PDA

View Full Version : Bought a new car

JustinS
12-04-2008, 09:37 PM
Its listed in my sig, let me know what you think.

derek072887
12-04-2008, 09:39 PM
kewl got any pics of you with it?

Drifte
12-04-2008, 09:39 PM
haha comedy. Id ditch thta jank ass clutch, and sound system.

I could get a can a spray paint and make it look pretty good too!

derek072887
12-04-2008, 09:40 PM
that "jank as clutch" can hold a 5000rpm drop from a dead stop, not rolling drop! no slipping just drop and that sounds system probably cost more to buy and have installed than any you have ever had....

Drifte
12-04-2008, 09:42 PM
^ you wouldnt even have a clue. Why would you side step a clutch anyway? lol wtf

derek072887
12-04-2008, 09:44 PM
y would i do a clutch drop instead of slipping? ummm the car can handle it cause its not a dsm and the engine actually makes power even when its not under boost unlike your dsm pos!!

JustinS
12-04-2008, 09:45 PM
that "jank as clutch" can hold a 5000rpm drop from a dead stop, not rolling drop! no slipping just drop and that sounds system probably cost more to buy and have installed than any you have ever had....
sorry bud, you lose. if you want a high end sound system you don't fucking buy pioneer. hahahahahaha

derek072887
12-04-2008, 09:46 PM
only the deck is pioneer buddy... and its a top of the line pioneer not the 100 dollar walmart ones....

JustinS
12-04-2008, 09:48 PM
i'm not your buddy, guy! my statement still stands.

derek072887
12-04-2008, 09:48 PM
you are my best buddy!

Drifte
12-04-2008, 09:49 PM
what can you tell us about your friends audi's sound system?

Drifte
12-04-2008, 09:50 PM
you are my best buddy!
I can't help but think this statement is probably true. We are probably as close to friends as hes ever had.

JustinS
12-04-2008, 09:51 PM
you are my best buddy!
sorry dude, i don't sit on dicks.

JustinS
12-04-2008, 09:51 PM
you are my best buddy!
I can't help but think this statement is probably true. We are probably as close to friends as hes ever had.
lol, so true.

derek072887
12-04-2008, 09:55 PM
all boston speakers, components in the front doors, 3 ways in the rear doors, and 3 ways in the rear deck... boston 12 in the trunk, not sure what size the 2 jl amps are in the trunk, but one for sub and another for cabin speakers

derek072887
12-04-2008, 09:56 PM
you are my best buddy!

yea you just bend over and take it...

JustinS
12-04-2008, 09:58 PM
you are my best buddy!

yea you just bend over and take it...
oooooo, burn. you totally got me man.

derek072887
12-04-2008, 09:58 PM
yessss!! i win!!

Drifte
12-04-2008, 10:00 PM
all boston speakers, components in the front doors, 3 ways in the rear doors, and 3 ways in the rear deck... boston 12 in the trunk, not sure what size the 2 jl amps are in the trunk, but one for sub and another for cabin speakers

so it has cheap rear fill (bad for sound quality), runs a cheap 12" sub, and has a pioneer dvd headunit. No preamp, no equalizer, and the amp for the components is share with the coaxial? You cant just throw money at a car, shops will rip you off, as they did here.
..unless it was free.

derek072887
12-04-2008, 10:02 PM
i have no idea how the amps are hooked to the head unit... the head unit has a built in preamp... and it has a 10 band eq built in...... the components have their own crossover....

derek072887
12-04-2008, 10:04 PM
oh and dynomatted in the trunk and around all the speakers, also has all the options with the deck... ipod hook up, satelite radio, and a few other things im forgetting

TbTalon94
12-05-2008, 07:13 AM
Dropping the clutch at 5,000rpms in ANY car is stupid. You should learn to drive before you come on here and try to argue. How about we take both our cars out, and you can drop the clutch and we'll see who can out 60ft eachother.

SaNdMaNsSi
12-05-2008, 07:18 AM
Just installed: Flux capacitor. 2009 edition.

derek072887
12-05-2008, 04:51 PM
do you guys have any respect for "lenny" or dan is his real name? he used to have an s4 stage 3.... and he used to drop the clutch in his and every other person i have talked to with a modded S4..... so say what you want but droppin the clutch in this car doesn't hurt like it would in an evo... shit the only reason you slip the clutch is to get that turbo to spool cause the engine doesn't flow enough to spool it quick enough... oh and your transmission, transfercase, and axles can't handle much abuse.....

ZEE
12-05-2008, 06:02 PM
Just installed: Flux capacitor. 2009 edition.

Will this keep my lights from flashing to the bass?

SaNdMaNsSi
12-05-2008, 06:22 PM
it'll put you in the 9's.

ZEE
12-05-2008, 06:37 PM
I want one!!

I just realized I don't have an Audi......It's an inny. Stage 3 inny though.

DustinsDuster
12-05-2008, 06:45 PM
do you guys have any respect for "lenny" or dan is his real name? he used to have an s4 stage 3.... and he used to drop the clutch in his and every other person i have talked to with a modded S4..... so say what you want but droppin the clutch in this car doesn't hurt like it would in an evo... shit the only reason you slip the clutch is to get that turbo to spool cause the engine doesn't flow enough to spool it quick enough... oh and your transmission, transfercase, and axles can't handle much abuse.....

I have a ton of respect for dan- and the car that HE owned.

by the way, he told me his car would run low 13's-high 12's on the more serious tune. just thought i'd throw that out there.

SaNdMaNsSi
12-05-2008, 06:54 PM
Derek must be a better internet racer.

JustinS
12-08-2008, 07:04 AM
Yeah, but Dan wasn't an artard, unlike yourself. I also remember him having trans problems to throw that out there.

TbTalon94
12-08-2008, 07:31 AM

Are you serious with that? What would slipping the clutch have to do with getting my turbo to spool, and I assure you I have no spool problems. I don't care what car you have, if you have eleventee billion stage 40 axles, transmission, etc...dropping the clutch in a car is forever stupid. It puts un-wanted stress on EVERYTHING and is very inconsistant. When you learn to drive, you'll get what I mean.

Drifte
12-08-2008, 09:00 AM
^lol slipping the clutch spools turbos.lololol.

I wanna stick his face in my muffler and hit the 2 step...

TbTalon94
12-08-2008, 11:00 AM
I'll second that ^^

throw a little anti-lag in there, and she'll be alllllright

FiFdYnUtZ
12-08-2008, 12:36 PM
LMAO i could read derek threads all day long...comedy.
I'm not your GUY, BUDDY! hhahaha

Domestic Disturbance
12-08-2008, 01:56 PM
i'm not your buddy, friend

TbTalon94
12-08-2008, 02:08 PM
I'm not your friend, GAYLORD

slo4cyl
12-08-2008, 05:04 PM
oh and your transmission, transfercase, and axles can't handle much abuse.....

thats hilarious.... RTFOL

Drifte
12-09-2008, 07:57 AM
^ thats cool how he decided how strong your parts are huh?

slo4cyl
12-10-2008, 07:39 PM

yeah considering how many dsm/evos just on this site that are still running stock or close to stock drivetrain...

SaNdMaNsSi
12-10-2008, 07:46 PM
I'm running stage 4 to keep up with him- Thinking about upgrading to stage 5.

Ricky
12-13-2008, 01:35 PM

yeah considering how many dsm/evos just on this site that are still running stock or close to stock drivetrain...

thats becuase they know how to drive and know whats bad for trannys.... like say, side steping the clutch at a stop...

Lets think about this for a sec shall we? Think about all the parts in the tranny and drive train. ok now your sitting at a light and stopped, you rev up to 5000rmp and side step the clutch. You just put a massive amount of torque on the flywheel and gears and transfer case and hubs... i mean everything that make the car move just got a hell of a shock..

Now know what happens next?
1. either all 4 tires spin and guess what...? not move you forward very fast or
2. they dont brake lose and you bog off the line which, you guessed it, doesnt get you moving off the line fast.

know for fun lets say you slip the clutch like you are supposed to do... the gears and everything are preloaded. (no slack between teeth) and you can control the launch much easier by using the clutch.
1. you dont spin the tires. (or at least not try to) and
2. you dont bog.

so to sum it up derek, me drife or tbtalon will slip our clutches off the line and you can side step your. and i will bet we are ahead every time.

/rant

derek072887
12-13-2008, 02:21 PM
see what you don't understand about the audi is, it makes torque without the turbo's unlike like your little 4 bangers..... so reving to 5000 and dropping the clutch will break the tires loose for a split second (just a little squeek) and it doesn't bog the engine either.... trust me i have done it.... u ever driven a turbo car that had any power before the turbo spooled? doubt it...

tractioncontrol
12-13-2008, 02:30 PM
see what you don't understand about the audi is, it makes torque without the turbo's unlike like your little 4 bangers..... so reving to 5000 and dropping the clutch will break the tires loose for a split second (just a little squeek) and it doesn't bog the engine either.... trust me i have done it.... u ever driven a turbo car that had any power before the turbo spooled? doubt it...

Stage 3 S4's are fully spooled by about 3000 rpm so it shouldn't bog with a 5000k dump. By the time that S4 is moving it is creating boost, so what kind of power are you making at idle because that is the only time the turbos aren't spooled if it's a manual.

Ricky
12-13-2008, 03:29 PM

I hit full boost at about 2800rpm and there are a few tricks when your stopped that spool the turbo even with a manual tranny so i would get off the line just as fast if i indeed wanted to.

gettitng back to the topic at hand.... WHAT I AM SAYING IT THAT DROPPING THE CLUTCH IS HARD ON THE CAR! SLIPPING THE CLUTCH IS FASTER. Just an fyi... spinning tires is time loss. I dont care if the tranny can take it, IT IS HARD ON IT AND NOT A FAST WAY TO GET OFF THE LINE. there are so many factors in side stepping the clutch when launching... like type of road, temp of road, type of tires, temp of tires, wieght of car (2 people, 4 people..) road condition, any sand on the road, damp road... i could keep going, but it comes down to this... you can control the launch a lot better by slipping the clutch.

Drifte
12-13-2008, 03:36 PM
haha he can side step it from 5k rpm and only squeeks the tires. Where as i release mine and leave 3 foot black marks in the driveway on good tires no less (black talon). Being smooth and reliable is far more important. Sidestepping is for the fast and furious crowd.

Ricky
12-13-2008, 03:37 PM

Stage 3 S4's are fully spooled by about 3000 rpm so it shouldn't bog with a 5000k dump. By the time that S4 is moving it is creating boost, so what kind of power are you making at idle because that is the only time the turbos aren't spooled if it's a manual.

most cars with tinny turbos will be fully spooled at 3000rpm

Didn't say it WOULD bog, i said if the tires dont spin it will bog or die.

by the time all turbo cars start moving they all start creating boost. (some just take longer)

I dont care what power im making at idle cuz im usually sitting still, there for i dont need any power.

Ricky
12-13-2008, 03:39 PM
whats wrong with kids these days drifte, they all think they know it all. Im not saying i do, but some kids are like retards i guess... fucked up for life and no hope of them functioning in society.

derek072887
12-13-2008, 07:11 PM
haha he can side step it from 5k rpm and only squeeks the tires. Where as i release mine and leave 3 foot black marks in the driveway on good tires no less (black talon). Being smooth and reliable is far more important. Sidestepping is for the fast and furious crowd.

obviously not that good of tires.... and leaving 3 foot black marks on hard packed gravel roads doesn't count fag boy

derek072887
12-13-2008, 07:17 PM
most cars with tinny turbos will be fully spooled at 3000rpm

Didn't say it WOULD bog, i said if the tires dont spin it will bog or die.

by the time all turbo cars start moving they all start creating boost. (some just take longer)

I dont care what power im making at idle cuz im usually sitting still, there for i dont need any power.

you just said "if the tires dont spin it will bog or die" well i don't consider a little squeek spinning..... i consider a long squeel spinning and maybe some spoke rolling off... and like i said the car squeeks the tires and takes off... no bog just goes....

oh and "by the time the car starts moving its making boost. (some just take longer)" well you just contradicted yourself... you say that when they start moving i.e. when the clutch starts coming up that they are building boost.. then you say some just take longer... wouldn't that mean they aren't building boost by the time the car starts moving...

hmmm sounds like you had a bad choice of words there buddy

derek072887
12-13-2008, 07:19 PM
oh and ricky wouldn't slipping the clutch be time lost also? y not just let the clutch go and be off.... rather than put stress on the clutch by slipping it for 5 seconds or longer?? now if you had a carbon carbon carbon clutch like jesse you would NEED to slip the hell outta it to get it to hold the power... but you dont' have one in your car.. so technically slipping is time lost also...

OWNED FAGGIT

sLoWnStEaDy
12-13-2008, 07:23 PM
its "OWNED FAGGOT"... and hardly...

I keep hoping (for your sake) you are just fucking with all of us and are not ACTUALY as fucking retarded as you are making yourself look! For some reason though i doubt that is the case...

Drifte
12-13-2008, 08:15 PM
omg, I dont even know where to start...

Ignoring the name calling all together now. You clearly dont know how to drive. Slipping the clutch allows the engine to match wheel speed and limits tire spin. Jesse has to slip the clutch to make power WTF are you TALKING ABOUT?!?!?

"see what you don't understand about the audi is, it makes torque without the turbo's unlike like your little 4 bangers..... so reving to 5000 and dropping the clutch will break the tires loose for a split second (just a little squeek) and it doesn't bog the engine either."

