PDA

View Full Version : HELP gotta find some thieves in ames.

JJ240
01-01-2009, 03:50 PM
The old school red turbo civic that used to roll around CR got jacked in ames over the last couple weeks. First thing stolen was a set of 4 15" bronze rota slipstreams like these:
http://www.jaydm.com/wheels/rota_slipstream.jpg

Next week they came back and ripped off the front bumper, stole the intercooler and all the piping, a set of 4 RC 370cc oem fit injectors, and the SAFC. They also took a piece of the dentguard moulding that goes along the side of the car so I'm assuming they also have a red civic since it wouldn't be worth it if the paint didn't match, although they might have just taken it to be assholes.

Car is probably going back to stock which is a shame because its been around so long. The owner is a nice guy, and didn't deserve to be fucked with so if anybody has any info on who did this shit get ahold of me. I'll put up a nice reward if we catch the guys police involved or not.

edit: couple more pics http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/2092/dansenginebayqy1.jpg
http://img390.imageshack.us/img390/1555/dansicgr0.jpg

the lower piping around the intercooler should still be the same as that, the upper piping from the intercooler to the throttle body is mostly welded instead of having couplers on it...poorly welded I might add (lots of pops from welding galvanized) also has a billet BoV on it with a blitz style mounting.

another edit, they also took the headlights :(

JJ240
01-01-2009, 03:55 PM
Also if anybody can copy this thread to other forums around Iowa I'd appriceate it. We don't live in fucking socal theres not enough places for them to hide. And the car was never on honda tech so they didn't find it there. Its all little local fucks ruining the scene. How long is it gonna be before we all have to park our cars in secure garages 100% of the time or they will get hit. Seriously lets catch these faggots and make an example out of them.

DustinsDuster
01-01-2009, 05:25 PM
copied over to DS. hopefully these douchbags get whats coming to them.

Drifte
01-01-2009, 06:25 PM
No way?! This guy is awesome and it has been around for soooo long. I'll think of somewhere else to post this as well.

SaNdMaNsSi
01-02-2009, 07:21 AM
Bastards. If i hear anything, I'll post it up. If they should steal anything it should be mine. I mean, my civic has been in the garage for 4 years now and everyday I wish it would vanish. Leave people alone that actually drive their cars.

DJ0820
01-02-2009, 10:01 AM
No alarm? This wasn't just grab the radio and run, this operation had to take some time.

JustinS
01-02-2009, 11:52 AM
I'm in Ames and I'll keep a look out for anything.

Mufflover
01-02-2009, 12:03 PM
I got family in ames i will spread the word

JustinS
01-02-2009, 09:11 PM
Holy shit, I just realized that I parked near this car for a year or so when I was in my old apartment. It was a clean looking car that was driven daily, and the guy didn't drive like a total douche everywhere he went lol.