a heads up, not that this hasn't been fun to read.
the fox is undergoing some..... upgrades[/quote:1ti53g4x]

I know, so are you going to show your motor?

K-ville
02-06-2009, 07:41 PM
[quote=allgo][quote="Urban Legend":3qc4gmme]Joe, I just read your sig. How do you know that 87 is real real fast?

the fox is undergoing some..... upgrades[/quote:3qc4gmme]

I know, so are you going to show your motor?[/quote:3qc4gmme]
joes fox is being upgraded mine is getting a ground up build

Domestic Disturbance
02-07-2009, 10:15 AM
kids these days. you give them the internet and they act a fool :Hangman:

K-ville
02-07-2009, 11:02 AM
so i did a little recon and came up with some specs on this new cobra :) all the way to pennsylvania eh joe? man the internet has so many resources...

and i completely agree with dustin...the more i read this the more rediculous you get joe, for the last time, grow up...

of course your against joe! he call you out on every dumbshit comment you make why wouldnt you dislike him.... and on a side not whats it like to have a slow car and have to do internet "recon" about other peoples cars to just exactly how much faster than you they are?

K-ville
02-07-2009, 11:46 AM
short term memory? U did the research and got on here with ur little smart ass comments so u can drop the grownup act

logans dad
02-07-2009, 12:01 PM
[quote="Urban Legend":2oufri16]Joe, I just read your sig. How do you know that 87 is real real fast?

If that's what it takes for you to run that bitch, then yes, but I have no money to race with. You know I'm going to give you shit until I see you really run it, not that 10.0 video you posted. I ran my 10's with a stock short block consistant and never cooked the motor. You and Scotty need to hug and just run a heads up, not that this hasn't been fun to read.[/quote:2oufri16]

Are we suppose to jump up and down because you ran in the 10's with a stock short block? I guarantee it wont do it long!!

logans dad
02-07-2009, 12:05 PM
haha its terrible! :( i wish i was as cool as you guys! adults talking shit on the internet...thats what i wanna be!

I would like to see you punks talk shit to Joe when no one else is around. Just the two of you. If you dont like it stay off the MSCA threads.

K-ville
02-07-2009, 12:17 PM
coming from the old man who wanted to fight "black".. ha ha
hey mr.growup ur talking alot a crap for a guy who was teling us to grow up

K-ville
02-07-2009, 12:47 PM
Talking crap? No, talking realistic.
oh i see so we should all not say anything so that u can just run ur mouth without someone making fun of you

logans dad
02-07-2009, 01:27 PM
coming from the old man who wanted to fight "black".. ha ha
Black decided he didnt want any of the old man LOL Guess I will dust off my black belt and wear it again.

DustinsDuster
02-07-2009, 02:07 PM
seriously, what the hell is the matter with all of you?

K-ville
02-07-2009, 02:19 PM

its hinting around being spring everyone is tired of bein couped up so everone is pissy and for me personaly im just bored at work and felt like stiring the pot :biggrin:

Mufflover
02-07-2009, 02:31 PM
so i did a little recon and came up with some specs on this new cobra :) all the way to pennsylvania eh joe? man the internet has so many resources...

and i completely agree with dustin...the more i read this the more rediculous you get joe, for the last time, grow up...

Its official fifdy is the biggest loser on the net, spending time trying to find out where allgo bought his car, get a life, I am sure he knows everyone is going to find out sooner or later. You are always telling people to grow up, looks like to me the apple doesnt fall to far from the tree.

Mufflover
02-07-2009, 02:32 PM
haha its terrible! :( i wish i was as cool as you guys! adults talking shit on the internet...thats what i wanna be!

Got news for you to you are over 18 so I think that makes you a adult to.

allgo
02-07-2009, 02:48 PM

Little double standard there huh dustin??? You can comment on it but they cant?

allgo
02-07-2009, 02:49 PM
http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u83/allgojoe/img1234041916436.jpg

snickerlicker
02-07-2009, 02:50 PM

Its official fifdy is the biggest loser on the net, spending time trying to find out where allgo bought his car, get a life, I am sure he knows everyone is going to find out sooner or later. You are always telling people to grow up, looks like to me the apple doesnt fall to far from the tree.

You can only look-up how to tint taillights on the internet for so long....

DustinsDuster
02-07-2009, 02:51 PM

i dont sound like a Jr. High girl in a drama fight with her friend when i comment...

DustinsDuster
02-07-2009, 02:53 PM

its hinting around being spring everyone is tired of bein couped up so everone is pissy and for me personaly im just bored at work and felt like stiring the pot :biggrin:

the most honest post in this whole thread, hahahah! +1 for this guy

allgo
02-07-2009, 02:57 PM

i dont sound like a Jr. High girl in a drama fight with her friend when i comment...