So if you make torque without the turbos why would you rev it to 5000rpm? Im done trying to convince you how to drive.. Your so dense its incredible. We are giving you advice to driving faster and with less abuse to the drivetrain.

"obviously not that good of tires.... and leaving 3 foot black marks on hard packed gravel roads doesn't count fag boy"

No, concrete. Fuzion ZRi's. Did it several times for the hell of it. BTW your spooling the turbo at ignition. Whether the pressure is positive or not depends on the engine and turbo. IN most cases boost is being built of the line with the use of 2step/anti lag. Something you clearly know nothing about.

derek072887
12-13-2008, 08:52 PM
didn't say he has to slip the clutch to make power douche... i said he has to slip the clutch to get it warm enough so it will hold the power.... DUMB ASS all of you need to learn to read!!!

Drifte
12-13-2008, 09:09 PM
no you did not say that. I know how clutches work. Ive been in the game for a good while now. With my own car, my own wrench time and my own money.

FiFdYnUtZ
12-14-2008, 01:31 AM
sorry colton but "with my own car, my own wrench time and my own money" isnt in his vocabulary...

DustinsDuster
12-14-2008, 11:01 AM
DUMB ASS all of you need to learn to read!!!

GOLD

JacobS
01-01-2009, 04:26 AM
ok im going to be as nice as possible with this post...

didn't say he has to slip the clutch to make power douche... i said he has to slip the clutch to get it warm enough so it will hold the power.... DUMB ASS all of you need to learn to read!!!
from my understanding, you dont slip a clutch to warm it up. you drive around to warm it up. someone BESIDES DEREK correct me if im wrong.

oh and ricky wouldn't slipping the clutch be time lost also? y not just let the clutch go and be off.... rather than put stress on the clutch by slipping it for 5 seconds or longer?? now if you had a carbon carbon carbon clutch like jesse you would NEED to slip the hell outta it to get it to hold the power... but you dont' have one in your car.. so technically slipping is time lost also...

OWNED FAGGIT
"If your clutch is not strong enough to handle the torque, then you will wind up burning your clutch - possibly warping or damaging your flywheel.
If your clurch is strong enough but your transmission is not, then you have just transformed your transmission into a grenade. There is a good chance you have sheared your gears, snapped your drive axles, or warped the transmission housing (people say is possible, i’ve never seen it happen)
If your clutch and transmission are both strong enough but your engine and transmission mounts are not, you stand a very good chance of breaking or warping engine mounts. Thats not good either."
http://www.iwsti.com/forums/driving-tip ... train.html (http://www.iwsti.com/forums/driving-tips-techniques/75631-proper-way-launch-awd-not-grenading-your-drivetrain.html)

JacobS
01-01-2009, 04:29 AM
you my friend need to learn about cars. did you know that you can break motor mounts just by launching a car? and no where do i see that your step-dad has upgraded motor mounts. id do a little more research before you tell US how to launch an AWD car.

JacobS
01-01-2009, 04:45 AM
ok, since im on a roll tonight...here is my personal opinion on how to launch an AWD car. The key is to have a hard launch but not an abused launch, there is a difference. Dropping the clutch at 6000 will cause damage. When you do a hard launch you should bounce the rpms around a certain area/use anti-lag then, all within a second you should be one quater off the clutch ( this starts wheel spin ), then halfway off the clutch ( To continue wheel spin ) then off the clutch totally. Don't ride the clutch as it will let to much heat into it and you will burn the clutch out quickly. Instead, by getting the balance right you can get a hard launch with out dumping all the power through to the gear box in one hit. This way the launch's pressure is spread over the clutch, driveline, tyres and geabox. I've tried all kinds of launching, and while 5k dumps feel like a rocket ship taking off, they aren't necessarily the fastest, and they do put TONS of stress on your drivetrain. So I'd rather slip the clutch, and let that wear out rather than destroying more expensive stuff.

Ricky
02-24-2009, 05:43 PM
bump

JustinS
02-24-2009, 08:25 PM
Bump, Derek got ran off lol. I would like to hear him speak more about Jesse's car like its his own ahahahaha.

derek072887
02-24-2009, 08:31 PM
im still here douche just dont have the time to deal with your bullshit

FiFdYnUtZ
02-24-2009, 08:41 PM
damn that sucks!

Ricky
02-24-2009, 08:56 PM
i heard ummmm jesse ummmm took his brake thing out ummmm yeah thats what he told my friend and my friend told me. and and he now has a modified hair dryer to heat up his clutch so he can build boost.....

FiFdYnUtZ
02-25-2009, 02:37 PM
yeah, im going to smoke jesse come spring in my truck...its stage 3 everything..

