PDA

View Full Version : TB-Talon

allgo
12-08-2008, 04:35 PM
Hey I talked to Randy Coutoure on sat. he was at the Iowa vs Iowa State wrestling meet and he said that Brock Lesner was the biggest hardest hitting son of a bitch he has ever faced, also said he his as good as anyone else out there cause he strikes like a semi truck.Just needs to work on his ground game..

TbTalon94
12-08-2008, 04:39 PM
Lol so, he was agreeing with me? Thanks for clarifying :)

DustinsDuster
12-08-2008, 04:52 PM
Randy Couture has never fought Fedor. but i will totally agree that Lesnar hits hard. i just dont think he's as well rounded as a lot of fighters.

FiFdYnUtZ
12-08-2008, 09:51 PM
woot go iowa!

TbTalon94
12-09-2008, 07:04 AM
Randy Couture has never fought Fedor. but i will totally agree that Lesnar hits hard. i just dont think he's as well rounded as a lot of fighters.

Dana White seams to think that Fedor is overrated. Some of the fighters he's gone up against were pretty pathetic, but again he has faced some of the best fighters in the world and came out on top. It would be VERY interesting if Fedor came to the UFC and fought some of the current best. Fedor is a machine though, he just doesn't give up.

On a side not, did Randy appear very big in person Allgo? On the TV it's much different, but I'm sure he was fairly large being 220+ and 6'1 i think.

allgo
12-09-2008, 07:40 AM
No in person he didnt look to big,nice guy signed a lot of autographs, he was in town doing a hunting show.

K-ville
12-09-2008, 09:16 AM
sweet thats one of the main things i like about him! hes such a no b/s kinda guy. now im wishing id have gone to the meet like i was supposed to

DustinsDuster
12-09-2008, 06:51 PM
Dana White seams to think that Fedor is overrated. Some of the fighters he's gone up against were pretty pathetic, but again he has faced some of the best fighters in the world and came out on top. It would be VERY interesting if Fedor came to the UFC and fought some of the current best. Fedor is a machine though, he just doesn't give up.

i know that's what Dana White thinks, but i think Dana White is a douchebag. im not saying no one could give Fedor a run for his money- ive seen it happen- but its like you said; he just doesnt give up.

as for coming to UFC though, it'll never happen. i guess a while back Fedor was in talks with White to join the UFC, but White wouldnt let him fight in Sambo anymore(Russia's national fighting style), so he wouldnt sign on with UFC. The Silvia/Fedor fight happened in Elite XC.

TbTalon94
12-10-2008, 07:31 AM
Haha was that even classified as a fight? He made Silvia cry. Beat him in what, 23 seconds? Made him look like the pathetic fat tub of lard he really is. What everyone in the UFC SHOULD have done to him. Atleast randy knocked him on his ass the first punch out.

DustinsDuster
12-10-2008, 02:59 PM
Haha was that even classified as a fight? He made Silvia cry. Beat him in what, 23 seconds? Made him look like the pathetic fat tub of lard he really is. What everyone in the UFC SHOULD have done to him. Atleast randy knocked him on his ass the first punch out.

im pretty sure it was 36 seconds- but still, thats pretty pathetic. ESPECIALLY with how much shit Silvia talked. thats part of why i started to like Arlovski for a while, until i saw how soft of a chin he had. it's not just Fedor- i really think 90% of PRIDE would dominate if they came over to UFC- but i have heard that PRIDE doesnt test for steroids. i am sure that plays a big part in it(i.e. - Mirko Crokop getting KO'd in UFC), but Fedor has looked unstoppable in every arena ive seen him fight in.

TbTalon94
12-10-2008, 03:13 PM
Well with any fighter, anything can happen. Mirko is a great fighter, and somehow got caught with a leg kick. Shit happens I guess. Fedor could come to the UFC and get dominated by someone and shock the world, but then again he could just embaress someone again like he did Silvia. Anything can happen.

K-ville
12-10-2008, 03:23 PM

im pretty sure it was 36 seconds- but still, thats pretty pathetic. ESPECIALLY with how much shit Silvia talked. thats part of why i started to like Arlovski for a while, until i saw how soft of a chin he had. it's not just Fedor- i really think 90% of PRIDE would dominate if they came over to UFC- but i have heard that PRIDE doesnt test for steroids. i am sure that plays a big part in it(i.e. - Mirko Crokop getting KO'd in UFC), but Fedor has looked unstoppable in every arena ive seen him fight in.

I would have to 100% disagree with 90% of pride would dominate the UFC! look at the fighters that have crossed over Rampage ass beat by griffin, Crazyhorse ass kicked by Jake O'brien then nogueira then lesnar, Cro Cop head kicked in, and thats all I can think of but almost every time with each of these fighters the ufc fighter was a huge underdog yet pulled off a win..... over rated?? With Fedor I can absolutly see him whoopin some ass in any fighting ring! but in my opinion pride has throwin alot of there best fighters into the UFC with not a lot of success.

DustinsDuster
12-10-2008, 04:16 PM
you do have a point, i suppose it would be more acurate to say there are a few people in PRIDE that i believe could own in UFC. Kevin Randalman much? and if Silvia could ride the top for as long as he did just on his height, imagine what Hong Man Choi could do!

DustinsDuster
12-10-2008, 04:24 PM
i do have to add, that even though i was rooting for Griffin, i have a hard time saying he whooped Rampage's ass. nuetralized would be a much more fitting word- but i dont think there is much argument that he won that fight....

K-ville
12-10-2008, 05:14 PM
i do have to add, that even though i was rooting for Griffin, i have a hard time saying he whooped Rampage's ass. nuetralized would be a much more fitting word- but i dont think there is much argument that he won that fight....

agreed and agree the heavywieght division is a bit week but due to the recent monster recruted by the ufc things are looking up.

TbTalon94
12-11-2008, 07:15 AM
Problem is the heavyweight class isn't occupied by very many good guys, so Lesnar may be champ for a long time and not have any real competition to get him better.

K-ville
12-11-2008, 01:26 PM
Problem is the heavyweight class isn't occupied by very many good guys, so Lesnar may be champ for a long time and not have any real competition to get him better.

yea he is going to need to train outside of the norm UFC trainers and hopefully they will have some big ol boys for him to beat on

DustinsDuster
12-11-2008, 03:01 PM
am i the only one who wants to see him fight Silvia? i think itd be win-win as far as im concerned; either Silvia knocks out Lesnar, and i can make fun of Lesnar for losing to such a one-sided fighter, or Lesnar beats the shit out of Silvia- and i can laugh at all the shit Silvia talks.

TbTalon94
12-11-2008, 03:17 PM
lol Silvia has absolutly no chance against Lesnar. Lesnar would pound that fatty to the ground. Would be comedic relief rather then a fight.

TbTalon94
12-12-2008, 11:56 AM
On a side note....Happy b-day Allgo!

allgo
12-12-2008, 01:33 PM
thank you sir....

DustinsDuster
12-12-2008, 03:28 PM
didnt even see it was Allgo's b-day. how old are you now? 60? AHAHAHAHA, i'll have a beer for you tonight Joe!