PDA

View Full Version : Bogart wheels

K-ville
11-20-2008, 08:01 AM
Where in the hell can a guy go buy Bogarts?? ive looked online called a few local shops and got nothin. I thought about emailing them directly through there website but what a pain in the ass way to get prices, and I would really rather buy from a local shop if possible. I also wouldnt turn down a nice used set need them to fit a 93 mustang lx with stock length rear and rolled fender wells

Scott
11-20-2008, 08:21 AM
Try getting a hold of H+W see what they can get you, 362-3790

OldSkoolRCR
11-20-2008, 02:10 PM
Where in the hell can a guy go buy Bogarts?? ive looked online called a few local shops and got nothin. I thought about emailing them directly through there website but what a pain in the ass way to get prices, and I would really rather buy from a local shop if possible. I also wouldnt turn down a nice used set need them to fit a 93 mustang lx with stock length rear and rolled fender wells

Speed Inc. In Schaumburg Il is a dealer also SJM Manf. heres there link
http://www.sjmmanufacturing.com/

K-ville
11-20-2008, 02:33 PM
thats better thanks. I wish someone would advertise the prices

Fire Hawk
11-21-2008, 06:41 PM
Might sound crazy but the Sears Auto Center at the CR store might be able to order from them. I'm not sure but when I've gone in to work there on the weekends they've gotten a ton or new catalogs for ordering wheels. I can try to look tomorrow when I go in for a little bit to see if they have one or not.

K-ville
11-21-2008, 07:33 PM
ive switched wheels now im having the exact size I want built for me