JustinS
02-25-2009, 09:57 PM
never go full retard

Drifte
02-25-2009, 10:25 PM
never go full retard

Oh my LOL, owe my side. :WORSHIP:

FiFdYnUtZ
02-25-2009, 11:31 PM
LMAO! im head to toe legit!

JustinS
02-26-2009, 08:11 AM
never go full retard

Oh my LOL, owe my side. :WORSHIP:
:biggrin:

FiFdYnUtZ
03-12-2009, 04:08 PM
so, just to spark some interest...i talked with some people out of curiousity and learned that the one and only mufflover is a friend of dereks...no joke

that seems to clear a lot of things up for me, thought i would share! LMAO

DustinsDuster
03-12-2009, 05:34 PM
OOOOOOOOOOHHH, that figures, don't it?

SLC Punk! quote...

derek072887
03-13-2009, 05:45 PM
i hate to say it but i have no idea who mufflover is..... i honestly don't, so what you heard is a lie.... i may know him if anyone knows his name i could confirm or deny....

FiFdYnUtZ
03-13-2009, 05:57 PM
thats not what he said...although i believe you

Drifte
03-13-2009, 07:49 PM
Mufflover=jason

derek072887
03-13-2009, 09:12 PM
got a last name? i know a few jasons... if he's from cr then i have no idea who he is...

lil krumm
03-14-2009, 12:15 AM
Mufflover=jason

= on a budget...

krustindumm
03-14-2009, 11:02 AM
This is hilarious. Not really. I think it should be legal for me to kill people, on the basis that I am preventing their genes from spreading to the rest of humanity like some kind of retard plague.

Audi....Another Useless Douche Inside?

Luminatorz34
03-15-2009, 10:09 AM
Audi....Another Useless Douche Inside?

LOL hey now. Belittle drives an audi...he isnt a dousche

69gt4speed
03-18-2009, 11:39 PM
You ever going to get that audi wunder car out and show us the tq off idle vs one of these low tq 4cyl ? Just wondering.... Start off easy, try Ricky. I've seen Dan's audi so maybe ur dads is better? In fact.. later on just bring it to cfr for the manual run off. I'll be there.

derek072887
03-19-2009, 10:24 PM
coming out of storage this weekend... if you in ic you may see it..

FiFdYnUtZ
03-19-2009, 10:38 PM
with you driving or your step dad lol

JacobS
03-19-2009, 11:12 PM
iowa city is gayer the CR...bring it up here and prove to us that YOU drive...

derek072887
03-20-2009, 07:24 AM
you wanna see it you can come down here.... why would i drive up there to drive on those shitty ass streets and smell that nasty ass air? Sorry CR fuckin blows! Its where all the people that can't afford a place in iowa city go cause they can't afford to live down here.... yep just called all of you cheap!

Drifte
03-20-2009, 07:52 AM
I guess if you didnt say things to make people mad...people wouldnt talk to you at all. Now I understand, you're lonely is all.

DustinsDuster
03-20-2009, 08:20 AM
yep just called all of you cheap!

cheap people who all have faster cars than you and can actually back up all of their talk. man, what does that say about you?

derek072887
03-20-2009, 11:43 AM
better? that would be an opinion.... your car bein better is ur opinion... just like ford vs. chevy some think one is better then the other

FiFdYnUtZ
03-20-2009, 11:48 AM
i love iowa city to death, but that was a pretty ignorant comment...

JacobS
03-20-2009, 11:52 AM
i guess he hasnt see the good part of cedar rapids haha and our streets arent that bad up here fyi

DustinsDuster
03-20-2009, 12:26 PM
did i say betteR?

Scott
03-20-2009, 01:17 PM
No I dont think you did.. and maybe the fact the Iowa City is a college town and doesnt have as many jobs as CR might have something to do with us living here. and the damn traffic, dick head cops, and people like you in Iowa City is enough reason for me not to live there even if I had the same job.

DustinsDuster
03-20-2009, 03:09 PM
yeah, too many worldly people there. i like not having to deal with vegans and activists every 5 minutes here...

NewSpeedSteed
03-21-2009, 06:36 AM
No I dont think you did.. and maybe the fact the Iowa City is a college town and doesnt have as many jobs as CR might have something to do with us living here. and the damn traffic, dick head cops, and people like you in Iowa City is enough reason for me not to live there even if I had the same job.

yeah, too many worldly people there. i like not having to deal with vegans and activists every 5 minutes here...

