PDA

View Full Version : Can someone make me a signature

K-ville
01-11-2009, 09:31 PM
I see everyone having these kool signatures and I tried tonight to make one and Im not smart enough to do it. Can anyone make me one?

FiFdYnUtZ
01-11-2009, 09:58 PM
you should prolly specify what pics you want to use and what you want it to say etc..

tractioncontrol
01-11-2009, 09:58 PM
At the top of the screen there is the USER CONTROL PANEL tab, click on it. Then on the left hand side of the page there will be a PROFILE tab, click on it. Then on the left hand side there will be a EDIT SIGNATURE tab, click on it.

K-ville
01-11-2009, 10:22 PM
At the top of the screen there is the USER CONTROL PANEL tab, click on it. Then on the left hand side of the page there will be a PROFILE tab, click on it. Then on the left hand side there will be a EDIT SIGNATURE tab, click on it.

I want a sig with my car in it with a little photo shop work. im dumb not retarded

you should prolly specify what pics you want to use and what you want it to say etc..

well ive got some pics of my car id like to use but i didnt see anypoint in telling everyone one what i want vs. whoever may be wiling to do it for me

69gt4speed
01-12-2009, 01:01 AM
I'm caveman also but iap #200 has my car and fk he might make my life crappy. No need to adv. my car. At least I got 03 just paid off. Maybe trevor w tell u how cause I am ? on here of how to do it.

TbTalon94
01-12-2009, 06:10 AM
if you want kvillestunters, just send me the picture you want in your sig and I can make it for you. Then show you how to put it in. I'll PM you my e-mail addy.

-Trevor

TbTalon94
01-12-2009, 10:45 AM
Check your e-mail ;)

K-ville
01-12-2009, 12:04 PM
Check your e-mail ;)

good work! could have been a little faster but it looks good so il let it slide! ahah thanks alot

TbTalon94
01-12-2009, 12:46 PM
lol I'm at work mang, can't do it any faster then that.

K-ville
01-12-2009, 01:24 PM
lol I'm at work mang, can't do it any faster then that.

it took all of what 3hours... haha i was thinkin if i had one by the end of the week id be lucky

TbTalon94
01-12-2009, 01:43 PM
gotcha, well your welcome lol.

tractioncontrol
01-13-2009, 08:24 PM

I want a sig with my car in it with a little photo shop work. im dumb not retarded

well ive got some pics of my car id like to use but i didnt see anypoint in telling everyone one what i want vs. whoever may be wiling to do it for me

I'm sorry, I guess I'm the retard. Shut up George.

K-ville
01-13-2009, 08:35 PM

I'm sorry, I guess I'm the retard. Shut up George.

haha

allgo
01-13-2009, 09:56 PM
nice sig. bud: