PDA

View Full Version : TH400 Shift kit

sLoWnStEaDy
12-04-2008, 06:29 PM
I have a B&M turbo 400 Shift Kit i don't need. Just found it sitting in one of my "boxes 'O junk"

from B&M:

Turbo 400 transmission shift kit by B&M 20260 Shift Improver Kit. Recalibrate your Turbo 400 automatic transmission for extended life and optimum performance! The B&M Turbo 400 Shift Improver Kit eliminates shift overlap and excess wear on clutches and bands due to slippage while providing crisp shifts on any stock Turbo 400 transmission. Select from two modes included to fit your application. Includes detailed installation instructions and does not require removal of the transmission to install.

The B&M Shift Improver Kit is the easiest way to get the stout performance you've always wanted out of your Turbo 400 automatic transmission. All you need are some hand tools and an afternooons time to turn your transmission into a B&M tuned transmission!

STAGE 1. HEAVY DUTY: Firm positive shifts without loss of driver comfort for improved performance in all street vehicles. Recommended for regular passenger vehicles.

STAGE 2. STREET-STRIP: Provides positive shifts for high performance street applications or drag racing. This level is for the enthusiast who wants the hardest, quickest possible shift.

average price on these is $33 plus about $10 S/H... cheapest i found was $39.88 shipped
BNIB ("box" is open but everything is still sealed.)
$25