+1
As much time as I spend in Iowa City, I can't stay that I like it. It has its perks and it offers alot more in terms of entertainment and stuff to do. But I HATE the traffic (its way worse than CR) and the cops are ignorant and just plain pricks. I know CR roads aren't the best and in the past year or so traffic has picked up too but its still a long ways from IC level.

DustinsDuster
04-04-2009, 06:41 PM
i had a cop in IC ask me how i got my last name. really. i dont know what he expected me to say, but i know what i was thinking; "i married into it you fucking nimrod"...

Ricky
11-09-2009, 02:39 PM
i was having a boring day.... so i read these again..... still entertaining

Deimos
11-09-2009, 05:08 PM
Wow that's an old post. Is that the old derek with the hatched Civic thinking it was better than sliced bread?

DustinsDuster
11-09-2009, 07:45 PM
no, no, no. much different derek.

Ricky
11-09-2009, 08:08 PM
i miss derek... he kept things interesting

Deimos
11-10-2009, 04:14 PM
what happened did the S4 break?

derek072887
11-11-2009, 09:32 PM
nope S4 is still running and has some new parts on it actually :)

85XR7Project
11-12-2009, 07:13 AM
Spending your pennies on step dad's car?

derek072887
11-13-2009, 04:20 PM
dude you havn't been around here long enough to start talkin shit..... there is no need to start it all again..

Clinical
11-13-2009, 08:54 PM
dude you havn't been around here long enough to start talkin shit..... there is no need to start it all again..
Doesn't mean his statement doesn't hold truth.

Not to mention even if he hasn't been here long - he's already 500x more respected than your dumbass ever will be.

Stutz
11-14-2009, 05:47 AM
oooooo drama its kike seven in the morning N IM drunki ASS fuck

85XR7Project
11-14-2009, 08:44 AM

But I also don't talk about someone else's car like its mine. I have my own project (Yes, MY name is on the title) and I don't act like a complete ass hat like yourself. Pretty sure I had you figured out the first time I read one of your posts/threads.

69gt4speed
11-15-2009, 10:47 PM
My offer still stands bring yourself and or your stepdad up.. tell him some dumb azz in a 03 cobra is calling him out... We'll post the outcome here weather permitting. We need some entertainment for the winter... My deal w another guy didn't work out...

derek072887
11-16-2009, 06:22 AM
car has been put in storage for the winter so there will be no races this fall, sorry guys...

Clinical
11-16-2009, 06:25 AM
Eh, even if it wasn't - we could have expected some bullshit excuses from your ass.

Still, lol @ winter storing some shitty ass 2000 S4

Ricky
11-16-2009, 10:54 AM
look what i started agian....

I really hope snow is going to come soon! I love driving in it and cant wait to start snowboarding again!

Clinical
11-16-2009, 11:37 AM
im a bit po'd I don't have a RWD/AWD car to drive this winter again.

I had a blast driving my Mustang last winter

derek072887
11-16-2009, 04:37 PM
isn't your formula RWD..... you must have a special one that is FWD..... or are you gonna put that pos away for the winter... and the s4 wouldn't go away for the winter if it didn't sit so low.... its not to keep it outta the snow its cause it can't be driven in the snow dumb ass..... and don't say any other car is a pos... look at what you have buddy.... yea YOU have the car and yes it is YOURS but its still the biggest POS on this site :)

SaNdMaNsSi
11-16-2009, 04:47 PM

You weren't here long enough either, yet you thought your balls had dropped enough that you could open your cockgobbling mouth.

Clinical
11-16-2009, 07:04 PM
isn't your formula RWD..... you must have a special one that is FWD..... or are you gonna put that pos away for the winter... and the s4 wouldn't go away for the winter if it didn't sit so low.... its not to keep it outta the snow its cause it can't be driven in the snow dumb ass..... and don't say any other car is a pos... look at what you have buddy.... yea YOU have the car and yes it is YOURS but its still the biggest POS on this site :)

Yep the formula goes away for the winter because I don't have heat in it - and its body is still in relatively good shape and I don't want to risk it rusting any more than whats bubbled and some dumb fuck like you who doesn't know how to drive sliding into me because they don't understand the concept of driving in winter conditions.

Coming from you this is all completely laughable.
Just because a car sits low doesn't mean it can't be driven in the snow unless theres 2 feet of snow on the ground. Especially in an AWD. Unless you have like 1" of clearance which I highly doubt.

I'll bet my laser rides just as low as your dad's shitty s4 and it's FWD with tires with like 25% tread and I drive it fine in the winter.

I guess though if my car is a piece of shit, you must really be one major fucking tool to be calling out ANYBODY elses car here.

