PDA

View Full Version : UFC 91.... for free

sLoWnStEaDy
11-15-2008, 08:47 PM
you can figure it out...

http://www.freepayperviews.tk/

DustinsDuster
11-16-2008, 08:10 AM
i found a website that hosts all big MMA fights for a couple days after they happen. i havent been there yet today; i saw the couture/lesnar fight last night at a friends house. i really hope Lesnar goes to Elite XC so he can lose against Fedor Emelianenko...

DJ0820
11-16-2008, 09:55 AM
Looked up a Fedor fight and found this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2i0iZcLIrTQ

Thought that Asian dude looked huge....turns out he is the "largest professional combative sport competitor in the world". 7'2" 330lbs+

DustinsDuster
11-16-2008, 12:18 PM
yeah, i knew the fight you were talking about already. i really hope Lesnar does fight Fedor someday; id love to watch him get walked through like nothing. Fedor is not human...

K-ville
11-16-2008, 03:21 PM
yeah, i knew the fight you were talking about already. i really hope Lesnar does fight Fedor someday; id love to watch him get walked through like nothing. Fedor is not human...

I would like to see this fight happen as well but I really want to see Lesnar getin in a lot more fights before Fedor otherwise as already pointed out Fedor will destroy him. But I have to give props to Lesnar he showed he can eat some punchs and keep movin forward and his ability to learn quickly and apply it to fights seem very good

TbTalon94
11-16-2008, 03:22 PM
Lesnar sucks. There is no reason he should of gotten a title shot. He has had 3 fights in the UFC and lost 2 of them. I mean come on.

allgo
11-16-2008, 03:36 PM
Lesnar sucks. There is no reason he should of gotten a title shot. He has had 3 fights in the UFC and lost 2 of them. I mean come on.

I agree that it sucks that all the sudden he is getting a title fight but the almighty $$$ is always there.... but to say he sucks come on he is a beast, a couple more years of training and who knows.

TbTalon94
11-16-2008, 04:29 PM
Well I don't necessarily think Lesnar sucks, he has GREAT potential. I just think the situation sucks. He shouldn't of gotten that title shot point blank. He got bumped way up the latter just because he's Brock Lesnar and he has a huge amount of fans that will pay big money to see him. I'm sure quite a few people made BIG money off this fight.

I'm a couture fan all the way. He is humble, and he's damn good specially at his age. I'm sure Lesnar will be great once he gets some more experiance and training. He's a great wrestler already, he's massive, and packs a strong punch. Now if he can just round it all together and make it work he'll be un-stopable (per-say).

sLoWnStEaDy
11-16-2008, 05:12 PM
That was a tough fight for me...

I have a;ways had a huge amount of respect for Couture and he is my second favorite fighter (Chuck is #1). However I am a vikings fan and have fallowed Lesnar since back in his NFL days so i had to cheer for him... I do not think he should have had a title shot yet either, I have more fights/wins under my belt than him (not UFC of course but MMA none the less) Either way I enjoyed it. It kinda sucked because the show kept skipping and such, not sure if it was my computer or the feed but... Wasn't horrible, i still got to watch it so...

allgo
11-16-2008, 06:04 PM
That was a tough fight for me...

I have a;ways had a huge amount of respect for Couture and he is my second favorite fighter (Chuck is #1). However I am a vikings fan and have fallowed Lesnar since back in his NFL days so i had to cheer for him... I do not think he should have had a title shot yet either, I have more fights/wins under my belt than him (not UFC of course but MMA none the less) Either way I enjoyed it. It kinda sucked because the show kept skipping and such, not sure if it was my computer or the feed but... Wasn't horrible, i still got to watch it so...
He was never a viking, he went to campto try to make the team and did not make the team... it was a special invite for so him since he wasnt drafted in the draft I dont consider him a viking.

sLoWnStEaDy
11-16-2008, 06:11 PM
Well, he signed a contract with the Vikings in July '04 and was cut almost a month to the day in August... Good enough for me...

allgo
11-16-2008, 07:02 PM
Anyone that goes to camp signs a contract.... making the team makes the contract. Not knocking him at all cause I love watching him. I watched him wrestle at minny in college and beat wes hand from iowa in the finals.

