PDA

View Full Version : 2003 Lancer EVO *low miles*

melon
12-07-2008, 02:16 AM
I have an 03 evo for sale. Car is located in Cedar Falls, Iowa.
Its originally a FLORIDA car. Car runs and drives amazing. Has about 3k in mods done to it. Could use a tune to maximize these mods.
NOT DRIVEN IN THE SNOW
38k MILES
tinted rear windows
lowered
Turbo XS Intercooler
HKS SSQ Recirc Blow off valve
AMS Intake
HKS Downpipe
HKS Hi-Power Exhaust
Tein Springs
HKS Turbotimer
Go Fast Bits Manual Boost Controller
Autometer Boost Gauge

Only selling the car due to losing my full time job. I'm going to start by asking $16,500 obo

a evo with these mods will fun low 12's..... Get a tune a crank the boost up a little and you'll have a very reliable 11 second daily best way to contact is by email at melondidit@yahoo.com

[attachment=4:x436tnjo]god1.JPG[/attachment:x436tnjo]
[attachment=5:x436tnjo]god.JPG[/attachment:x436tnjo]
[attachment=3:x436tnjo]god2.JPG[/attachment:x436tnjo]
[attachment=2:x436tnjo]god3.JPG[/attachment:x436tnjo]
[attachment=1:x436tnjo]god4.JPG[/attachment:x436tnjo]
[attachment=0:x436tnjo]god5.JPG[/attachment:x436tnjo]

Drifte
12-07-2008, 10:34 AM
Where are you at?! Im in cedar falls as well. I was hoping to be in the market for an evo soon, and thats a helluva price. But soon is probably not soon enough, I can see that car selling faast.

good luck with the sale.

melon
12-07-2008, 11:23 AM
Where are you at?! Im in cedar falls as well. I was hoping to be in the market for an evo soon, and thats a helluva price. But soon is probably not soon enough, I can see that car selling faast.

good luck with the sale.

I live by UNI.

I've only owned the car for about three months though and it doesn't move with snow on the ground

Drifte
12-07-2008, 11:28 AM
Yea I can understand that. My talons old enough I dont feel bad putting it in the snow. I live next to the dome, surprised I havent seen your ride. Theirs a nice silver one running around here too.

just noticed its wingless, awesome.

NewSpeedSteed
12-07-2008, 11:28 AM
Oh god... its beautiful, where were you in the spring when I was looking for a DD?

DustinsDuster
12-07-2008, 12:59 PM
wasnt Ricky looking for one of these? i would think he would be all over this one.

Drifte
12-07-2008, 01:00 PM
hes at sundown. (as would I, stupid finals). He'll see it soon.

melon
12-07-2008, 01:11 PM
Yea I can understand that. My talons old enough I dont feel bad putting it in the snow. I live next to the dome, surprised I havent seen your ride. Theirs a nice silver one running around here too.

just noticed its wingless, awesome.

The silver one thats not a MR?

yea, that guy has one nice ride.. he's tuned for 27psi and has already hit 11's...

its wingless because I think the black evo's look better without them... I still have it in my basement though and it comes with the car..

Ricky
12-07-2008, 03:32 PM
very interested! i may have a buyer for my WRX i will talk to him and see if i can get him to buy it. If he buys my car consider yours told. i will keep you posted and know sometime this week.

melon
12-07-2008, 03:51 PM
very interested! i may have a buyer for my WRX i will talk to him and see if i can get him to buy it. If he buys my car consider yours told. i will keep you posted and know sometime this week.

I was just about to put it on ebay, but I'll wait a couple more days if a local wants to buy it... I hate to see it go

Ricky
12-07-2008, 06:12 PM
I will talk to the kid at work that wants my car and i will let you know Monday whats giong on. Hold it for a day for me at least! Im not jerking your chain either, i will take it if have a buyer for my WRX. i also PM'ed u my number.

melon
12-07-2008, 06:13 PM
I will talk to the kid at work that wants my car and i will let you know Monday whats giong on. Hold it for a day for me at least! Im not jerking your chain either, i will take it if have a buyer for my WRX. i also PM'ed u my number.

alright, will do

Drifte
12-08-2008, 09:30 AM
Let me know if you need me to do something, hes just down the road from me.

melon
12-08-2008, 11:46 AM

who's down the road from ya?

i just realized i posted this in the misc. for sale stuff... what a newb

Ricky
12-08-2008, 11:57 AM
I might have you test drive it for me colton.

Im in a training class today so i can run a turbine... im going to try and talk to Ty today at work. I dont know if he is ready to buy my car yet so i may have to let the evo go. I will respond and keep you posted. I dont want to hold your sale longer then i need to. Im in Cedar Rapids so its not that bad of a drive if i need to come up.

melon
12-08-2008, 12:00 PM
I might have you test drive it for me colton.

Im in a training class today so i can run a turbine... im going to try and talk to Ty today at work. I dont know if he is ready to buy my car yet so i may have to let the evo go. I will respond and keep you posted. I dont want to hold your sale longer then i need to. Im in Cedar Rapids so its not that bad of a drive if i need to come up.

I'm going to wait till this weekend to put it on ebay...

I have a lot of interest but no one seems to have money

Ricky
12-08-2008, 12:15 PM
Well I have the money so don't worry about me leading u on. I just dont want to afford a 03 evo and a 07 wrx. With the market pike it is today it's hard to find buyers for cars like these. I will keep u in the loop with everything going on this week.

TbTalon94
12-08-2008, 12:24 PM

Moved it for ya.

melon
12-08-2008, 12:28 PM

Moved it for ya.

cool thanks... btw, white is my favorite color for the evo.... very nice

Drifte
12-08-2008, 12:38 PM
I ment I am down the road from you^ Melon. I dont know about test driving it for ya, I'd look it over atleast. I hate driving other peoples cars.

Ricky
12-08-2008, 07:07 PM
The kid who wanted my car realized what my car is worth and said he cant afford it so i wont be buying your car. with a price like that it should go fast. sorry man.

Jappbox
12-08-2008, 08:42 PM
I would Buy it for sure if I just did not get a house. That is VERY cheap. Throw it on EvoM it will be sold tomorrow, if the Title is clean, and there is no major problems.