PDA

View Full Version : Another allgo drag video

90 notch
01-09-2009, 10:17 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zC9JBuzXcUo

Jappbox
01-09-2009, 04:01 PM
OMG..... The last video, it does exist! Props for puting that in there!! I respect that. also good runs allgo. I wish i had 3 cars!

allgo
01-09-2009, 04:40 PM
I put it in there cause I really dont care that you beat his vette, wasnt mine but I knew some of you guys would love that..

tractioncontrol
01-09-2009, 05:13 PM
Nice video.

OldSkoolRCR
01-09-2009, 10:17 PM
I put it in there cause I really dont care that you beat his vette, wasnt mine but I knew some of you guys would love that..

:supz: :bigthumb:

69gt4speed
01-10-2009, 02:03 AM
I too appreciate the video...

Mufflover
01-10-2009, 08:54 AM
cool in car vid, whose vette was it? What the hell was the other car?

StreetSweeper
01-10-2009, 10:18 AM
Now thats what im fuckin talken about!! :WORSHIP:

Ricky
01-11-2009, 10:26 AM
cool in car vid, whose vette was it? What the hell was the other car?

That other car was red04evo... and the vett was twin turbo.

allgo
01-11-2009, 11:10 AM
Its buntings vette not mine dickdiver, evo was jesses, evo blew the vette away....

K-ville
01-11-2009, 11:22 AM
i never got to see red04evo race that i could actually tell it was him good vid

Jappbox
01-11-2009, 04:01 PM
Regardless of the out come that was fun. And me and Allgo were able to talk and laugh before and after that race. It was nice. I loved that Vette To, the seats were awesome. and it would have been a blast to be allgo, beating a little on a car thats someone elses. wht a blast!

tractioncontrol
01-11-2009, 04:22 PM
Regardless of the out come that was fun. And me and Allgo were able to talk and laugh before and after that race. It was nice. I loved that Vette To, the seats were awesome. and it would have been a blast to be allgo, beating a little on a car thats someone elses. wht a blast!

You guys should talk and laugh before another race next year, your car should be ready.

StreetSweeper
01-12-2009, 08:48 AM
You guys should talk and laugh before another race next year, your car should be ready.

You should talk and laugh with your self about getting a car to back your big mouth up.. go shave your head fuck stain and wory about your next oil change!

FiFdYnUtZ
01-12-2009, 09:49 PM
lmao, has anyone even met you kville or tractioncontrol? you guys are ghosts like mufflover

allgo
01-12-2009, 10:12 PM
lmao, has anyone even met you kville or tractioncontrol? you guys are ghosts like mufflover

I have meet both of them, both are real good guys ,race his mustang fifdy.

K-ville
01-12-2009, 10:22 PM

i guess im not sure how to take this... so what are you getting at?

i havnt met you but i talk with allgo plenty and have been to his place and his shop a few times and he told me to join up here, but really i dont see why it would matter either way? if the car is done this summer you will know me

69gt4speed
01-13-2009, 02:27 AM
I have met t.c. couple of times, one time at cordova, he offered help w my broken halfshaft, another time he was passenger in a modded lightning at a lil test session vs the 03 by bowman woods. That was a few yrs ago. What car he drives or etc. now no idea. Last I knew a caddy. Sh-t changes. I give him a lil sh-t when he posts esp during winter. Hope he thinks enough of this and gets a street car. I work all the time so Idk.

snickerlicker
01-13-2009, 06:30 AM
Fidy vs kville? My money is on kville....fo sure

Mufflover
01-13-2009, 08:46 AM

Go get your finger paints and paint me a pic bitch. Just cause YOU dont know me doesnt mean I am a ghost. I am hoping to have my car done this summer then you will know me cause I will call out your pile of painted taillights out first! I hope to see you soon paintbitch.