Your right, you should so much better then all of us...lol

DustinsDuster
02-07-2009, 03:12 PM

Your right, you should so much better then all of us...lol

should sound better? are you saying that i AM better than you, and just dont sound like it? i'll tell you what i SHOULD sound like; younger than you. its just too bad that i dont...

Urban Legend
02-07-2009, 03:19 PM
[quote=allgo][quote="Urban Legend":29gdq4b5]Joe, I just read your sig. How do you know that 87 is real real fast?

If that's what it takes for you to run that bitch, then yes, but I have no money to race with. You know I'm going to give you shit until I see you really run it, not that 10.0 video you posted. I ran my 10's with a stock short block consistant and never cooked the motor. You and Scotty need to hug and just run a heads up, not that this hasn't been fun to read.[/quote:29gdq4b5]

Are we suppose to jump up and down because you ran in the 10's with a stock short block? I guarantee it wont do it long!![/quote:29gdq4b5]

No I wouldn't want you to break a hip.
Have you done it? NO
Was I talking to you ? NO
You can go have a bowl of "shut the fuck up"!!!

allgo
02-07-2009, 03:21 PM
Urban is a little angry, I hope you dont turn into the hulk..lol

allgo
02-07-2009, 04:27 PM
hey fifdy its not a burn I am friends with him so take your bullshit somewhere else, I am going to keep deleting your crap

logans dad
02-07-2009, 04:29 PM

Why dont you go get drunk and brag about it and ask old gramps for another engine to blow up.

logans dad
02-07-2009, 04:31 PM
[quote="Urban Legend":1ixy6m8x][quote=allgo][quote="Urban Legend":1ixy6m8x]Joe, I just read your sig. How do you know that 87 is real real fast?

If that's what it takes for you to run that bitch, then yes, but I have no money to race with. You know I'm going to give you shit until I see you really run it, not that 10.0 video you posted. I ran my 10's with a stock short block consistant and never cooked the motor. You and Scotty need to hug and just run a heads up, not that this hasn't been fun to read.[/quote:1ixy6m8x]

Are we suppose to jump up and down because you ran in the 10's with a stock short block? I guarantee it wont do it long!![/quo
No I wouldn't want you to break a hip.
Have you done it? NO
Was I talking to you ? NO
You can go have a bowl of "shut the fuck up"!!![/quote:1ixy6m8x][/quote:1ixy6m8x]
FUCK OFF

allgo
02-07-2009, 04:36 PM

WHERES EVERYBODY AT TELLING ME HOW I AM WRONG AND SCOTTYS IS RIGHT??

DustinsDuster
02-07-2009, 04:37 PM

Why dont you go get drunk and brag about it and ask old gramps for another engine to blow up.

where to start with you vic? are you pissed because my rusted piece of budget junk ran faster than your car more times no matter how much money you threw at yours? and did i blow up my 360? hardly. it broke a rocker arm, and i drove it all the way from the SW side of town to Marion. i took it out of the car because i felt it was time to really build the car up. instead of talking about how cool it is to get kicked off the strip for running too fast, i just pulled it apart when i got there.

and as for asking my grandpa for a motor, why dont you tell the whole story. you know, about me working out a deal to buy it from him- we havent come up with terms yet, but i also havent done anything with it yet. its still his motor. i actually might have a chance to buy a pretty serious big block, in which case i'll help my grandpa sell the motor and he will get every penny.

now go on Vic, try to present me in a bad light. tell every one that a drink a lot like they dont know already. the difference is, im not so far into drugs at this age that i'll be stuttering by the time im your age in 200 years.

DustinsDuster
02-07-2009, 04:39 PM

WHERES EVERYBODY AT TELLING ME HOW I AM WRONG AND SCOTTYS IS RIGHT??

tell you what Joe- you are totally right. it doesnt say that you have to run your 03. it also doesnt say that Scotty has to run his '90... what if he pulls a you and goes out and buys a new car specifically for the race?

DustinsDuster
02-07-2009, 04:47 PM
and while we're at it, why do you keep deleting people's posts Joe? are you afraid of what people are saying? and dont try to tell me that you're "keeping their bullshit out of your thread", because this whole thing is a big pile of shit already.

allgo
02-07-2009, 04:51 PM
Im only deleting fiddys post cause he is just being a dipshit,most have of his posts are quoted so I really dont care. You need another angle dustin, if you dont like this thread then leave go post your 50 post about that derek kid or mufdiver.

allgo
02-07-2009, 04:53 PM
I dont care if scotty brings another car, you need to re-read some of these post, i already said gohead and do it, hes got 2 months to figure it out. i know you guys are boys but geez do you need some tissue for your nose.
P.S. Vics car went faster then yours at the track I think.

DustinsDuster
02-07-2009, 04:56 PM
if i decide i dont like the thread enough, i could delete all of your posts or the whole damn thing. im thinking about it...

it seems to me that there is no shortage of dipshits in this thread- i dont see what harm one more could do...

