View Full Version : To the retard with a white Integra with the black hood...

SaNdMaNsSi
12-27-2008, 09:49 PM
I'll fill in people reading this...

So the day after Christmas there were a few people waiting as a car was being pulled from a ditch on Wiley and Rogers Rd...While there were a few people waiting patiently for the car to be pulled out (right next to the other 2 cars who made the same mistake) we have Dr. Intelligence Integra driver show up.

First of all, it would've taken less than 2 minutes for your dumb ass to sit there and wait until the tow truck moved. But, since you are such an important person and cannot be inconvenienced for any reason, you proceeded to show off in a car that is not show-off-able. Instead of waiting like everyone else you decided to make a point. You did make it. The point we understood is that you have no manners whatsoever. You tried to get everyone's attention by coming to a stop and then revving your motor as hard as it would go, I swear I heard the rev limiter kick in.

When you were ignored for your stupidity, you decided to make a second attempt at being an ignorant retard. You then proceeded to turn your car around in the middle of the road, leaving it in first gear, and revving as hard as you could. You then dumped the clutch because you have a stock car with little to no power. (Its a well known fact that people with crappy cars like yours do this in an attempt to impress people running real cars with real power.) After dumping the clutch you drove ALL the way back down the road in FIRST GEAR- You homosexual. Not only did you do this to make your car sound loud and powerful, but you had the worst straight pipe down to an ebay special muffler I have ever heard.

In conclusion: Congratulations to you for rattling the windows with your POS in a quiet neighborhood at 9am THE DAY AFTER CHRISTMAS YOU COMPLETE FAGGOT. Thats what everyone in the neighborhood wants to hear while relaxing with their families. Your stupid ass inconveniencing everyone else because you have been inconvenienced. Congratulations to you for breaking the silence on a nice calm day the day after Christmas. Instead of waiting 2 minutes for the road to be cleared, you: A)bothered everyone in a quiet neighborhood B) Looked like a jackass with an annoying fart can C) actually are a huge dumbass because before we even saw your junker disappear into the sunset, the road was cleared and everyone went about their business as usual. However, your dumb ass proceeded to drive halfway around Cedar Rapids to get to where you were going when you could've just waited like everyone else and passed through quietly.

Thanks to the board for letting me vent the day after Christmas. Happy Holidays to all.

If anyone knows this person, please feel free to pass this on to them with my best wishes for the Holidays.

DJ0820
12-28-2008, 08:20 AM
What was the sun doing setting at 9am?

SaNdMaNsSi
12-28-2008, 07:18 PM
Sun setting at 9am?

SaNdMaNsSi
12-28-2008, 07:20 PM
If you're referring to my 9am the day after Christmas comment that would mean....9 am ....Dec 26th...

I just re-read my post... It was a figure of speech, not meant to be taken literally.

JustinS
12-28-2008, 08:15 PM
Good rant. 9/10

FiFdYnUtZ
12-28-2008, 10:40 PM
lol homo

DustinsDuster
12-29-2008, 03:45 AM
Derek bought an Integra now?

Luminatorz34
12-29-2008, 04:38 AM
^ Derek's borrowing an integra now

SaNdMaNsSi
12-29-2008, 07:32 AM
Haha. I usually don't rant, but that person is fucktarded and deserved the rant. I mean, the day after Christmas...Really? Any other time I would've just thought to myself, "what a moron." But during the Holidays, don't do dumb shit. But if I got a 9/10 for my rant, I think I might rant more often!

Yeah, it was probably Derek. Borrowed the car from his girlfriend's dad.