FiFdYnUtZ
01-13-2009, 11:27 AM
haha very creative cocklover...

and my apologies tc and kville...i didnt mean any offense (or to compare you to a douche like bicycle boy) i didnt realize people even knew you lol...

oh and snicker, you going to push kville's car in the race or what? last i thought he had a recent thread of it with no motor...

K-ville
01-13-2009, 11:46 AM

and my apologies tc and kville...i didnt mean any offense (or to compare you to a douche like bicycle boy) i didnt realize people even knew you lol...

oh and snicker, you going to push kville's car in the race or what? last i thought he had a recent thread of it with no motor...

you shouldnt go thinking just because you dont know me that i dont know anyone anymore than you should believe a picture on the enternet from who nows when! Do you even know that pic was takin? not to mention even if my car didnt have a motor in it i can have a SBF out of my car and another in it in about 6hours.....

Mufflover
01-13-2009, 12:40 PM

you shouldnt go thinking just because you dont know me that i dont know anyone anymore than you should believe a picture on the enternet from who nows when! Do you even know that pic was takin? not to mention even if my car didnt have a motor in it i can have a SBF out of my car and another in it in about 6hours.....

Race him then lickmynutz! You are such a big racer, I have never claimed to be. You get on here and brag about making $$ street racing step up and race him or are you SCARED~!! I cant wait to meet you agian in person(thats right you meet me not to long ago) I am going to kick you right in the little sack you carry between your legs. GRAPESMUGGLER

FiFdYnUtZ
01-13-2009, 05:04 PM
hmmm if ive met you then why dont you inform us of who you are?

and i'll race anybody, im not out to prove anything and other then derek I surely dont go bragging up myself as "such a big racer" but in dereks case (and faglover's) i will gladly call you out...

K-ville
01-13-2009, 05:42 PM

and i'll race anybody, im not out to prove anything and other then derek I surely dont go bragging up myself as "such a big racer" but in dereks case (and faglover's) i will gladly call you out...

thats prolly a wise choice

allgo
01-13-2009, 06:12 PM
He is typical, only picks races he has a chance! lol

tractioncontrol
01-13-2009, 08:19 PM

You should talk and laugh with your self about getting a car to back your big mouth up.. go shave your head fuck stain and wory about your next oil change!

No need to get angry George, you know as well as I do the first person I would race if I ever choose to dump my hard earned cash into a hobby with no return on the investment would be you. Yes, I would need to bring a 9 second car so I will have to keep that in mind. Props to the great run. I actually have been thinking of getting a new car, a new 08-09 Audi which will also be slow but I tend to like sportiness with luxury a little better than a stripped race car that I drive on the street.

FiFdYnUtZ
01-13-2009, 09:06 PM

no need to be a prick dude, i apologized for my comment before, end of story.

and joe, grow the fuck up..thanks

K-ville
01-13-2009, 09:11 PM

no need to be a prick dude, i apologized for my comment before, end of story.

and joe, grow the fuck up..thanks

im not being a prick. or at least I dont think im being a prick

69gt4speed
01-14-2009, 12:04 AM
"No need to get angry George, you know as well as I do the first person I would race if I ever choose to dump my hard earned cash into a hobby with no return on the investment would be you. Yes, I would need to bring a 9 second car so I will have to keep that in mind. Props to the great run. I actually have been thinking of getting a new car, a new 08-09 Audi which will also be slow but I tend to like sportiness with luxury a little better than a stripped race car that I drive on the street."

The camaro is only semi stripped imo. Still weighs plenty... Btw where is there now a place for good return on investment? Stocks no, houses no, pretty much nothing, any car is a pit, the only return investment in any car is your enjoyment of it. Unless 20 yrs from now lots of old guys wants a car of what he had as a kid that they thought was the sh-t...

Well only my opinion now but buy a 03/04, ppl are hurting and can be bought pretty cheap for what you get. 15k or so. If you got a equality loan then insurance w be cheap too. 8k hand built mtr and t56 6 speed w basic comfort stuff. Lots cheaper than a german wonder car. And I could line up w/o spray on. Now is the time imo to buy one. One guy posting other day has 225k on his w stock clutch, mostly stock setup. I think that's the highest mileage cobra I heard of. Might be worth something someday.