DustinsDuster
02-07-2009, 04:57 PM

you think? unless he's bragging about the SECOND fastest time he ever ran in his sig, i ran almost a half second faster.

allgo
02-07-2009, 05:23 PM
if i decide i dont like the thread enough, i could delete all of your posts or the whole damn thing. im thinking about it...

it seems to me that there is no shortage of dipshits in this thread- i dont see what harm one more could do...

You are so powerful...lol sure sounds like some junior high shit now..lol

allgo
02-07-2009, 05:24 PM

you think? unless he's bragging about the SECOND fastest time he ever ran in his sig, i ran almost a half second faster.

Did not know what your car ran, sorry

DustinsDuster
02-07-2009, 05:28 PM
You are so powerful...lol sure sounds like some junior high shit now..lol

you didnt seem to understand normal speech, so i did my best to speak your language.

K-ville
02-07-2009, 06:14 PM
UT OH!! look out administrator e-thug :WORSHIP:

haha :butthead:

FiFdYnUtZ
02-07-2009, 06:23 PM
well thats pretty hypocritical when joe is doing the same thing deleting posts...

K-ville
02-07-2009, 06:31 PM
well thats pretty hypocritical when joe is doing the same thing deleting posts...

funny you should say so being about half of the things you posted were something like you are better than us because you dont stoop to our level on the internet then a hour later your mouthing off to logansdad haha. regardless i was kiding

FiFdYnUtZ
02-07-2009, 06:36 PM
my response to vic was about a whole other heated topic...leave that out of it

Drifte
02-07-2009, 06:39 PM
Now I'm only on page 4 of this excitement. But from what I've read it was a vague contract that Allgo and Scott put together for a race. Now Scott didnt know Allgo was purchasing another car. Allgo avoided reffering to car and year but Im sure verbally it was spoken. Since its not in the contract theirs really nothing you can do. But now everyone knows the shady business that went down. Its rather deceitful and morally a failure entirely.

K-ville
02-07-2009, 06:43 PM
my response to vic was about a whole other heated topic...leave that out of it

your the one that said the shit in the first place!

Now I'm only on page 4 of this excitement. But from what I've read it was a vague contract that Allgo and Scott put together for a race. Now Scott didnt know Allgo was purchasing another car. Allgo avoided reffering to car and year but Im sure verbally it was spoken. Since its not in the contract theirs really nothing you can do. But now everyone knows the shady business that went down. Its rather deceitful and morally a failure entirely.

for the elevendy billionth time it wasnt a matter of allgo not telling him he was gonna buy another car it was that he already had another car that scott failed to be sure what he was racing :banghead: haha but keep reading it a fun thread

Drifte
02-07-2009, 06:46 PM
Grudge racing has no rules honey, I would think if you told this to anyone that has been there (allgo himself) then this is part of the game. #1 rule is to husstle not to make it fair I would think, so race the race and quit crying cause you got worked.
And to say he is not back peddaling is funny to, then why change the rules? Oh and I think unless it says it voids it then it doesnt mean anything.

ok I will number this for simplicity
1. stop nutswinging
2. hustling is for people who live on the streets
3. your dad is not happy with you

Urban Legend
02-07-2009, 11:05 PM
Urban is a little angry, I hope you dont turn into the hulk..lol

Joe you know it's going to take a lot more than that for me to get angry. I just hate when people pipe up when they have no idea what they are talking about. So what's under the hood of this new bitch?

Where's the rest of the contract where it talks about money and the punk out money?

DJ0820
02-08-2009, 08:11 AM
And the MSCA had such an honest and upstanding reputation....

Fire Hawk
02-08-2009, 08:22 AM
I don't see anywhere in the contract it says you must race (this car) vs (this car). Joe's race = motor only, assuming no nitrous on what ever car he's running. Scotts race is all out, run what you brung. You brought another car to the track great!!! Run the bitch all out.

So far reading everything I dont see where any contract is voided by any actions. It was just wrote up to setup the type of races that were to be run. As for the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ thing as far as we all know they could be racing for $1, $10, $9.99 $74.68. Who cares how much their bet is. It'll just be fun when the time comes to see the 2 of them running against each other.

Mufflover
02-08-2009, 01:11 PM

ok I will number this for simplicity
1. stop nutswinging
2. hustling is for people who live on the streets
3. your dad is not happy with you

Hey dipshit this isnt the fast and furious, hustling happens everywhere,

Mufflover
02-08-2009, 01:12 PM
Joe U should know better then this, that most everybody in this town R a bunch of pussys when it comes 2 racing. Shit look @ that dirty mexican on the NW side of town. He has welched on more bets then he has sined. :chef: They R just mad there getting played. Hell I heard he couldn't even put up his own punk out money. So Y would U even wanna race some broke azz beoch any way? from what I've seen in this town is mostly some followers n a whole lot of frickin posers. Them faggy azz camaro self claim street racers need to go race with real men. Bring that shit to the grove! :Hangman:
I have been busted azz in this town for over twenty years. Lock there ass's down Joe. Like I did with the bikes. :cop: Joes the new sheriff in town boyz deal with it ya punk azz bitches

Wow.

snickerlicker
02-08-2009, 01:18 PM
I don't see anywhere in the contract it says you must race (this car) vs (this car). Joe's race = motor only, assuming no nitrous on what ever car he's running. Scotts race is all out, run what you brung. You brought another car to the track great!!! Run the bitch all out.

