PDA

View Full Version : 94 mustang GT for sale

Scott
01-16-2009, 02:15 PM
This thing just doesnt cut it in the snow and I found a more suitable vehicle so I need to get rid of it. Red with black leather int, 5.0 auto with shift kit, flowmasters, recent tune up. new struts/shocks all the way around, lowering springs, inner+outer tie rods, trans flush with install of shift kit, 2 sets of wheels 17" for summer and 16" inch with snow tires on rear. infiniti 10" perfect sub with rockford 600 A4 amp, pioneer head unit. 180,000 miles. The right front fender is dented bad I will sell as is right now but I plan on fixing within a week to put on Ebay if no-one wants it. The interior has torn leather on driver and passenger seat from just plain wear, paint clear coat is peeling a few spots. This is a GREAT project or driver car for someone.
new this winter: radiator, water pump, timing chain, serp belt, battery.
The only things that I have noticed that it needs "or should have" is a bumpsteer kit because its lowered so much, the shifter cable has popped off ONCE on me and the clip that snaps it on the shifter looks to be slightly weak. and the dented fender "100 bucks shipped off Ebay" AC works for a long time when charged but does leak.

2000 OBO

BlownPony306
01-28-2009, 07:19 PM
Shoot me an email with some pics Scotty. I don't think I have seen the 94. I have been wanting to get another pushrod project.

Scott
01-29-2009, 06:49 AM
ok I'll see what I can do, I had some pictures but I broke the flash stick that they were on. Its not too clean or anything right now but I might be able to snap a few tonight or tomorrow so you can see what it looks like.

BlownPony306
01-29-2009, 06:51 PM
Do you still live over there by McGraths? If your camera is busted maybe I'll just swing by after work some night.

Scott
01-30-2009, 07:11 AM
Yep same place, gimmie a call 202-2532 stop by pretty much when ever, got the ole 9-5 job so anytime after that