Mufflover
01-14-2009, 08:41 AM

He will only pick races he knows he can win, aka derek and me, one I dont have a car running right now and dereks car is his dads. So I think you are a big pussy nutswingwer.

FiFdYnUtZ
01-14-2009, 09:03 AM
lmao wow your an idiot...do you PICK races you CANT win??

Mufflover
01-14-2009, 09:37 AM

Yes, Im not saying go out and race a 8 second car but your the one that has got on here and bragged how much money you have made street racing so step up and race someone that MIGHT have a fast car. You have won all this money praoble buy picking races you can win so dont be such a big pussy and race someone with a faster car for some $$ pussy. Dig deep into all that money you made tinted your shit taillights and finger paintings and step up.

Start your backpeddaling know. :neener:

FiFdYnUtZ
01-14-2009, 05:25 PM
LMFAO...ive won money racing because, yes, i pick my races wisely....why in the holy hell would i want to pick a money race i thought i would lose? do you not get this point? maybe you should spend less time shitting on this forum and try to shove some intelligence into that shell of a head you have...

allgo
01-14-2009, 05:27 PM
LMFAO...ive won money racing because, yes, i pick my races wisely....why in the holy hell would i want to pick a money race i thought i would lose? do you not get this point? maybe you should spend less time shitting on this forum and try to shove some intelligence into that shell of a head you have...

take your own advice to!! maybe you two should meet up and duke it out? Two fucking homos..

JacobS
01-15-2009, 12:14 AM

Yes, Im not saying go out and race a 8 second car but your the one that has got on here and bragged how much money you have made street racing so step up and race someone that MIGHT have a fast car. You have won all this money praoble buy picking races you can win so dont be such a big pussy and race someone with a faster car for some $$ pussy. Dig deep into all that money you made tinted your shit taillights and finger paintings and step up.

Start your backpeddaling know. :neener:

um, he can win money by just WATCHING street races too. he doesnt necessarily have to partake in the actual race. but thats just my two worthless cents...carry on.

Mufflover
01-15-2009, 08:53 AM

I am doing the samething you do to some of these threads. You still miss the point some people on here can talk shit cause they can back it up, but geuss what you cant,
1) Your a pussy
2) Your car is slow as shit

Before you go on a rant about my car,yes I know I dont have a running car right now but I never talk about street racing like I am the man out there,

FiFdYnUtZ
01-15-2009, 11:43 AM
1)nice one
2)what do i have done to my car? since you know its slow? its gunna be a long winter...get your pile running and i WILL race you...why would i call you out blindly you ask? because just from reading your posts i know your not smart enough to build anything half ass fast anyway..

im done responding to you, your a fucking twat waffle...

Mufflover
01-15-2009, 12:28 PM
1)nice one
2)what do i have done to my car? since you know its slow? its gunna be a long winter...get your pile running and i WILL race you...why would i call you out blindly you ask? because just from reading your posts i know your not smart enough to build anything half ass fast anyway..

im done responding to you, your a fucking twat waffle...

Can someone give fifdy a tissue :baby:

Scott
01-15-2009, 01:45 PM
can someone give mufflover a car so he will shutup already.... :goodman:

Mufflover
01-15-2009, 02:00 PM
can someone give mufflover a car so he will shutup already.... :goodman:
Shut the hell up for I break one off on you to!!

FiFdYnUtZ
01-15-2009, 02:01 PM
and joe, as much as i think your a dickface, i apologize for your thread getting ruined..

allgo
01-15-2009, 02:19 PM
and joe, as much as i think your a dickface, i apologize for your thread getting ruined..

Dont worry I still think your a fucking fuckchop, but thanks for wrecking my thread with your boyfriend.