So far reading everything I dont see where any contract is voided by any actions. It was just wrote up to setup the type of races that were to be run. As for the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ thing as far as we all know they could be racing for $1, $10, $9.99 $74.68. Who cares how much their bet is. It'll just be fun when the time comes to see the 2 of them running against each other.

X2

logans dad
02-08-2009, 03:20 PM

Its been fun people but Dustin just sent me a pm and said im getting booted from this site for talking about his old gramps. I think what I said about his old gramps was nice, Wish mine was still alive to give me things.

logans dad
02-08-2009, 03:28 PM

where to start with you vic? are you pissed because my rusted piece of budget junk ran faster than your car more times no matter how much money you threw at yours? and did i blow up my 360? hardly. it broke a rocker arm, and i drove it all the way from the SW side of town to Marion. i took it out of the car because i felt it was time to really build the car up. instead of talking about how cool it is to get kicked off the strip for running too fast, i just pulled it apart when i got there.

and as for asking my grandpa for a motor, why don't you tell the whole story. you know, about me working out a deal to buy it from him- we haven't come up with terms yet, but i also havent done anything with it yet. its still his motor. i actually might have a chance to buy a pretty serious big block, in which case i'll help my grandpa sell the motor and he will get every penny.

now go on Vic, try to present me in a bad light. tell every one that a drink a lot like they dont know already. the difference is, im not so far into drugs at this age that i'll be stuttering by the time im your age in 200 years.

You are nothing more then a punk alky that will be a looser all your life. And burn up those brain cells from drinking. I don't stutter and if you want to talk about it face to face lets do it.

As far as my car, I paid for all of it and didn't have old gramps to. My car was built for a lot bigger turbo but I was happy with how it ran. I was on stock suspension and no slicks spinning the hell out of the tires dip shit.

ia240drifter
02-08-2009, 03:39 PM
LOL There is nothing wrong with getting tore up from the floor up!!! DRINKING FTW!!! HAHAHA

K-ville
02-08-2009, 03:40 PM
[quote=DustinsDuster]seriously, what the hell is the matter with all of you?

Its been fun people but Dustin just sent me a pm and said im getting booted from this site for talking about his old gramps. I think what I said about his old gramps was nice, Wish mine was still alive to give me things.[/quote:3luo6in3]

youve got to be kidding me! dustin you need to be a cop with the way you act about being an admin! i cant even think of words for how dumb that would be!!

DustinsDuster
02-08-2009, 04:08 PM
You are nothing more then a punk alky that will be a looser all your life. And burn up those brain cells from drinking. I don't stutter and if you want to talk about it face to face lets do it.

As far as my car, I paid for all of it and didn't have old gramps to. My car was built for a lot bigger turbo but I was happy with how it ran. I was on stock suspension and no slicks spinning the hell out of the tires dip shit.

youre completely right. im an alcoholic that only drinks 1-2 nights a week. a loser(i am assuming that was the term you were shooting for) with hundreds of friends who is seemingly pretty well known. a loser with a great secure job with full benifits, 401k, life insurance, etc. a loser who just bought a house on a 15 year mortgage, just short of married and is able to simultaniously build 3 project cars at once- all by 25. you're totally right Vic, what a loser i am. i hope i can spout off to kids less than half my age by the time im grown up.

and the second part- what exactly did my grandfather pay for on my car? i only ask because you seem to know better than anyone else. the engine core i built? traded a pair of manifolds for it. the pistons? heads? intake? ignition? all bought from Virgil with my own money. ive never been in there with anyone else come to think of it. i was able to find deals to build my car- i didnt just blindly dump money into it.

no one cares what your car was built for and what it could have or should have done. who ran the faster time? that seems to be all that matters to you guys. my car was on stock suspension as well, all the way down to the $9 O'Reilly shocks on all four corners. yes, i did have slicks, but you had AWD- i would call that a pretty even comparisson.

and lastly; you dont stutter? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

DustinsDuster
02-08-2009, 04:12 PM

Its been fun people but Dustin just sent me a pm and said im getting booted from this site for talking about his old gramps. I think what I said about his old gramps was nice, Wish mine was still alive to give me things.

youve got to be kidding me! dustin you need to be a cop with the way you act about being an admin! i cant even think of words for how dumb that would be!![/quote:3nid8xpx]

what the pm ACTUALLY said was that any post made bringing people's families up would be deleted. it just doesnt need to be brought up here- especially when the people being mentioned have nothing to do with the argument. i never once said anything about booting anyone from the site. i will give Vic a while to post up the exact message i sent to show who is right, and if he doesnt, i will post it up for him.