You cease to amaze me how much of a shit talker you are really - I was so excited when I thought you were going to be at Cordova when I was up - I really wanted to see if you'd talk shit but of course you weren't there. Bummer.

When you want to run your pile of shit vs my pile of shit - lets talk. And I mean YOUR pile of shit, not daddys.

Clinical
11-16-2009, 07:12 PM
And I must say this is my favorite post of yours Derek

im taking the car to cordova friday night... if you wanna see it run come on down... do not approach me unless you wanna run.. i really don't wanna speak to any of you...

You are such a fucking tool

JustinS
11-16-2009, 07:12 PM
Derek, my girl car vs yours. Line em up!

JacobS
11-16-2009, 08:15 PM
my offer still stands too, my car vs your daddys on the street. my hondas got an OEM engine to its legit.

sparkles
11-16-2009, 08:37 PM
YOU have the car and yes it is YOURS but its still the biggest POS on this site :)

Whoa whoa there buddy. It is in fact ME that has the biggest piece of shit on this site. My $300 1.8 liters of fury Protochicken owns. That is all.

Deimos
11-16-2009, 08:49 PM
nope I win in my no exhaust mazda or my off road in reverse neon

derek072887
11-16-2009, 09:49 PM
Yep the formula goes away for the winter because I don't have heat in it - and its body is still in relatively good shape and I don't want to risk it rusting any more than whats bubbled and some dumb fuck like you who doesn't know how to drive sliding into me because they don't understand the concept of driving in winter conditions.

Just because a car sits low doesn't mean it can't be driven in the snow unless theres 2 feet of snow on the ground. Especially in an AWD. Unless you have like 1" of clearance which I highly doubt.

I'll bet my laser rides just as low as your dad's shitty s4 and it's FWD with tires with like 25% tread and I drive it fine in the winter.

I guess though if my car is a piece of shit, you must really be one major fucking tool to be calling out ANYBODY elses car here.

You cease to amaze me how much of a shit talker you are really - I was so excited when I thought you were going to be at Cordova when I was up - I really wanted to see if you'd talk shit but of course you weren't there. Bummer.

When you want to run your pile of shit vs my pile of shit - lets talk. And I mean YOUR pile of shit, not daddys.

First of all the body on that car is SHIT, you have fucking holes in the floor pan!! i don't call that bubbling, oh and lets not forget the smoke that pours out the back of the car lol.... the true meaning of a POS is your formula.....

The audi does sit about 1.5" off the ground in the front, and it has a front mount on it... deff don't want to be pushing snow.... and i don't know if you have seen anyone try to drive in the winter with bfg g-force KDW2's but they don't work hardly at all even with AWD, did it once last year and deff won't happen again oh and the body on the audi is perfect!! NO RUST AT ALL! id like to keep it that way :)

and what does your car being a POS have to do with me being "a major fucking tool"

and of course you have to say MY pile and not my daddy's cause you know you can't touch my daddy's with anything you have ever owned... and i wouldn't be surprised if my celica gave your POS a run for its money... lol

derek072887
11-16-2009, 09:52 PM
YOU have the car and yes it is YOURS but its still the biggest POS on this site :)

Whoa whoa there buddy. It is in fact ME that has the biggest piece of shit on this site. My $300 1.8 liters of fury Protochicken owns. That is all.

shit i bet the protochicken is faster and more reliable and has a cleaner body then his formula... your a close second though!

Clinical
11-16-2009, 10:24 PM

First of all the body on that car is SHIT, you have fucking holes in the floor pan!! i don't call that bubbling, oh and lets not forget the smoke that pours out the back of the car lol.... the true meaning of a POS is your formula.....

The audi does sit about 1.5" off the ground in the front, and it has a front mount on it... deff don't want to be pushing snow.... and i don't know if you have seen anyone try to drive in the winter with bfg g-force KDW2's but they don't work hardly at all even with AWD, did it once last year and deff won't happen again oh and the body on the audi is perfect!! NO RUST AT ALL! id like to keep it that way :)

and what does your car being a POS have to do with me being "a major fucking tool"

and of course you have to say MY pile and not my daddy's cause you know you can't touch my daddy's with anything you have ever owned... and i wouldn't be surprised if my celica gave your POS a run for its money... lol

The floor pan is the only big issue with the car.
Pours smoke? It puffs a bit of blue on a warm start and that's it.

You are a fucking tool kid.

I'll race your pos celica any day and walk it.
I don't care about your daddy's car a single bit.
He may even be an alright guy - he doesn't come on here and run his mouth like you. Although he's still retarded for dumping 20k+ into that shitbox.

