PDA

View Full Version : Your Rapid Performance Representative!

StreetSweeper
11-22-2008, 05:33 PM
:rolleyes:

DustinsDuster
11-22-2008, 06:09 PM
seems like a real bad time to be one of those guys. who knows? sometimes the low points in our lives bring around changes that need to be made.

Drifte
11-22-2008, 06:12 PM
^true.

Very interesting find George.

Climb in?
http://www.utne.com/uploadedImages/utne/blogs/Spirituality/Stockade.jpg

Ashley
11-22-2008, 06:29 PM
wow.

:cop:

allgo
11-22-2008, 06:44 PM
I dont get it, you guys really shouldnt post this crap about someone on this site... not very cool in my opinion. Just cause they are dipshits doesnt mean you should post there personal problems...

xci.ed6
11-22-2008, 07:15 PM
when it makes the paper it is no longer a 'personal' problem.

DJ0820
11-22-2008, 07:19 PM
He will have plenty of time to work on cars now that he can't drive them!

StreetSweeper
11-22-2008, 07:36 PM
I dont get it, you guys really shouldnt post this crap about someone on this site... not very cool in my opinion. Just cause they are dipshits doesnt mean you should post there personal problems...

Stop your bitchen Wine bag its public information, Open the Gazette!

allgo
11-22-2008, 07:49 PM

So anything that is in the paper is alright to post on the car sites??? Interesting..

allgo
11-22-2008, 07:52 PM
when it makes the paper it is no longer a 'personal' problem.

Bullshit!!! Somethings are better off left alone, I didnt read about it so I would have never have known... If that was the case you can open up a big can of worms on some of the people on this site, I just think that you should let everyone read it in the paper not bring it up on a car web site... but what do I care I geuss.. :tonqe:

allgo
11-22-2008, 07:53 PM

court records are public info to , do we post them on here??? No, Just wondering since I am a wine bag...lol

sLoWnStEaDy
11-22-2008, 09:00 PM
allgo... I have to disagree with you here.

#1 it is public info

#2 I knwo i wouldn't want someone with a recent OWI/DUI messing with my car, and IIRC wasn't there beer cans and shit in the pictures from there shop? may be it was just pop i don't remember... either way

speaking of court records... http://www.iowacourts.state.ia.us/ESAWe ... lSimpFrame (http://www.iowacourts.state.ia.us/ESAWebApp/TrialSimpFrame)

Ashley
11-22-2008, 09:22 PM
link doesn't work.

allgo
11-22-2008, 10:14 PM
allgo... I have to disagree with you here.

#1 it is public info

#2 I knwo i wouldn't want someone with a recent OWI/DUI messing with my car, and IIRC wasn't there beer cans and shit in the pictures from there shop? may be it was just pop i don't remember... either way

speaking of court records... http://www.iowacourts.state.ia.us/ESAWe ... lSimpFrame (http://www.iowacourts.state.ia.us/ESAWebApp/TrialSimpFrame)

I know you guys have a hard on for whomever this is, I dont even know this person but the point is ALL of us have done things that are wrong just some of us have been caught.. does that make them a lesser person? Just food for thought, and dont try to tell me that you have never driving drunk, you just havent been caught.. What does the persons drinking habits have to do with what he can do to a car??? Hell 3/4 of the best mechanics I know are drunks..lol

P.S. I know its public info but dont drag his place of business into this..

Drifte
11-22-2008, 10:36 PM
I understand what your saying allgo. Unfortunately Marco Is on all of IAF's bad side. Just kinda how the public forums will work. Nothing we can do about it. Whos going to take a life lesson from someone on the internet?

FiFdYnUtZ
11-22-2008, 11:57 PM
so your saying getting drunk and drag racing is something people commonly do? you must hang out with a bunch of f*ck tards then..where i come from drinking and driving is common but i never do it, its smart not to and i dont think it is a very good quality of someone who wants to start an automotive shop, sqeaking your way home when your a little tipsy is a little different then getting hammered and drag racing, thats just mixing gas and fire..