Vic, you sound like a white trash woman in the middle of a domestic disturbance- outlandish accusations with no proof or grounds whatsoever. post the pm vic.

K-ville
02-08-2009, 04:41 PM

youve got to be kidding me! dustin you need to be a cop with the way you act about being an admin! i cant even think of words for how dumb that would be!!

what the pm ACTUALLY said was that any post made bringing people's families up would be deleted. it just doesnt need to be brought up here- especially when the people being mentioned have nothing to do with the argument. i never once said anything about booting anyone from the site. i will give Vic a while to post up the exact message i sent to show who is right, and if he doesnt, i will post it up for him.

Vic, you sound like a white trash woman in the middle of a domestic disturbance- outlandish accusations with no proof or grounds whatsoever. post the pm vic.[/quote:2u8qeqqs]
ok ill take back my comment

WidowMaker
02-08-2009, 05:19 PM
For those who know me, you should notice that I do not talk on these forums. This will most likely be my first and last post regarding this matter and my involvement concerning this race.

To start, anyone who is a good friend(Scott) who asks me for help and I am able to do so, then I will. When it comes to loaning someone some money and I have it to loan it's not the story of the year. Who cares where the money came from, it all spends the same correct? I would ask out of respect that my name is not brought into this. I am sure those making comments have helped someout before regarding money. I do not see how this should have even been a topic of discussion, but I guess it makes for good reading.

Secondly, I told Scott I would type up and print off whatever he wanted to present as his agreement. Once again as a friend, I did so. Where does the problem with that lie? As far as saying Scott and his "queer friends" wrote it, well Joe, you know that I helped Scott (by typing it for him), so my question to you is, is that a direct stab at me? I know you and you know me, I have never bashed you here nor anywhere else. Face to face we have always talked as grown men do, nothing more nothing less. I have no issues with you or any of your click all I ask is that I am left out of all this bla bla bla.
There is no resaon that I should have ever been brought up. Just like all those close to you keeping there mouths shut knowing what you had purchased. By not saying anything they helped you out because that is what "friends" do correct.

I would have posted this sooner but it took 4 days for me to get a activation email, look forward to seeing everyone come spring!!!! Maybe even racing some of you as well(at the track)
Later................ Widow Maker

Drifte
02-08-2009, 06:31 PM
Hes a strong supporter of NORML and subscribed to CCM.

K-ville
02-08-2009, 10:31 PM
so anynew news?? this gonna go down or what?! If not I want redo4evo to step in for scotty and run against a red 04 svo !!

TbTalon94
02-09-2009, 08:38 AM
so anynew news?? this gonna go down or what?! If not I want redo4evo to step in for scotty and run against a red 04 svo !!

LoL that won't happen unless Algo either miraculously will go from a roll, or red04evo will go from a dig. This has been discussed before...

Scott
02-09-2009, 08:48 AM

I dont know why people think Im backing down.... this race IS going down I guarantee that, Im just done with the MSCA hustling/internet crap and Im not responding to anymore of it. on a side note, I would like to see the red04evo race as well!!

Mufflover
02-09-2009, 09:03 AM

I dont know why people think Im backing down.... this race IS going down I guarantee that, Im just done with the MSCA hustling/internet crap and Im not responding to anymore of it. on a side note, I would like to see the red04evo race as well!!

Not to be to big of a smart ass here but everyone thinks your backing down because you said 11million times in your post this is voided casue of the chatter, then he post the contract and you have nothing to say now? Looks like he was in the right acording to what I am reading on the contract. just my 2 cents which are worth about negative 50cents to you but oh well.

K-ville
02-09-2009, 09:41 AM

im wasnt implying you backed out just asking what the plan was more or less... but yea this evo has got me intrested i wanna see it dig!!!!! i guess to me roll racing is skipping one of the better parts of a race but thats just my 2 cents

Summergirl
02-09-2009, 10:04 AM

Not to be to big of a smart ass here but everyone thinks your backing down because you said 11million times in your post this is voided casue of the chatter, then he post the contract and you have nothing to say now? Looks like he was in the right acording to what I am reading on the contract. just my 2 cents which are worth about negative 50cents to you but oh well.

i am trying to not say much now, because i think this is getting way out of hand also. stuff is being said about things that have nothing to do with the original subject. not to mention that both sides probably are not going to come to an agreement as it stands, so what's the point??

to scott, and by association, me, the terms of the ORIGINAL RACES have been violated. that's all. so, scott's requesting new terms. allgo and co. are pretty much, from what i can tell, admitting that there was some attempt at hustling going on at some level. which leads into why scott has an out for the original terms.

