PDA

View Full Version : Burglar: I was held captive by ghost for 3 days

NewSpeedSteed
01-27-2009, 02:46 PM
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia - A burglar who broke into a house claims he was held captive by a "supernatural figure" for three days without food and water, officials said.

Police official Abdul Marlik Hakim Johar told The Star newspaper the house's owners found the 36-year-old man fatigued and dehydrated when they returned from vacation Thursday.

He says they called an ambulance to take him to a hospital.
Story continues below ?advertisement | your ad here

The man told police that every time he tried to escape, a "supernatural figure" shoved him to the ground.

Abdul Marlik could not immediately be reached and other police officials declined to comment.

Wow, that man must have been on some good drugs :banghead:

Luminatorz34
01-28-2009, 07:28 AM
believe it or not, some weird supernatural shit happens in malaysia and other 3 world countries. my uncle is a pastor and goes on vacations to other 3 world countries, and has told me of some weird supernatural shit. like for instance a 5 year girl being possessed by a satanistic spirit. that would cause this girl to slither around the town or village like a snake, she actually moved like a snake, or would be able to throw 2 grown adult males off of her like they were kids....believe what you want tho

LayneAlways
02-13-2009, 09:41 AM
Yeah, I've learned not to doubt anything anymore xD