DustinsDuster
11-16-2008, 07:03 PM
I'm a couture fan all the way. He is humble, and he's damn good specially at his age. I'm sure Lesnar will be great once he gets some more experiance and training. He's a great wrestler already, he's massive, and packs a strong punch. Now if he can just round it all together and make it work he'll be un-stopable (per-say).

i totally agree about Couture. i love his attitude, and he's such a well rounded fighter. another thing people seem to be forgetting about him is that he moved UP a weight class to fight in heavyweight. there was a 45lb weight difference between him and Lesnar, not to mention like a 10inch reach advantage. all of that, and he still almost finished the second round at the age of 45? what a badass.

allgo
11-16-2008, 07:35 PM
but didnt he start at heavyweight originally and then move down then back up? I dont know for sure but he is a stud

sLoWnStEaDy
11-16-2008, 07:45 PM
Started at Heavy weight... Went down to Light Heavy Weight (to fight Chuck mainly) retired and then came out of retirement via a 4-fight contract in the Heavy Weight class

TbTalon94
11-17-2008, 07:02 AM
It was pathetic that they had to bring Couture out of retirement to take the title away from that idiot with the chops. Can't remember his name.

TbTalon94
11-17-2008, 10:48 AM
Tim Silvia was who i was talking about ^^

Also i just got done watching the Lesnar/Couture fight...and again I say Brock sucks. Couture was dominating him then he got hit by something and fell over and Brock went at it again with his little 2-inch punches where no one can even get an arm in to block it so the ref stops it. Brock can be one HELL of a good fighter if they can make him become a fighter. He wrestles and throws stupid punches. He can be un-stopable if he learns how to fight.

Couture took a big freaking elbow by Lesnar and recovered quick, tell me that 45yr old ain't a fucking champ if there is one. Also Couture landed more punches, besides the little 2 inch seizures that Lesnar throws...lol god he sucks.

Mufflover
11-17-2008, 11:15 AM
WAs i watching the same fight??? First round went to brock, so how was he getting dominated?

TbTalon94
11-17-2008, 12:37 PM
Couture was controlling him, considering the circumstances. Come on....

Mufflover
11-17-2008, 12:53 PM
Lesner was on top controlling him, first time in how many rounds was it the randy was taken down? I m not going to agrue about a fight that Lesner won and your guy lost. plan n simple Lesner is the champ and everyone should move on about his how old randy is.

K-ville
11-17-2008, 01:25 PM
to start Im not happy lesnar got the fight or won it but he controlled the fight had 2 take downs in the first round if i remember correctly and was on his way to winning the decision if it hadnt gotten ended by a knock down followed by 30seconds of unanswered unblocked punches. To say he sucks because you wanted the other guy to win isnt fair to anyfighter.

K-ville
11-17-2008, 01:34 PM
also id love to watch you let lesnar throw some wide open baby punches at your head! I know for fact if he dropped just the weight of his hand on me id get knocked the hell out! pro's punches do damage from almost any distance. Hell Seth Petruzelli knocked kimbo down and rocked him enough to pound him out with a 6inch punch. Dont take this like im mad or anything i just think even the worst fighter in the UFC deserves respect and even though they may be the worst the still by no means suck at fighting

TbTalon94
11-17-2008, 01:38 PM
You've got it all wrong. I'm not saying he sucks because I wanted Couture to win. He sucks because he should have completely killed Couture with no question. Along with the other 3 people he fought. The only thing he's got going for him is he is HUGE and he is very fast for his size. Put some technique behind him and he'll be unstopable, just like I said before. He basically doesn't know what he's doing in there, it's just instinct and some guidance. It will be interesting after a few more months of training and a couple more fights under his belt how he will be. All i'm saying is that Couture shouldn't of even had a CHANCE to begin with, but he did...because Lesnar sucks, right now.

I'm 100% NOT impressed with Lesnar other then his massive size.

TbTalon94
11-17-2008, 01:45 PM
also id love to watch you let lesnar throw some wide open baby punches at your head! I know for fact if he dropped just the weight of his hand on me id get knocked the hell out! pro's punches do damage from almost any distance. Hell Seth Petruzelli knocked kimbo down and rocked him enough to pound him out with a 6inch punch. Dont take this like im mad or anything i just think even the worst fighter in the UFC deserves respect and even though they may be the worst the still by no means suck at fighting

Yea it's just simple debate, lol i'm all game man.

Kimbo is hyped beyond belief, don't get me started on that guy.