allgo forgot to repost the bottom section about not posting about money. nobody seems to understand that money was NOT supposed to be mentioned AT ALL on the internet. by signing, allgo agreed to that. he and his friends may think it's childish and dumb, but HE SIGNED IT. it's about getting physical proof of allgo's word, since there was some doubt as to how much the spoken version could be trusted by someone not of his little circle of friends. you cannot pick and choose which part of the terms you want to stick with. allgo made a mistake by mentioning the money which made for an opening for scott to renegotiate once he found out about the 04. scott's not crying over it, he's using his brain to not get taken advantage of. something i don't think most of you expected. or maybe even understand.

and if this new car is so phenomenal, what's the big deal about doing the heads up races?? scott's more than willing. if this cobra is so big, bad, and fast, hustling shouldn't be needed to win.

K-ville
02-09-2009, 10:14 AM
Thats kinda funny. Your saying both sides are outa hand... both sides are playing the game.... and that you dont wanna get into it but then you totally stir the pot haha im not bein mean or arguing just pointing it out haha

Mufflover
02-09-2009, 10:30 AM
Pretty big man has his wife posting for him.lol

Summergirl
02-09-2009, 10:36 AM
Thats kinda funny. Your saying both sides are outa hand... both sides are playing the game.... and that you dont wanna get into it but then you totally stir the pot haha im not bein mean or arguing just pointing it out haha

not saying anything about any specific person, just saying that somewhere along the line, this thread seems to have gotten WAY off track. there is stuff on here that is, well, not very nice. :yawinkle: i have done my best to not degrade anyone or let my temper get out of hand with this. and ask scott, i have a temper. :roll: you stick up for you and yours, i will do the same for me and mine. not blaming anyone for that.

scott's not trying to play any game. he just wants to race. allgo messed up by mentioning the bets when scott found info that changed things. scott would have raced anyway, but why not use what's been given to you?? we could argue all day about whether or not allgo intended to "hustle" scott or not. scott's not trying to get a race out of this mess that is completely one-sided. he wants a race that has both sides wondering who is going to get the win light. he has no problem losing if it's because he's out-driven or the other person's car is better that day. but like most people, he has a problem racing knowing that there is very little chance he will win. how is that even a race? there is no incentive for the other person to even try.

i'm not intentionally stirring the pot, just trying to let people know what it looks like from this side.

snickerlicker
02-09-2009, 10:51 AM
All I hear is blah, blah, blah...

Summergirl
02-09-2009, 10:54 AM
kvillestunters, you know that comment i made about doing my best to keep my temper in check, and so on? i take it back for a moment. :biggrin:

if only you should be so lucky to have someone that is willing to step up to the line not only FOR your sorry ass but right beside it. and i'm pretty sure he's been saying plenty for himself on this thread. so sorry if my believing in my man is a problem for you.

and if you don't know either of us well enough to know that we are NOT married, i would suggest getting to know us before making shit personal.

Summergirl
02-09-2009, 11:00 AM
All I hear is blah, blah, blah...

bet you say that to all the girls. :yawinkle:

69gt4speed
02-09-2009, 12:00 PM
kvillestunters, you know that comment i made about doing my best to keep my temper in check, and so on? i take it back for a moment. :biggrin:

if only you should be so lucky to have someone that is willing to step up to the line not only FOR your sorry ass but right beside it. and i'm pretty sure he's been saying plenty for himself on this thread. so sorry if my believing in my man is a problem for you.

Ya I agree nice to have your partner like the same things and step up w you time to time. I'll always support Scott and you. I always support the underdogs, the lil guy so to speak. Nothing against a big name but I expect results and bending the rules is a daily routine for them. Victory then is a lot bigger for the lil guy imo. Scott ran damn good on a homebuilt garage car, why all of this stuff going down over that? I say he did damn good... :supz: I know winter sucks.

90 notch
02-09-2009, 12:19 PM

not saying anything about any specific person, just saying that somewhere along the line, this thread seems to have gotten WAY off track. there is stuff on here that is, well, not very nice. :yawinkle: i have done my best to not degrade anyone or let my temper get out of hand with this. and ask scott, i have a temper. :roll: you stick up for you and yours, i will do the same for me and mine. not blaming anyone for that.

scott's not trying to play any game. he just wants to race. allgo messed up by mentioning the bets when scott found info that changed things. scott would have raced anyway, but why not use what's been given to you?? we could argue all day about whether or not allgo intended to "hustle" scott or not. scott's not trying to get a race out of this mess that is completely one-sided. he wants a race that has both sides wondering who is going to get the win light. he has no problem losing if it's because he's out-driven or the other person's car is better that day. but like most people, he has a problem racing knowing that there is very little chance he will win. how is that even a race? there is no incentive for the other person to even try.

i'm not intentionally stirring the pot, just trying to let people know what it looks like from this side.I keep hearing this "We just want a FAIR RACE".How fair of a race would it have been a 9.0 car againest allgo's 10.50 car.But that's right it would have been in scotty's favor so that's OK!MSCA.............