CiViC-Wanted
11-23-2008, 01:32 AM
Or better yet, him get drunk, and drive your car right into the pole, and destory it. After you paid him money to swap your motor.

sLoWnStEaDy
11-23-2008, 07:11 AM
and dont try to tell me that you have never driving drunk

I can promise you I have never driven drunk or under the influence of ANYTHING for that matter. Worst i have ever done is gotten road head...

Then again I have only been drunk may be 4-5 times m entire life as i don;t really like to drink and when i do I get to the point where i couldn't even wak let alone get into my car and try to drive. I am a pussy, I only drink ay my own house, no where else...

K-ville
11-23-2008, 07:19 AM
so your saying getting drunk and drag racing is something people commonly do? you must hang out with a bunch of f*ck tards then..where i come from drinking and driving is common but i never do it, its smart not to and i dont think it is a very good quality of someone who wants to start an automotive shop, sqeaking your way home when your a little tipsy is a little different then getting hammered and drag racing, thats just mixing gas and fire..

no sticking up for anyone by anymeans but the "drag racing" charge could have been somthing as stupid as just takin off from a light kinda quick and have some 16year old next to him decide its a race...... just saying this because ive been there and done that

allgo
11-23-2008, 08:33 AM
I understand what your saying allgo. Unfortunately Marco Is on all of IAF's bad side. Just kinda how the public forums will work. Nothing we can do about it. Whos going to take a life lesson from someone on the internet?
Gave you guys my 2 cents, move foward with the bashing..

StreetSweeper
11-23-2008, 08:46 AM
[/quote]I dont even know this person [/quote]

Allgo,

You know exactly who this is, "LScivicHb" ring a bell... You know the one that ran his mouth to you about your food and everything else. Tall kid with Pizza Hutt on his face.. You know damb well who were talking about.

allgo
11-23-2008, 08:56 AM
I dont even know this person [/quote]

Allgo,

You know exactly who this is, "LScivicHb" ring a bell... You know the one that ran his mouth to you about your food and everything else. Tall kid with Pizza Hutt on his face.. You know damb well who were talking about.[/quote]

Well now I know... I didnt realize it was him, but I am not going to bash on his place of work, but I will say that he is a peice of shit like you guys say..lol :supz:

DustinsDuster
11-23-2008, 12:48 PM
i see the point Allgo is making- and i agree with it to a point. the whole "let he who is without sin cast the first stone" thing; and i am far from being without sin. thats pretty much why i didnt start bashing him off the bat.

Ricky
11-23-2008, 01:05 PM
well that sucks for him huh? who will make all the civics fast now?

DustinsDuster
11-23-2008, 01:30 PM
well that sucks for him huh? who will make all the civics fast now?

it pretty much takes divine intervention already, doesnt it?

Drifte
11-23-2008, 05:38 PM
"I have the Poweeeer" (he man quote)

But I dont have the patience...or the desire.

Ricky
11-24-2008, 08:10 AM

HaHa!

DJ0820
11-24-2008, 03:47 PM

If you have the patience to own a DSM or seven for 5+ years I think you have enough patience for pretty much anything... :butthead:

Patience to make a Honda fast < Patience to get a DSM to run

Drifte
11-24-2008, 10:40 PM
Ok, I had a honda, I got really bored. SO I went back to dsm.

Dsm reliable or make honda fast....

dsm reliable was easier.

Mufflover
11-25-2008, 10:01 AM
I thought Marc told me he was going into the service awhile back?

FiFdYnUtZ
11-25-2008, 11:25 AM
he was suppose to be in the air force irc but i think he might of got rejected now, but dont take my word for it, im not very sure...

Drifte
11-27-2008, 12:37 AM
im pretty sure the airforce has standards. Army as well.

...national guard on the other hand...