I do agree that fighters in the UFC deserve respect, but they gotta show it. Lesnar is pretty cocky and he's got 4 fights under his belt, 1 being a loss to a pretty pathetic submission. On the other hand fighters like Tim Silvia, who suck, but get hype because they are HUGE and only have that going for them don't get respect from me. Tim Silvia was/is a fat tub of lard who sucked at fighting and never should of been the champ as long as he was. He faught Fedor and got his ass kicked in 40 seconds. Just how he should of been treated in the UFC everytime he fought.

Now saying let Lesnar throw a few punches at me is rediculous lol. A love tap from him would probably break a few bones on me at the very least, but i'm not contending for the HW championship either ;)

K-ville
11-17-2008, 01:57 PM
I get what your sayin now you just didnt throw in enough info for me to make sense of it (im a little slow) but yea i get it now but i look at it like this if your huge fast physco and tuff enough to win fights against a 100% born bred badass like coture with little traing or experiance what els do you need haha..... oh and I hate kimbo with every ounce of my body :bigthumb:

allgo
11-17-2008, 02:39 PM
Tb talon I think your looking at this all wrong, you say the only thing he has is stricking power? Right well thats all he needs right now..lol There are very few well rounded fighters out there, why wouldnt you bust on chuck liddell then, he is just a sticker to. Lesner is fast, strong and big, get him a black belt in something I dont care and he will be tought to stop... his cockness proably comes from his gay ass all-star wrestling background. :supz:

allgo
11-17-2008, 02:41 PM
Well I don't necessarily think Lesnar sucks, he has GREAT potential. I just think the situation sucks. He shouldn't of gotten that title shot point blank. He got bumped way up the latter just because he's Brock Lesnar and he has a huge amount of fans that will pay big money to see him. I'm sure quite a few people made BIG money off this fight.

randy Coutures first title fight was on his 4th fight to...

TbTalon94
11-17-2008, 03:11 PM
Tb talon I think your looking at this all wrong, you say the only thing he has is stricking power? Right well thats all he needs right now..lol There are very few well rounded fighters out there, why wouldnt you bust on chuck liddell then, he is just a sticker to. Lesner is fast, strong and big, get him a black belt in something I dont care and he will be tought to stop... his cockness proably comes from his gay ass all-star wrestling background. :supz:

LoL i'm agreeing with everything you said there. That's all Lesnar has, and it's working so far. Like I said give him some time and he CAN be unstopable. I just don't think he deserves the hype he gets just because he's flipping huge. He is one incredible athlete though don't get me wrong. Chuck is only good because he's got one hell of a punch. He's gotten better over the years but he's proved that his style of fighting works. I'll gladly repremand my statement about Lesnar if a few fights down the road he just keeps killing people, but then again he should :bigthumb:

I did just read that Couture got a title shot on his 4th fight, which I still think is wrong no matter how good you are. I guess if it's what the fans want, they get it.

Also I just watched the fight again just so I'm not mistaken, and yea Lesnar took him down a few times but Couture defended a couple take-downs and took a few good punches. He also delivered a few good ones like the bomb he cut Lesnar's big ass brow open with. Hard to knock out someone with no neck to snap though lol. Couture did a great job at fighting someone 40-60lbs heavier then him and just as fast if not faster. He also went into that fight knowing there was wasn't a big chance of him coming out the winner, he's humble and that's what I like.

DustinsDuster
11-17-2008, 03:20 PM
There are very few well rounded fighters out there IN THE UFC

fixed.

allgo
11-17-2008, 04:48 PM
Randy was on the olympic greco roman wrestiling team I hope he could defend some take downs...lol

TbTalon94
11-18-2008, 07:07 AM
Yea but try to defend a take-down from someone literally almost twice your size, stronger, faster, and 60lbs heavier. Don't forget Lesnar was a supreme champion wrestler before also.

allgo
11-18-2008, 07:35 AM
Yea but try to defend a take-down from someone literally almost twice your size, stronger, faster, and 60lbs heavier. Don't forget Lesnar was a supreme champion wrestler before also.
NCAA is not comparable to the olympics..

TbTalon94
11-18-2008, 09:57 AM
Well no, but look at his wrestling record. He's no slouch when it comes to wrestling. LoL i'm tired of this debate.

Lesnar is the champ, we'll see for how long...still think Couture is better all around.