69gt4speed
02-09-2009, 01:05 PM
ur right Scott expected a certain thing/car, it wasn't written down, he made a mistake. However he'll race he said, I'll put some $ up myself. I have no idea what Scott's car runs w/o spray. Prob mid 10's. Consider the redfire 03 cobra could run easy low 10's w a small shot/more boost, less weight on race gas, I would figure a 1 and 1 overall. Guess that wasn't good enough, no big deal. Jmo. I do want to see both cars run.

Summergirl
02-09-2009, 02:13 PM

i'm not intentionally stirring the pot, just trying to let people know what it looks like from this side.I keep hearing this "We just want a FAIR RACE".How fair of a race would it have been a 9.0 car againest allgo's 10.50 car.But that's right it would have been in scotty's favor so that's OK!MSCA.............

that would have been the second race. the first was tailored to allgo the second to scott. and it was originally done that way on purpose so each would have an edge. seems fair to me. not only that, but we were expecting allgo to at least upgrade some things on his 03 for these races. which would have tilted the first race even more to his favor and made the second one even closer.

for me, it still comes down to the loophole that allgo opened when he mentioned money was at stake. opens the floor again, if you will. if the tables were turned, i have a feeling you would be wanting to renegotiate too.

you believe one thing, i believe another. okay. works for me. but i don't think any more of this is going to do anything more than piss everyone involved off to the point where going to the track won't be any fun anymore. especially if people may be more worried about watching their backs.

i'm done with this thread. if you think it's because i have nothing more to say, or you scared me off, or scott's telling me to stop, go right ahead. i have more important things to worry about right now.

so, that said, i'll leave your MSCA forum group to you. i can honestly say it's kind of been fun, just wish we hadn't all gotten so serious.

Jappbox
02-09-2009, 03:42 PM
Im up for playing around with Allgo this summer on the streets... Thats no problem. We could even do little betting to make it fun. No harm done if I lose $100 to a faster car while geting it on film its worth it and everyone everywere would love the footage no matter the out come. Problem is he has 4 cars :suspect: . mine wll break brefore all of his do :prayer:

K-ville
02-09-2009, 08:15 PM
you said you would do it now im gonna hold you to it! and i wanna see that evo shredin 4 tires when it launches not rolls!! :BURNOUT:

Xboosted23X
02-09-2009, 11:48 PM
thats a nice rhyme.
are these dates going to be posted for the race at the track.

StreetSweeper
02-10-2009, 08:13 AM
http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k216/streetsweeper_01/n782350262_693286_3123.jpg

ENOUGH SAID BOYZ!!!! :cop:

Mufflover
02-10-2009, 08:23 AM
Looks fast, so whys he scared?

90 notch
02-10-2009, 09:17 AM
http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k216/streetsweeper_01/n782350262_693286_3123.jpg

ENOUGH SAID BOYZ!!!! :cop:I don't get it????Enough said???

Mufflover
02-10-2009, 10:27 AM
I think he means bring it?

Domestic Disturbance
02-10-2009, 02:55 PM
I think he means this looks to be a good race. Anyone got a date I'd like to see it happen?

30lbsboost
02-10-2009, 03:49 PM
I think he means this looks to be a good race. Anyone got a date I'd like to see it happen?

yep,
I'd like to watch this one go down too

tractioncontrol
02-10-2009, 06:54 PM

that would have been the second race. the first was tailored to allgo the second to scott. and it was originally done that way on purpose so each would have an edge. seems fair to me. not only that, but we were expecting allgo to at least upgrade some things on his 03 for these races. which would have tilted the first race even more to his favor and made the second one even closer.

for me, it still comes down to the loophole that allgo opened when he mentioned money was at stake. opens the floor again, if you will. if the tables were turned, i have a feeling you would be wanting to renegotiate too.

you believe one thing, i believe another. okay. works for me. but i don't think any more of this is going to do anything more than piss everyone involved off to the point where going to the track won't be any fun anymore. especially if people may be more worried about watching their backs.

i'm done with this thread. if you think it's because i have nothing more to say, or you scared me off, or scott's telling me to stop, go right ahead. i have more important things to worry about right now.

so, that said, i'll leave your MSCA forum group to you. i can honestly say it's kind of been fun, just wish we hadn't all gotten so serious.

What a GOD DAMN JOKE, what's scott running a 500 shot? Both races were "tailored" for Scott, Allgo only stood a chance in one race. No money was ever mentioned, only the word money was and if you want to count how many times the word money was mentioned you sure did do a shit load of talking about money, much more than Allgo.

Scott, much respect for manning up and saying you'll still race.