Yes my car has some bubbling rust and needs a new floorpan. It's an older car - it's called fixing/restoring. You wouldn't know what that is. See - not everyone goes out and looks for some newer car like you do, because some people would rather fix up a car and bring it back to life.

I've already fixed numerous things on my car headlights/trim/leaks/brakelines/fuel rail.

I'm going to be serious with you for a moment - which I don't understand why I am because to spoiled little shits like you it goes in one ear and out the other.

Just because a car is older and has defects doesn't make it a piece of shit. You buy these cars and fix them up. Then you can either keep them and enjoy it or sell it at a profit if possible. I wont be fixing EVERYTHING on the car - but I have fixed some and will have fixed a lot more by the time I sell it.

If I REALLY wanted to - I could go take a loan and buy an STi or something. Could I afford it? Yes. Do I want to deal with payments/interest and such? Absolutely not.

Not all of us have a daddy who lets us drive his fast car - most of us here have our own cars that we take pride in and see as unique. They aren't all fast, they aren't all perfect.
You do not have any any car such as that.

I payed $2700 for my car and it hasn't let me down or disappointed me once. It's a comfortable car, it handles amazing, has plenty of power for what it is, it's reliable, it gets relatively good gas mileage 17 city 25 highway, everything power/cruise/defrost works, good stereo, looks great. For $2700 I'm plenty satisfied.

I guarantee my car alone gets more respect from people in general than your celica or daddy's s4 does. I can't tell you how many people compliment how clean my car is for a daily driver. Although it's finally going away for the winter - because like I said #1 I don't have heat and #2 I don't need some stupid shit like you who doesn't know how to drive rear ending me or something.

If you seriously want to run your shitbox against my car - let me know. I'd love to have a laugh and a chance to see you face to face.

85XR7Project
11-17-2009, 05:42 AM
Dude, you have a problem with running your mouth on the internet I highly doubt you're so bold in person. So you're telling me every car that ever needed floor pans replaced is a piece of shit? There are classic muscle cars that had shit tons of rust repaired and are now worth LOTS more than that Audi of your step dad's, maybe you should put your own money into your own car and talk shit then when you actually own a car worth a damn until then no one here is going to respect your wannabe shit talkin ass. Keep this is mind, at least Mamamia's car is his own car that he owns.

Deimos
11-17-2009, 08:03 PM
aww but I like talking shit. I have a daily asshole meter I need to fill to make me happy

Sledge_WS6
11-17-2009, 08:33 PM
Why the fuck is the Audi so low...I didn't know people ran open track with 'em.

I'll run this Audi too...add me to the list :) Cept I'll be driving MY daddy's or Uncle's car to make it more even >:) I got a whole list of 'em to choose from...your choice: The Bolt-on C6, The '77 Trans Am, a '69 Camaro, or a '98 S10 Drag Truck?

EDIT: You'll have to meet me in CA for the '77, it's collecting dust there. And...I have both my titles in hand for the Cavalier and TA ;) Also, that Celica would get rapped by a Third Gen with at least 7/8 the plugs on.

Deimos
11-17-2009, 08:35 PM
98 s10 drag truck sounds promising

Sledge_WS6
11-17-2009, 08:37 PM
It ran 12.3x when my uncle took it to Earlville 3 years ago. Should run better now with a more aggressive cam and better flowing heads. Not bad for a Carbed 355.

PS - Reading the older posts, I guess I'm not allowed to comment since I'm new here.
PSS - Looking at the Mods list and considering he drives a Celica, I'd like to see him attempt to actually drive this Audi to its full potential. Driver MOD FTW!

Deimos
11-17-2009, 08:43 PM
I had to make my car faster cuz I'm fat. I ran a 12.22 like 6 years ago now its probably a 16

SaNdMaNsSi
11-17-2009, 09:10 PM
It ran 12.3x when my uncle took it to Earlville 3 years ago. Should run better now with a more aggressive cam and better flowing heads. Not bad for a Carbed 355.

PS - Reading the older posts, I guess I'm not allowed to comment since I'm new here.
PSS - Looking at the Mods list and considering he drives a Celica, I'd like to see him attempt to actually drive this Audi to its full potential. Driver MOD FTW!

Talk all you want....a new guy (or even someone who has never even heard of this board) has more credibility and room to talk than this Derek moron.

Sledge_WS6
11-17-2009, 10:09 PM
I had to make my car faster cuz I'm fat. I ran a 12.22 like 6 years ago now its probably a 16

Yeah, he wants to run in an 11.5 class with it. We'll see how it goes. I weight right around 200, but it ain't fat, lol.

Drifte
11-20-2009, 06:00 PM
I like pushin snow with my front mount. Great intake temps haha.