Jessie, good to see you step forward I'd love to see it.

90 notch
02-10-2009, 06:58 PM
3 or 4 week of april for sure,no questions asked!MSCA

Mufflover
02-11-2009, 08:42 AM
which track?

90 notch
02-12-2009, 07:08 AM
Hopefully Tri-State!Steve o

allgo
02-14-2009, 07:53 PM

Proable the 3rd or last week of april at cedar falls...

30lbsboost
02-15-2009, 09:36 AM

Proable the 3rd or last week of april at cedar falls...

Please keep us posted :supz:

BlownPony306
03-02-2009, 09:48 PM
Wow, there's 12 pages of my life I will never have back. Not trying to get in the middle of this pissing match but, there is something to be said about what was implied at the time the contract was written up.

Implied terms

A term may either be express or implied. An express term is stated by the parties during negotiation or written in a contractual document. Implied terms are not stated but nevertheless form a provision of the contract.

* Terms may be implied due to the facts of the proceedings by which the contract was formed.

I think it's pretty safe to assume from what I've read that the agreement was formed under the impression that the race would be against the 03 Cobra. The fact that said 04 car was owned at the time the agreement was made, seems at best a bit misleading.

Either way I would love to see this race if it ever happens. I'll be there.

K-ville
03-03-2009, 09:12 AM
Wow, there's 12 pages of my life I will never have back. Not trying to get in the middle of this pissing match but, there is something to be said about what was implied at the time the contract was written up.

Implied terms

A term may either be express or implied. An express term is stated by the parties during negotiation or written in a contractual document. Implied terms are not stated but nevertheless form a provision of the contract.

* Terms may be implied due to the facts of the proceedings by which the contract was formed.

I think it's pretty safe to assume from what I've read that the agreement was formed under the impression that the race would be against the 03 Cobra. The fact that said 04 car was owned at the time the agreement was made, seems at best a bit misleading.

Has there ever in the history of streetracing been a completly straight up no information withheld race haha not saying either are right wrong or what ever just sayin haha

Mufflover
03-03-2009, 09:14 AM

Implied terms

Unless you where there when they had the converstion and heard everything how do you know it was misleading? The only 2 that know are the 2 doing the racing.

BlownPony306
03-03-2009, 10:50 AM
If Joe had purchased the 04 Cobra and intended to use it to race Scott and entered an agreement to race Scott without disclosing that he had the 04 car, then how can that not be considered misleading? I don't need to be there to hear anything to determine that. I may be old school but I prefer to race heads up run what cha brung. But when you start entering in to contractual agreements on race terms you are agreeing to a set of rule for said race. If it was just a let's race at the track this day for x amount of money then I would say it's run what cha brung and see whos fastest regardless of what car you show up with. Scott signed that agreement under the pretense that he'd be racing the 03 Cobra.

K-ville
03-03-2009, 11:36 AM
If Joe had purchased the 04 Cobra and intended to use it to race Scott and entered an agreement to race Scott without disclosing that he had the 04 car, then how can that not be considered misleading? I don't need to be there to hear anything to determine that. I may be old school but I prefer to race heads up run what cha brung. But when you start entering in to contractual agreements on race terms you are agreeing to a set of rule for said race. If it was just a let's race at the track this day for x amount of money then I would say it's run what cha brung and see whos fastest regardless of what car you show up with. Scott signed that agreement under the pretense that he'd be racing the 03 Cobra.
no he entered the agreement pretenses he assumed not negotiated. it was a very vague contract

Mufflover
03-03-2009, 11:39 AM
I think he signed it thinking he was racing his cobra acorrding to the 15th post page 3..lol
doesnt really matter what we think does it?

BlownPony306
03-03-2009, 12:52 PM
I like cheese!

Mike@Salkowski-Motorsport
03-04-2009, 07:38 PM
I take it the cobra is turbo charged with about 1000 at the wheels.

K-ville
03-04-2009, 07:57 PM
I take it the cobra is turbo charged with about 1000 at the wheels.
negatory!

Jappbox
03-04-2009, 08:15 PM
I know, its jet engine powered!!! :rock:

slow ride
03-04-2009, 10:15 PM
LSX POWA!! :BURNOUT:

snickerlicker
03-05-2009, 04:25 AM
LSX POWA!! :BURNOUT:

Wrong again.....

BlownPony306
03-05-2009, 07:59 AM
I'd say this looks a lot like it down to the billet fuel door.

http://www.svtsnake.com/forum/showthread.php?p=438623

K-ville
03-05-2009, 08:11 AM
I'd say this looks a lot like it down to the billet fuel door.

http://www.svtsnake.com/forum/showthread.php?p=438623

you must be a very bored guy to have nothin better to do than internet stalk a car haha

Scott
03-05-2009, 08:57 AM
No turbo huh?? Thats very impressive actually to pull them times. I do have to say I am surprised and be carefull with the nitrous